Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Windveilcobra

Everyone please welcome Windveilcobra to SN95Source.com.

Windveilcobra Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Windveilcobra's Profile

:welcomenew:

I bought his car! She's getting all cleaned up right now for Mustang Week! Pulling interior pannels sanding and repainting, coolant flush, oil change, new headlights, and a few odds and ends to clean up the engine bay!

I bought his car! She's getting all cleaned up right now for Mustang Week! Pulling interior pannels sanding and repainting, coolant flush, oil change, new headlights, and a few odds and ends to clean up the engine bay!

Wait this is scotty right??? Mystic Svt?

@95riosnake Thanks! She's my first personal Mustang. My boyfriend, Scotty-Mystik SVT, has had quite a few and it was time I had my own. I never thought I would start off with this Badass Beauty! A few more kinks to work out with the tune and temps then she's going to hit the Dyno and track. Time for this Momma to go "Fast Fast", as our daughter says! No more sideline watching only! I welcome any comments, questions, or advice for me as I am new to racing, but not new to cars. I am aware that I did not personally build this car and that the previous owner had an amazing thread going with the build of this car on this site. The previous owner is a good friend of my boyfriend and I would never claim all the amazing hard work, sweat and tears, not too mention $$ he put into this beast! I am just beyond happy and proud to call her mine now! No @Det_Riot this is not Scotty, it's his girlfriend Monica!

Ok! Had to make a photobucket account! Here are some pics! Most of them were taken last November in Alberquerque when we were on our way to SEMA. My car was picked by Ford to represent the 1998 year in the 50th anniversary celebration exhibit. But unfortunately, we did not make it. Our tow truck broke down in Alberquerque. EGR issues on the F250. By the time we fixed the truck it was too late to make it. So we drove around Alberquerque looking for some photo ops. Hoping to get some nice pictures next week at Mustang Week! It's my first time going and I'm beyond excited to go and see all the beautiful Mustangs! Here you go @95riosnake and @RedTwilight.

IMG_20150703_221340_zpsndwwpavw.jpg

IMG_55776598911079_zpsxgzlo7ku.jpeg

IMG_20141105_164345_zpsu7mdtbfx.jpg

IMG_20141106_114012_zps1qtkwkqu.jpg

IMG_20141106_114141_zpshmymy9t1.jpg

IMG_20141123_001833_zpsseylpae1.jpg

IMG_20141123_001931_zpsmhbo9vkf.jpg

20140520_112709_zpsgdegmipl.jpeg

20150227_170047_zpsv5vxnubd.jpg