Bullitt

Happy Birthday SN95Source!!

Today is officially our 1 year mark. Thanks to all those who have stuck by us through thick and thin. We couldn't have made it this far without any of you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Holy crappppp one year already! Happy anniversary to the source and thanks for all who have stood by us strong through the ye rough patches!

Damn. That was quick. I remember Burt telling me to roll over and check it out. And here it is a year. No major issues and still going strong.

Good group of people here. Well done!

a8egatun.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Cool. I think this site will be around for a while as long as people stay level headed, respectful, understand that they don't know everything and are willing to listen to others. This site reminds me of my old local site where everyone was friendly and willing to help others. It lasted for a few years until we ended up getting a few members that were douche bags that thought they knew it all and ran a lot of people off. The site eventually self destructed as it lost the vibe that made it what it was. I'm hoping it never happens here.

wow, so glad bryan brought me to this site. i assumed this was older then 1 year though. so ive owned my cobra longer then this site has been around. just shocks me.. happy bday to the source

Cool. I think this site will be around for a while as long as people stay level headed, respectful, understand that they don't know everything and are willing to listen to others. This site reminds me of my old local site where everyone was friendly and willing to help others. It lasted for a few years until we ended up getting a few members that were douche bags that thought they knew it all and ran a lot of people off. The site eventually self destructed as it lost the vibe that made it what it was. I'm hoping it never happens here.

We're doing our best to keep it that way :thumb:

We have a pretty good staff here, that's the key. We have pretty level headed members here also, which keeps things easy. Unfortunately the douchebags will inevitably come, we'll just have to deal with that as it comes.

How did I miss this site for a whole year?? I'm extremely impressed by this forum!
ikr? i feel the same way. i too am impressed by this place. at first it kinda seemed to be a forum that was just an extension of sn95forums. that quickly changed somehow though. not quite sure but it def has an awesome vibe! only problem i have with it is that fn beers cheers smiley thingy!! i dont freakin see it steve!! haha, what the hell did you do hide it from me?

:tea: < that is poopy!

you know what? i just realized you can scroll to the right to get more smileys! my god i am old! they must move sometimes cause a couple of them were in the window then moved so ya gotta scroll to the right to see them now...seriously i'm an ass!! sorry, carry on fellas!!

:drinktothat:

ikr? i feel the same way. i too am impressed by this place. at first it kinda seemed to be a forum that was just an extension of sn95forums. that quickly changed somehow though. not quite sure but it def has an awesome vibe! only problem i have with it is that fn beers cheers smiley thingy!! i dont freakin see it steve!! haha, what the hell did you do hide it from me?

:tea: < that is poopy!

lol tony we are old man, we are at that tea and crumpet age

Thanks!! We are getting there and the important thing is that you are here now :drinktothat:

I'm definitely here. lol thanks!!

lol tony we are old man, we are at that tea and crumpet age

How old is tea and crumpet age? Am I that old?? o__o