Tony

my jeep pics :look:

i gotta say i really like this old wrangler. today was absolutely perfect outside so i cleaned her up and took pics in my usual pic spot lol. 

DSCF9059_zpsc47ca352.jpg

DSCF9056_zpsdae3f5c7.jpg

DSCF9060_zps734549a6.jpg

DSCF9057_zps77af66fd.jpg

DSCF9068_zps7e730b9c.jpg

still have a few things i'm gonna do to it...soundbar, roll bar pads, lift, lightbar and whatever else i can get done by summer.

Its looking good tony.  I think an old man emu 2.5" lift would compliment your jeep perfectly.  You would also have the option of getting the hd springs in the front to compensate for the heavy front bumper to get things level again and the ride quality of that lift is titties.  

Its looking good tony.  I think an old man emu 2.5" lift would compliment your jeep perfectly.  You would also have the option of getting the hd springs in the front to compensate for the heavy front bumper to get things level again and the ride quality of that lift is titties.  

aw i'll get up there higher soon lol. right now i'm kind of just enjoying looking at the complete turn around that i've made with this old beater. pics never do justice lol.

I thought I replied here but I guess I only commented on FB, lol. Anyway, like I said there, you've done a great job on this jeep man. I don't think I've ever seen a Jeep on the road here that was so well done and taken care of other than brand new Jeeps off the lot. :2thumb: Usually I see stock neglected Jeeps, or ones with cobbled together lifts, homemade bumpers and snorkels in case they get stuck in some deep water in the walmart parking lot lol. It's nice to see a Jeep that has some stuff done to it but isn't trying to look like something it's not :2thumb:

hey thanks @95riosnake . i'm sure i speak for the rest of the members that getting your approval goes a long way. i really appreciate you guys looking at the pics and showing some interest as i know it's tough to show for a wrangler lol. 

hey thanks @95riosnake . i'm sure i speak for the rest of the members that getting your approval goes a long way. i really appreciate you guys looking at the pics and showing some interest as i know it's tough to show for a wrangler lol. 

I was a little skeptical at first, a Jeep wouldn't normally do much for me but as you know I appreciate all kinds of builds and give props to a job well done when I see it. Like I said about the Jeeps I normally see on the road, my opinion of them was pretty meh before, but seeing a nicely done wrangler gave me a new respect for their potential. You definitely have good taste in mods/styling, and I like that you do it all yourself (save for the exterior paint...something I also don't do because it's something I believe to be better left to the professionals with proper equipment, paint booth, etc.). Seeing all the interior parts hung up in your workshop with overspray on the walls and such gives the build a sense of home grown character that I appreciate because I'm in the same boat. Although, no overspray on the walls for me...the wife would flip lol.

• Moderators

I was a little skeptical at first, a Jeep wouldn't normally do much for me but as you know I appreciate all kinds of builds and give props to a job well done when I see it. Like I said about the Jeeps I normally see on the road, my opinion of them was pretty meh before, but seeing a nicely done wrangler gave me a new respect for their potential. You definitely have good taste in mods/styling, and I like that you do it all yourself (save for the exterior paint...something I also don't do because it's something I believe to be better left to the professionals with proper equipment, paint booth, etc.). Seeing all the interior parts hung up in your workshop with overspray on the walls and such gives the build a sense of home grown character that I appreciate because I'm in the same boat. Although, no overspray on the walls for me...the wife would flip lol.

This right here!  I wish I could be more like @tony!

lmao dan i've repainted over that area and caked over spray on it at least 4 times in the years we've lived here. it's actually a pretty large room that we have no use for other than a decent work shop for me. it has shelves, work benches, all my large tools and a huge window with a box fan in it that i stuck a heating/air conditioning filter on to keep the wifes "green" side happy lol.