• Wheels/Tires
  • 17'' Fr500s
  • 17/9 front 255/40/17 Nitto
  • 17/10.5 rear 315/35/17 Sumitomo 

• Extra
  • Walbro 255Lph fuel pump
  • Flowmaster turn downs
  • BBK h pipe

Ok guys so I have finally got the time to make a build thread for my 98 GT and I figured I would give you guys a little background on the car first and follow up later with pics in the beginning stages if you guys like and just update from there. Ok so i picked the car up towards the beginning of the year with some mods to it but just as many things needing to be replaced. I bought it from the owner that had it since 05 when it had 50x miles and he was 15.

post-934-0-39796400-1450326310_thumb.jpg

Now for my future plans, I am torn between 3 options. The 0n3 turbo kit, a 100 shot of nos, and the tork tech kit. As of right now I am stuck on the tork tech kit because of that beautiful whine that we all love so that's the direction I am heading now. But until I get there I will be adding all the supporting mods to make it even more of a complete car and a blast to drive when done. So that basically sums it up, let me know what you guys think of the build and the future plans.

the stance is spot on.   any pics of the RSD?

Thanks man, and it rides really good also even though it has cut springs but I think most of that is because of the shocks/struts. And it took me a minute to figure out what RSD meant but here you go, I hope I got it right lol post-934-0-38042500-1450373943_thumb.jpg this is also before I swapped my seats

I dig it! The car looks great. I think I would also pick the Tork Tech kit of those 3 options.

I appreciate that feedback, especially coming from you. I have read through your entire build 2 times recently lol, and I think that blower just sitting up top staring you in the face when you pop the hood would be priceless 

Looks good!  

I'll cast my vote for the Tork Tech kit as well!  That blower whine is just :bananen_smilies011: .

Thanks for the compliment, and see that's what I was thinking about the whine also lol I knew you guys would understand

Lookin great as always red!!  :2thumb:. I second the blower

Thanks man, I didn't know you were over here 2 lol i'm just trying to get like the rest of these guys. They have some iconic sn95s in here

I'm alone at saying go turbo I guess

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

lol u just can't beat that whine man, for the longest time i was stuck on the On3 kit but that's only because I had forgot about the tork tech kit. I like the idea that you don't see them much, and for the people around my area it will boggle their minds when i pop the hood lol

Welcome to the site! Your car's stance is literally what every sn95 should start as no lie! What are your ultimate goals for the car? As well as a tork tech, if you can Find a used SVO blower those wil work too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! Your car's stance is literally what every sn95 should start as no lie! What are your ultimate goals for the car? As well as a tork tech, if you can Find a used SVO blower those wil work too!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks man means a lot, and my goals would be to have a show stopping iconic sn95 like some of you guys after a while and try to do some things a little different with mine that will make it stand out. And I remembered the tork tech kit but im not to familiar with the SVO blower but will look into it, but I take it that since im not to familiar with it that it's not to easy to find. 

Do I see that you removed the spoiler as well? It looks Sooooo much better in that pic without the spoiler than the pic with.

Yes sir, snatched that off as soon as I lowered it lol and I feel the same way, I snatched it off and never looked back but I do plan to make a spoiler soon myself something similar to the Griggs racing spoiler. Just trying to be as " different " as I can lol

Yes sir, snatched that off as soon as I lowered it lol and I feel the same way, I snatched it off and never looked back but I do plan to make a spoiler soon myself something similar to the Griggs racing spoiler. Just trying to be as " different " as I can lol

I'm hoping to have my Grigg's spoiler in soon.  Of course if won't be going on until after all the paint and body work!

I'm alone at saying go turbo I guess

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

I love turbo's also  :)

Thanks man, I didn't know you were over here 2 lol i'm just trying to get like the rest of these guys. They have some iconic sn95s in here

Hell yeah! Tony got me to jump in here this month, some wickedd cars and people over this way!

lol u just can't beat that whine man, for the longest time i was stuck on the On3 kit but that's only because I had forgot about the tork tech kit. I like the idea that you don't see them much, and for the people around my area it will boggle their minds when i pop the hood lol

Yeah man! Dont get me wrong im a fan of boost be it a turbo or whine, but most importantly I like how the supercharger coincides with the 4.6 L's power band.

I'm hoping to have my Grigg's spoiler in soon.  Of course if won't be going on until after all the paint and body work!

Nice, I didn't know you could still order it through them or did you get it from somewhere else?

I love turbo's also  :)

Hell yeah! Tony got me to jump in here this month, some wickedd cars and people over this way!

Yeah man! Dont get me wrong im a fan of boost be it a turbo or whine, but most importantly I like how the supercharger coincides with the 4.6 L's power band.

Yea man it definitely is, cars like @Det_Riot and @95riosnake and others here have been my inspiration for a while but those are my two favorites off the top of my head lol. And I love how you can kind of get the terminator look when you pop the hood with basically the same hp #s while still being true to the under rated 2v, plus playing with some peoples minds when they say it must be a cobra engine because you know there gonna ask lol 

A little update on what I am working on right now guys, so I am replacing the clutch in the stang right now with just an OE one but when I dropped the trans I found a little goody that made me love my car even more but changed the plans a little. So i found the part I needed for it and ordered it so it's on the way, well while I wait I decided to clean up some of the parts and be ready when it gets here...

post-934-0-78737300-1450759567_thumb.jpe

post-934-0-65278500-1450759945_thumb.jpg

post-934-0-71815300-1450760066_thumb.jpg

Then I started working on getting that old pilot bearing out with the old bread trick lol 

post-934-0-66344300-1450760120_thumb.jpg

Works like a charm, 1 piece of bread+5 minutes later=pilot bearing out

post-934-0-18778600-1450760180_thumb.jpg

Then I turned my attention to cleaning up the trans and making it look acceptable 

post-934-0-75610400-1450760406_thumb.jpg

And after a can of engine enamel later....

post-934-0-83095900-1450760453_thumb.jpg

post-934-0-27492900-1450760477_thumb.jpg

Replacement friction plate for the flywheel should be here tomorrow so more updates then....