Tony

havent whored in a while :(

Awesome pictures man!

Honestly your car is one of my favorite SN's, something about the color, the kit, the wheels, everything. Don't let anyone ever get under your skin about it, you have a badass mustang for sure :thumb:

thanks brad. theres this ford dealer that went out of business by my house. wish they still had the ford sign up though. its now a place that the CPD all hang out :ohwell:

f5b3b9a.jpg

detroit these would have been a bit better if i did'nt turn my isos waaaay down i think, lol.

Edited by tony

ok, yea i remember a LOOONG time ago you told me to lower the iso and i have done that since. i think i went a tad far cause they appear dark maybe idk, lol. i really want a nice camera. sometimes at night i'll be posted up by downtown columbus and holy shit this car will look soooo sick! take a pic and eeeewwww, lolol. looks like shit cause fujifilm camera hahaa!

ass shot:

7a74b35.jpg

haha idk man, whatever you're doing with that camera it's working though!

Oh and your double din bezel turned out flawless!!!

the trunk is gay! i'm gonna have to take it to an upholstry shop. i cant get shit right with it at all. it needs ide panels, floor and sub enclosure all wrapped and i just dont have the skill to get it flaless!! i need to know my limits, lol.

thanks detroit. glad i just kept it black rather then body color. looks factory in person.

I think you need that cover I sent you the link to on face book. Your car by no means need it but it would be pretty cool to have on your car. For people that wanna know what I'm talking about here is one on a termi

DB225C82-D7E9-4747-9E07-847DC28F280F-2042-000000C567F7301E_zps62b04696.jpg

i have seen ONE...i really mean only 1 sn that looked sick with the speedster thats 95 opal. his is a 1 piece and sits low pro around the edges. his sets just right. the cervinis 2 piece just set bulky like, lol. i cant explain shit hahaha!!!

representing the shirts wildwilly sent me! thanks btw sean...cool ass shirts my dude :P

c1d7cc6.jpg

871a657.jpg

^hahahaaa, iroush posing myn!

even my son repin'

69e0b03.jpg

Edited by tony