Rolocut

New build thread, stay tuned

That underbody is looking awesome!

And I think it was around 3 or 4 years ago that Ford stopped making the Y2K's in chrome, I had mine on the car for a couple years, bought them in 09-ish right before they stopped making them apparently.

That underbody is looking awesome!

And I think it was around 3 or 4 years ago that Ford stopped making the Y2K's in chrome, I had mine on the car for a couple years, bought them in 09-ish right before they stopped making them apparently.

No shit. I bought my car in summer 08 as a rolling chassis, didn't change the rims until spring 10'

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your car dude! Its evdave21 from instagram.

Hi there lol, gotta find my intro thread, has a quick half ass show of the build up from a rolling chassis I bought in 08

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

So I was bored so I started making some piping from the intercooler over to the engine bay. Just tac welded it together and will get it all seemed up in a gas chamber at my friends work

ebaqy6u7.jpg

u4e5ydyn.jpg

7umuhete.jpg

Nothing special, just 3 inch intercooler piping I'm hacking up lol

Getting ready to make new forward facing thicker elbow for boost tomorrow!

y4y7u6y4.jpg

8egege6e.jpg

9ype7y7y.jpg

Nice work man that sheet metal throttle body elbow is awesome , the whole car is super clean I'm really liking the chassis work

Thanks man! Just trying to be different! I'm also really picky and anal about things. New elbow is 1/8 inch thick where old one was 1/16 inch which is fine for n/a but not for boost lol. Luckly I have all these tools at my finger tips and a crazy imagination so I can make most of my own parts and do all my own work.

God dude, if you and [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] could combine your brains, you'd create the most epically awesome sn95 ever!!!

Ill admit he's damn good with stuff. I actually got some ideas from his vacuum pump set up which i knew nothing about but knew i needed. It's more fun to be individualized lol. I'm more about racing and being clean, he's more about the total package with a sweet trunk im jealous of and a sweet system that I wouldn't begin to have an idea how to do. I'm also only 23 so I don't know any better about a lot of things and do a ton of trial and error.

Honestly man for only 23 years old you have a lot of talent! I'm jealous of many things about your car and plans for it :thumb:

I would kill to have more free time these days, I worked on my car for an hour and a half today...it's ridiculous. I can't wait to be able to put whole days into it. Problem is every project I'm working on right now needs parts fabricated and nothing gets fabricated in an hour and a half lol.

Haha I hear ya. I went to build my elbow today and my band saw I got from my grand father the blade was dull and finally snapped so I couldn't cut out the pieces for my elbow. And then the water box on the tig welder got the water line plugged somehow so it started to melt the wire through the cover in spots, I was lucky to tac my intercooler pipe together without the torch burning through my gloves hah!

man, you have done unbelivable work. Remarkable attention to detail! Me likey! :D

Thanks man!!

More updates today! I woke up motivated and slightly hung over, for some reason I decided I would mirror polish my supercharger brackets and kurgan strut brace! I know! Stupid right!? Here's some before and after results

qu8uqyte.jpguteduzar.jpgebetuty2.jpgery6uraq.jpgyme4avuv.jpgdyte6yby.jpg

After hour 4 with the 3000 grit I was getting frustrated lol then I threw on some awesome polishing compound with the power cone and the hours of work was all worth it!! Far too pretty to be hidden out of the way lol!! Thanks a lot Dan!

What polish did you use? We use FLITZ at work on the jets......amazing stuff

I use meguires nxt metal polish. Brightest shine I have ever used!

Polish looks damn good [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]! Your build is making me want to tear my car downnnnnn this winter to make my engine bay spotless

It's a lot of work man but its so worth it haha! Plan ahead! Takes a ton of time! I would love to see your swing on cleaning up and doing the bay! Everyone's got different ideas, crappy part is once everything's out you realize more mods you can do lol, which takes more time and more money.

yah I'd love to do it this winter but I think I'd rather wait until I blow the motor and I know it's going to be down for a while! haha

Lol give it a little nudge over the edge so we can make this happen ;)

hahahha nah, I gotta start saving money so I can get outta my parents house and into my own place where my car can rest in the garage undisturbed for months at a time

Where's the fun in that lol!?! I'm the same age as you and I'm going to ride out the cheap home life as long as I can, obviously we have different circumstances on where our cars are though. Btw I was bored at a Bon fire and just read your massively long build thread. Seems like you've come a long way just like me! I had no clue I wasent the only guy having a hood come up on there sn. Regardless, I love the teal, and I had an old pic of your car next to a hanger saved in my phone from a long time ago when you slammed the front and had your black chrome rk's put on and it made me want rks bad, but couldn't come up with finding them :(

Here's small proof of the boner I've had for your car for a few couple years lol.

e7anypyd.jpgy7ubyju8.jpg

haha thanks dude! yah that hood went through my windsheild twice...fucking "locking" hood pins, could never tell if the damn things were locked in or not!! The wheels were smooth graphite or gunmetal something powdercoat at that point! actually not a hanger though....don't reallyknow what that building was, it was closed down though, just a big bay door on the side =p but yah, car was bone ass stock when I got it. I was so clueless about everything too. I've gotten real bored and looked back at the noob threads I used to start. Kinda crazy! believe it or not, my car stays outside in my backyard 95% of the time, its actually more safe outside than it is in the garage...scary thought but [MENTION=341]1997cobra[/MENTION] can vouch for that one lol

Haha no way man! That's crazy! My actual hinges ripped out of my chassis at over 100 and came back into my windshield. I got pics up somewhere, luckly it's all fixed up and pretty now with hood pins I installed just to be safe haha!

[quote name=Rolocut;8370hinge rippa no way man! That's crazy! My actual hinges ripped out of my chassis at over 100 and came back into my windshield. I got pics up somewhere' date=' luckly it's all fixed up and pretty now with hood pins I installed just to be safe haha!

Yupp drivers side hinge ripped right out. Fugged up shit!!

Posted via Topify using Android

Holy fucking fuck what a day! More frustration and stress then I've ever had lol

So I got my motor back... Happy happy 10.3 to 1 .687 .672 258 264 112 solid roller ten lash cam

guturavy.jpgane8e3e7.jpge6e5a5uq.jpgase8asa8.jpg

Pile of parts

araqeqe9.jpgjumapaze.jpg

So now the frustration... So the bracket of vortech kit bolts on all 3 head bolts then one on the block. And then I got my heads decked from 72cc to 59cc so the holes didn't all line up if I put 3 in the head the block is a 1/4 bolt hole off, and the opposite if I put one in block the three in head don't line up. So I had to use bridge port and make the holes oval... Took like 4 hours. Took a long time to figure out the issue. And had to do a lot of manual filing with a round file. So I put on a gz motorsports vacuum pump. Identical set up as [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] or dan as some of us know him. So then this is what it looks like 8anegu9a.jpg

Had to cut an ear off, then later I realized I didn't need to cut it e3enyzah.jpg7e7evuhe.jpgete8yguj.jpgnahy3u3a.jpg

So I set blower on without front plate... After 14 hours working on it.. Need to make custom mount for vacuum pump

u8a5y8yb.jpg

So the vacuum pump can't have top mount in location because inlet on vacuum pump is right in bottom of blower e7y3u2ub.jpgybuvanu5.jpgpu9y8eje.jpg

So I'm going to weld on a custom ear to the bracket to mount bracket in front and make custom mount in back. pe2umu4y.jpg

Small ear is front and other is bracket for back... Yes I randomly have 3/8 thick pieces of aluminum hanging around ha. Ill post more tomorrow. 15 hour day. A lot of crap. Busy busy.

Holy shit dude that is serious fucking motor!! How high are you planning on spinning it with that solid roller?

Till it stops making power hah

Till it stops making power hah

Best answer ever hahah

The only reason I didn't go that route was because I needed to go get piping and I kind of wanted to finish the project quick. How's the bumper do without the foam support. I felt it was kind of long and heavy just to rely on the small screws with no support.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

sorry for late reply. the bumper goes on without a problem. It's bolted on at the bottom by 2 stainless bolts. the top portion on the tubed support is a custom mount. It's Tri-Mounted. if need be, i can remove anytime to clean and ETC. For my own personal liking, i'm removing the bumper to trim the Opening. it is very small. if all else fails, i may install an 03' cobra type front bumper. i like the ample room for an intercooler. it is about the only justification of an 03' type on a 94-98.

Edited by SniveTroll