smallblocksn95

SN95 351w swap

Numbers are somewhat modest at 352 hp and 370 tq. I'm told the torque curve is very flat and it made power up to 6500 rpm. I'll know more when I pick it up

still good #s you got, what were the specs on the cam again? I got about the same with my 331 with Cnc tfs170s I guess they problaby flow as much as box stock 11rs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well after last weeks good news, I made some bad news for myself this past Saturday. After dragging my friends LS powered Nissan 240 down the road, I either shattered something in the clutch, or spun a rod. The car is making a very loud intermittent noise and I don't know what it is yet. I've checked the valve train, the oil, spark plugs to check for damage, etc. I plan on pulling the trans this weekend to check the clutch. I hope it's that as I just found out Monday it isn't rated for the power I put down, so fingers crossed

Well I pulled the clutch today, no damage there. Only think left that I can think of to check is pull the intake and see if there's anything floating around in the valley. If there's anything wrong with the damn shortblock it's getting a 408

Whatever made the noise is in the shortblock. I've pulled and checked everything else so that's where process of elimination got me. I plan to pull it this weekend and see what faile, and if it's anything more than a bearing it will return with at minimum more compression. Or maybe as a 408

What sucks is I only had 1500 miles on it

I don't even think I had that much on mine when the cam nuked. Get it fixed, don't touch the engine bay and you should be fine lol.

I took it to the track tonight, first time in almost 2 years. I only got to do one run because I need a helmet now lol.

Car ran a 13.20 at 109. I know I can get it lower with a helmet and more track time