Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: RideTech_Ryan

Everyone please welcome RideTech_Ryan to SN95Source.com.

RideTech_Ryan Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View RideTech_Ryan's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks for the welcome.  I drive an 05 Saleen S281 Supercharged.  As my user name implies I work for RideTech, so if anyone has any suspension questions feel free to let myself or Torched03Mach know.  Unfortunately I havent owned an SN95.....yet

Thanks for the welcome. I drive an 05 Saleen S281 Supercharged. As my user name implies I work for RideTech, so if anyone has any suspension questions feel free to let myself or Torched03Mach know. Unfortunately I havent owned an SN95.....yet

Welcome Ryan! Let's see some pics! We're all suckers for pictures

Well if it wasnt torn down right now I would.  Supercharger went south @ around 150mph on an emergency trip to the hospital.  Should have it up and going in a week or so though.  Its been down almost 2 years because of life.  As soon as i get her cleaned up ill be posting pictures hopefully with a supercharger rebuild how to.

Also you 2 (Dan and Bryan) have been fueling my addiction to find a 94-95.  My wife thanks you hahaha

Well if it wasnt torn down right now I would. Supercharger went south @ around 150mph on an emergency trip to the hospital. Should have it up and going in a week or so though. Its been down almost 2 years because of life. As soon as i get her cleaned up ill be posting pictures hopefully with a supercharger rebuild how to.

Also you 2 (Dan and Bryan) have been fueling my addiction to find a 94-95. My wife thanks you hahaha

Damn! That's a shitty time for a supercharger to shit out on yah. Glad to hear its almost back in action!

And thanks us for what? Lol if its because she thinks they're cheaper because they're older, well let's just have her continue thinking that ;-)

Also you 2 (Dan and Bryan) have been fueling my addiction to find a 94-95.  My wife thanks you hahaha

Haha glad to do our part to keep interest in these forgotten cars alive!

There is a support group for wives that have lost their husbands to their cars after seeing Bryan's and Dan's car lol.

I think my wife might be a member of that group also, lol.

I believe she started it.

Thats the exact thought that came to my head.  Josh turned me to Dan's build thread about a month ago then after I got to the last page of that addiction I needed more and found Bryan's.  Then it really spiraled out of control lol

Thats the exact thought that came to my head.  Josh turned me to Dan's build thread about a month ago then after I got to the last page of that addiction I needed more and found Bryan's.  Then it really spiraled out of control lol

Oh you're screwed because that means you haven't even gotten to the damn Tool Restoration Thread yet.

Where can I find these threads at?  I inherited a complete set of snap on wrenches my grandfather bought brand new in the early 1930's and some other different tools and I also have his old bench vise.  Not sure of the age on it or even the brand. 

Loollll the bench vice was thr beginning of it

Actually the huge Walker Turner drill press (still unfinished :() was the start of it lol.

Where can I find these threads at?  I inherited a complete set of snap on wrenches my grandfather bought brand new in the early 1930's and some other different tools and I also have his old bench vise.  Not sure of the age on it or even the brand. 

There's a link to my shop projects thread in my sig :2thumb:

I can probably figure out what kind of vise that is with a few pics, I was mildly addicted to vintage bench vises for a few months, lol.

I found the link last night and the gears started turning.  I will be going out to the farm this weekend I will try and get some pictures of that vise and see if it has and identifying marks on it.  Im sure it does I have just never looked at it closely.  I have a fascination for older machines as well.   

Thanks!  Already my forum of choice.

Eh, we'll all scare you off soon enough... haha    Got any more pics of the 05?  Think looks awesome in silver.

There's a black one that runs around near where i used to live.  Loved it

DSC00354.jpg

not picture worthy yet.  Still have it torn apart because of my supercharger issue.  Hopefully I will get some spare time this weekend to get the supercharger rebuilt.  Im really taking my time now that I have all the parts for it.  Im going to make sure everything is within it tolerances so i dont run into any more issues.  

Yeah, Ryan!  Let's see that Saleen!  It's been a few years since I've seen it....

Can it Josh

coughbannerscoughbannercough @Josh@RideTech

working on it!  :P

So we got 2 ridetech guys who obviously like this forum.........so where's the corporate sponsorship?!?!

Just sayin............ $-)

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Haha, I'm setting us up as a vendor as we speak!  :D

Speaking of... any CJPP banners?

Yeah, Steve... We need CJ's banners...

Yeah Josh why dont the CJPP guys have banners.  Theyre one of your accounts.  You slacking or what?

Oh I have a banner that covers our wall right next to my desk, but we need site banners.   Just tell me Fox isn't doing the R&D on these graphic banners. :P