ttocs

pull-out vids start already some familiar cars in here.

this is why I don't go to mustang shows. ego is bigger than their brains. I respect the people who leave intelligently and quietly a lot more than retards who race or burnout, it's embarrassing.

I can't say I don't enjoy watching them as I do but I can agree that around traffic, people all over the side of the road/no safety and the history of the spot has not been good to mustang owners. With stuff like this each year I am not surprised that the cops to tend to harass the owners, just doing their job.

We watched about 20mins with Dan, Bryan, Steve, etc..then it was like alright let's go..the YouTube videos are better than actually standing there because they combine all of them..in real life you're waiting for the stop lights to change and whatnot

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

only part cool about it is hearing the whine. watching someone power break and over steer to look like they have so much power they may loose control is boring hah!

Was I the only one watching and bracing for the car that crashes then being surprised when it didn't happen this year?

Idiot in me loves stopping traffic for rolling burnouts, old guy in me says what an idiot

Looks like a lot of them are having trouble getting their tires to smoke when they are trying to show off in front of the crowd

I always have trouble performing when a crowd is watching... ;)

Tapatalk made me do it!

Lol I love it when the geeks that don't know how to do burnouts lock up the front brakes and slide all uncontrollably towards the curb

I always have trouble performing when a crowd is watching... ;)

Tapatalk made me do it!

I shoudn't be talking, I drive a V6..my car can barely even move itself

I shoudn't be talking, I drive a V6..my car can barely even move itself

I had a V6... It was sex even though it was slow. tony would have been proud. I tucked that shit on stock cut springs! lmao

Tapatalk made me do it!

i actually would get a tad nervous too leaving with 100 fn people craving a burnout, lol. but i'd prolly fn do it. the whole time thinking faaaaak man my tires, lolol.

If I was leaving that show, a lot of people would be disappointed because I would leave the parking lot like I was on my way to the grocery store... I grew out of that shit a long time ago. Someone write me a check for new rear tires and I'd think about it...then still say no. :)

Was kinda interesting to watch for a bit, honestly it was more interesting to listen to the cars than watch half of them TRY to roast the tires lol.

yeah i figure i'll be here for a while so i might as well get my profile and whatnot straightened out

Unlike a Marissa, we'll call you back!

2nd part is out now. at the light prior to 4:06, and racing the Camaro after is that someone on here?

I think his user name is sleepinstang1994? If so that car is so ungodly clean!!!

i had a good time watching and like dan, I like the sound as much as the tire spinning, did that one car have bewm tuewbz on it ?

Edited by Yeahloh95

i had a good time watching and like dan, I like the sound as much as the tire spinning, did that one car have bewm tuewbz on it ?

That car is so low it'll take the wings off a fly's ass (in jasper voice)

Sent from bored/stroked iPhone

Maybe I will finally make it to Mustang Week next year. I have been trying for three years now.

With all the bitching about Myrtle beach maybe you can convince then to bring mustang week to PCB!

"Ol Tommy gets ta poppin them bags and they go a HISSSSS! and let the snakes out! He been poppin them bags so much I don't think he's got many left!"

I bet most people reading this thread look like this:

frabz-DAFUQ-e04e7c.jpg