haterbuilt

Haterbuilt... The never ending project.

Looks awesome man, I definitely dig the black lips! Goin tarheeltrooper/youcancallmebigdaddy style with them I see.

It's a rough life choosing whether to drive the 15k mile 03 cobra or the turbo 98 cobra, lol... looking forward to pics of the 03 and more progress on the 98!

Looks awesome man, I definitely dig the black lips! Goin tarheeltrooper/youcancallmebigdaddy style with them I see.

It's a rough life choosing whether to drive the 15k mile 03 cobra or the turbo 98 cobra, lol... looking forward to pics of the 03 and more progress on the 98!

I know what sucks is I sent wheels off two weeks before he ordered his. My powdercoater took 15 weeks if you look at my instagram lol. Yes its tough will probably make the 03 more of a driver car since 98 is turning into race car lol.

I know what sucks is I sent wheels off two weeks before he ordered his. My powdercoater took 15 weeks if you look at my instagram lol. Yes its tough will probably make the 03 more of a driver car since 98 is turning into race car lol.

15 weeks is an absolutely insane amount of time. How did you not go strangle him

fucking sexy

thanks man im so happy with the results!

15 weeks is an absolutely insane amount of time. How did you not go strangle him

yeah it was but honestly i was like whatever more time to save up money for other things like turbo etc lol

Looking great man . This things one evil combo and hre's to top it off can't wait to see it back together again

thanks man it def looks super pissed off and i love it. fits me perfect. hope it comes out nice.

Car looks great!!!!   I have had very good luck with Remflex gaskets (for your headers) they take a ton of abuse! you may wanna give those a try

thanks sir and that is what i went with!

Definitely the car I want to emulate when I do my turbo build....

thank you means alot man. i hope to use this car to elevate sn95s to equal of a terminator... dunno if it will happen tho lol

Easily one of my favorite cars. Those wheels are gorgeous, and is that a flat black center with gloss black barrel??? If I get nice wheels that's what I want!

thanks man i appreciate it. yes i love the wheels, flat black center, semi gloss inner, and gloss black outer.

Heres todays progress. Got the new 305/35/18 tires in, I like the smaller sidewall makes it look more pissed off and less drag race. I also picked up a mishimoto radiator.. gonna have to move it forward a few inches..

aa959c10831411e3858a0e399160e2e5_8.jpg

330dabbc82d611e3bcd612e10e870195_8.jpg

f1e8601e82d511e39c3412ffebc89ea2_8.jpg

I definitely dig the lower sidewall in the back, I had 305/35/18's on my old wheels in the back and thought it looked just right but still had enough sidewall to get some traction. Your car looks killer man!

Well guys its that time of year again, Mustangweek has already came and gone once again, but as always I'm not happy enough with my car.... If all goes right it will be taking some major changes.... I don't wonna mention just let because the deal may fall through, but it will surely have a reconizable whine too and a big thump and smell alot like corn.... ;)

I can guess at some of them, because I've seen at least one of your threads in the market section on SVTPerformance.  Should be exciting to see the new build!

half the pictures in this thread don't work for me! argh

I was just going to mention that.  Any chance of getting the older images to work?  Would love to see the in-progress pictures (I'd like to wire-tuck mine soon :) )

I can guess at some of them, because I've seen at least one of your threads in the market section on SVTPerformance.  Should be exciting to see the new build!

your right, i just hope the stuff sells so i can do what i want to it!

half the pictures in this thread don't work for me! argh

yeah i can't figure out why they dont work...

I was just going to mention that.  Any chance of getting the older images to work?  Would love to see the in-progress pictures (I'd like to wire-tuck mine soon :) )

ill try my best

Kornfeds cousin serves with me.

dont quite get this comment lol

Some parts from Kornfed (youcancallmebigdaddy) possibly?

possibly but nothing major yet unless he makes his mind up he wonts to change his powder adder, either way im more than likely changing my whole setup since i kinda gave up on the whole drag race thing, still should make 4 digit hp hopefully ;)

here is the start of changes.... more black, because black is the fastest color... lol jk .. maybe... :P

unnamed.jpg

your right, i just hope the stuff sells so i can do what i want to it!

yeah i can't figure out why they dont work...

ill try my best

dont quite get this comment lol

possibly but nothing major yet unless he makes his mind up he wonts to change his powder adder, either way im more than likely changing my whole setup since i kinda gave up on the whole drag race thing, still should make 4 digit hp hopefully ;)

here is the start of changes.... more black, because black is the fastest color... lol jk .. maybe... :P

unnamed.jpg

When you said kornfed out meant the torch red 900 HP f1 cobra right? Or did I misunderstand.

Well guys the time has finally come to have my car painted my favorite color, yes im sure you would assume its black, but that is not the case. My car will finally be hugger orange! We had a slow week at work so my dad told me lets do it, but of course we got busy as soon as I got the car in lol. Good news is I'm gonna work on it in between jobs, and at night since I love working all hours of the night anyways. I'll be posting up pics of it as well when I get the chance. I also have a deal worked out with a fellow in illinois to pick up his vortech ysi kit so ill be trading with him this tuesday hopefully if I can get my hoist repaired tomorrow, and I also scored some houston performance heads for 100 bucks, so I'm gonna have to throw over sized valves in, springs, retainers, and of course some custom ground "n/a svt" cams! Should be a nice make over for my car hope ya'll enjoy.

And here she is coming apart..

post-377-0-17984700-1406522465_thumb.jpg

Prepping bumpers and misc trim panels.

post-377-0-27095700-1406522508_thumb.jpg

post-377-0-21521100-1406522520_thumb.jpg

post-377-0-39151000-1406522530_thumb.jpg

Here is a good 10 hours of blocking trying to get a stright body, also did some filler on the panels to get better fitment.

post-377-0-23290100-1406522581_thumb.jpg

post-377-0-45228800-1406522652_thumb.jpg

post-377-0-38294000-1406522660_thumb.jpg

Here is a test paint run.

post-377-0-33836100-1406522680_thumb.jpg

My turbo disappeared...?

post-377-0-74490400-1406522707_thumb.jpg

and here is what im hoping to get tuesday if my hoist gets repaired or i find one to borrow...

post-377-0-20049500-1406522828_thumb.jpg

Sweet car!  I'm gonna be watching this.  Hugger Orange is a great color and should look awesome when done, especially with the black HREs.  I'm an October baby and previous Comp. Orange Mustang owner though so I might be biased. 

I'm going to miss the sinister look this car has in black, but the orange is going to be awesome.

Where in Illinois is your ysi coming from?  Only reason I ask is I know of a guy local-ish to me that has one on his SN95 Cobra that I know talked about changing up his setup at one point.  Was curious if it was him...

Well I'm finally home from chicago il! Spent 30 hours in my car but it was a fun trip. Traded my whole turbo setup for it. Scored a ysi, bracket, 3 gates belts 8 ribs, all 8 rib pulleys , thunpr tensioner, a reichard adjustable ac delete pulley, and exhaust. Im suppose to be sell my 03 next tuesday, and that will alow me to order my kooks headers, x pipe, cams, valves, springs, retainers, and my scott rod panels. Ready to get this beast engine smoothed and sprayed!

Everything going off for powdercoating!

post-377-0-77811400-1406763956_thumb.jpg

gonna change up the paint on the calipers too? or keeping those red?

yes sir idk what color yet though!  

tumblr_inline_mtcf2wUtbw1rwwk99.gif

good job man!

Game over!  Great color choice.  I would love to do a color change on mine also, I hate... well dislike, black lol.

thanks man I agree! I don't like it anymore!

I'll leave this here, photoshop courtesy of @tony that helped put Billy's mind at ease about the color change:

gKzRpX.jpg

thanks for getting that done for me dan!

very cool i cant wait to see it painted

thanks im so anxious to see it done!

Sweet car!  I'm gonna be watching this.  Hugger Orange is a great color and should look awesome when done, especially with the black HREs.  I'm an October baby and previous Comp. Orange Mustang owner though so I might be biased.

never had an orange Mustang but ive had an 70 c10 hugger orange. My favorite color by far! I just always end up with black somehow lol.