Forcefedhatch

full pushrod swap into new edge.. from v6 to v8 powaz!!

Wll.. got the upper control arms out , installed the new poly bushings, painted, and reinstalled.. now the lowers.. FML didn't know I had to move the exhaust to get to the bolts. . Lol.. should be done with the control arms by Friday night. . Rear end should be in by Saturday morning.. gotta install new U-joints in the driveshaft.. then should be done underneath! ! Yay

Galaxy S4 Active

dont need an alignment to go down the road, just hpe and pray that it goes straight with the wheel completely turned to the left or right ;)

Well.. I cut the sleeve into 9 equal pieces (4" each for those that didn't wanna do the math ;-).. 8 for the spark plugs.. then took the last one and cut it long ways down the center, reason being is I will be wrapping the fuel line section that I feel is too close for comfort and the clamping or zip tie it into placepost-86-14007977175923_thumb.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

Well got all but one control arm completed.. aand things are ahead of the schedule I made for myself.. hopefully it stays this way!!post-86-14008048853333_thumb.jpgNow onto the drivers side control arm.. and then I may get this rear end stabbed in by Tom night!!

Then I gotta put the U-joints in the driveshaft.. and install it.. make sure everything's tight.. and we're good!!.. underneath anyway haha

Galaxy S4 Active

Well rear end is in and complete.. and let me tell you. . I'll never do a bushing swap again haha.. tweak it 8 million times to get one bolt side to line up, then freak again to find the other end eyelet..but here it is underneath. .

post-86-14009862739723_thumb.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active

Well.. like I promised. . Hell or high water, it was getting out for atleast a min on memorial day.. and I will tell you. . The torque is off the hook.. I'm in love!! .. now to hash out a few more bugs.. button up some minor stuff.. finish the body work... then dip and enjoy like crazy!! Lol

http://youtu.be/qqdd9tNz148

Enjoy guys.. The exhaust note is pure sex...should hear it in person !!

Galaxy S4 Active

i want that lotus. is that an elise or exige?  

i know now exactly where your live, thanks for showing me around the block ;)

is the exhaust hanging kinda low, or is your driveway just that steep??

lastly, good bye front bumper :( hah

Well.. finished the body work.. and dipped it today.. definitely not as easy as it seems.. mine looks rough up close.. but it will be peeled off in the fall for fresh paint this winter anyway

post-86-14015616650069_thumb.jpgpost-86-14015616773529_thumb.jpgpost-86-14015616884256_thumb.jpgpost-86-14015616984253_thumb.jpg

That and around noon the heat started setting in and drying the dip nearly before it hit the car.. it it was in the 70's.. Instead of high 80's.. would have turned out baller!!

Galaxy S4 Active

Well.. got it out to a cruise in on sat night. . Everyone loved it.. on the way home.. got squirrely. . Lost oil pressure..FML rebuilding as we speak.. may even stroke it.. dunno yet.. I'll keep yall posted

Galaxy S4 Active

It's ok.. 130k bottom end. . Most likely oil pump pooped out.. IL gonna try the pump, bearings, hone and rings.. and reassemble it.. but if it needs machined I guess I'll order pistons and go atleast a 306

Galaxy S4 Active

The last fun ride before it got low pressure :-)

http://youtu.be/aQMXmOz23BY

Galaxy S4 Active

Yeah.. I don't see any cracks or oil galley plugs missing.. so most likely pump.. the only noises it made were valvetrain like always since the shitty cam went in.. I'm reinstalling the stock btw.. comp has had issues with their XE series cams making noise.. so I'm going back to the stock for drivable ty anyway.. the car didn't lose total oil.pressure either btw.. the gauge went to 0 on the dash but around 1500 rpm would return to normal.. I switched sensors and same thing, checked gauge. . All good.. so once I heard the valvetrain get louder and noticed as I primed the pump and unless I was full speed on my drill.. no oil circulated very well to the engine.. so I'd say just the pump went..

Galaxy S4 Active

It's a Gen 2 l67 m90 from a bonneville.lil small but it'll still give me the low end I want, and for 100.00.. I can't cry, but ill fab a bracket and piping for it.. It'll also be intercooled.. most likely hang it from the side of the bracketry, and it will probably take the place of the old AC pump.. and I'll add a tensioner pulley setup to it as well.. 5-6 psi, on an Intercooled roots blower.. this build is already a rare one.. may as well make it a 1 off lol

Galaxy S4 Active

Ty sir.. there will be many fab skills put to the test this winter.. just ordered a front mount intercooler as well.. going full 1 off remote intercooled roots setup.. 5-8 psi.. many torquez will be made with some slicks and the built auto will be fun.. hoping for 300 rwhp through the auto

Galaxy S4 Active

Her current state lolpe3una2e.jpg

Galaxy S4 Active