Rolocut

New build thread, stay tuned

Badass man! Tight fit with the power pipe but you made it happen!

I keep trying to think of a way to get my blower inlet plumbed to the fender well but there's just no room. I've actually considered running it back into the windshield cowl.

Badass man! Tight fit with the power pipe but you made it happen!

I keep trying to think of a way to get my blower inlet plumbed to the fender well but there's just no room. I've actually considered running it back into the windshield cowl.

Yeah that was a nightmare to make lol... The back 90 by the inlet of blower is actually hammered oval on the valve cover side to give the 90 enough give to give me the angle I need. It's safe to say I do not ever want to take it off lol

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh yeah!! :gangmanstyle: Where'd you end up getting it from?

Ended up grabbing it at mustangs unlimited about twenty min from my shop so if it didn't fit I could return it. Your right [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION] it's kaenan 4 inch. Only odd thing there's nothing in the back of hood so I can see engine lol. I can actually see out the grill in the front bumper. Should help keep intake air temps down. Also this hood I would say is 1/2 the weight of my cervini hood I have now.

[MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] dan I can't either. The bottom of hood is not smoothed or show finished so I have quite a bit of body work ahead of me. I think the hood will look smaller once the same color as the car

Here's a pic of the garage tonight lol. My brothers bolt on 11 sec coyote u6asyzuj.jpg

holy hood batman! that thing is huge~! no homo

Hahaha love it! Yeah it's quite a step up from my 2.5 incher ???

But my owns a construction company and this is the garage where everything gets worked on machines wise and my brother and I took it over slightly as a work area for our toys once work is done. Not many people know this but I'm only 23 and my brother is 21 lol sooo yeah. Typical kids working out of parents garage, our garage is just a tad bigger lol. But my brother and I bought the lift for us since my dad had no use for it for the company. I used to be a sales manager at Pepsi while my brother works for my dad and I do the bills and paper work for the company and now I manage a hand wash, lube and tire shop.

Looks awesome! I havent looked at mine in a while but i think the top rear of the cowl comes back further then mine which looks pretty awesome! Looking forward to seeing some red on there.

Got a few things done and haven't posted in a while zu5ure3u.jpgquruza2u.jpga6yse4eg.jpgdupabyqu.jpgdunetehy.jpgyjura6eh.jpg

Lookin good man. Btw like the artwork on the blue tape.

Hahahahaha yeah my buddy can draw a mean penis haha

u3yvahy8.jpge5y6ava8.jpgu4ymu3az.jpg

Interior shots.

So putting in the auto came to give me issues. Put in an aod shift arm from b&m so the cable fit fine. Well it was hollow all the way through for the throttle cable arm, so a tap and pipe plug did the trick, luckly I had it in stock lol eduzera8.jpg

Burnt out 2 vacuum pumps electric 96 cobra ones. Sucking too much oil and water out of valve cover, seems my custom baffled catch can is not doing the trick. So I did this for now since it's the night before the dyno and I didn't have time to make another catch can set up e7y6udan.jpgvuneta9a.jpg

Other then that, I put 60 miles on the car in the past two days. Drives decent for me just tuning it. Auto is actually pretty neat. I like it. Converter has over drive and lock up so I'm flipping a lot of switches lol. No one would understand unless they drove with me. More updates tomorrow after seeing mike from Dez racing in seekonk ma

Looks really good! What kind of issues were you having with the old catch can setup? I'm curious how it's routed.

Goes from valve cover to baffled catch can then to vacuum pump. It sucked so much that it filled up the pump with water/oil in a few minutes and ruined pump.

Would it not be easier to just run hoses from each cover to a vented catch can?

Then there is not a negative crank case pressure. Therefore the rear main would leak and also hinder performance and life of oil. While a vented catch can would be easy, nearly effortless, it's not what is necessary nor what I desire. So I'm trying a temp system to dry the air, then may go to a bmw secondary air pump which is said to hold up to oil mist and water vapor.

Goes from valve cover to baffled catch can then to vacuum pump. It sucked so much that it filled up the pump with water/oil in a few minutes and ruined pump.

Instagram @Rolocut

I thought that when mine filled with water/oil it was due to me pouring E85 through the injectors. Hell even my crankcase had a lot of fuel in it. Luckily it never started like that. Once I got my start up and tune right, the problem went away. I have been worried about vapor/mist hitting the pump so I bought a Moroso -12an air/water-oil seperator.

How do you have the pump triggered to turn on? Is it on constantly or boost activated like mine? Have you tested to see how much vacuum the pumps pull?

I thought that when mine filled with water/oil it was due to me pouring E85 through the injectors. Hell even my crankcase had a lot of fuel in it. Luckily it never started like that. Once I got my start up and tune right, the problem went away. I have been worried about vapor/mist hitting the pump so I bought a Moroso -12an air/water-oil seperator.

How do you have the pump triggered to turn on? Is it on constantly or boost activated like mine? Have you tested to see how much vacuum the pumps pull?

That's what I'll be doing next. This is just a temp fix to see is pump will last for the dyno today, what separator did you get? I have mine with a key on, going to run it all the time, car has like %1 or less leak down, do it has no blow bye just crank case pressure due to the 3 4 hundreds stroke. I'm not looking for a ton of vacuum just enough to give negative crank case pressure to keep all the seals in check. I tried to run the same set up dan has on his car but it didn't fit anywhere in my bay with my set up so next step is electric.

That's what I'll be doing next. This is just a temp fix to see is pump will last for the dyno today, what separator did you get? I have mine with a key on, going to run it all the time, car has like %1 or less leak down, do it has no blow bye just crank case pressure due to the 3 4 hundreds stroke. I'm not looking for a ton of vacuum just enough to give negative crank case pressure to keep all the seals in check. I tried to run the same set up dan has on his car but it didn't fit anywhere in my bay with my set up so next step is electric.

Instagram @Rolocut

Moroso crankcase oil separator and fittings (Moroso 85495) it is built like a tank. But I wished the mount/clamp held the upper half, not the lower half. I have more pics on how it is constructed if you want them.

20131104_091522.jpg

Edited by kbscobravert

Moroso crankcase oil separator and fittings (Moroso 85495) it is built like a tank. But I wished the mount/clamp held the upper half, not the lower half. I have more pics on how it is constructed if you want them.

20131104_091522.jpg

Is there a drain out the bottom?

Is there a drain out the bottom?

Woah stop avoiding the important questions at hand. What happened at the dyno day???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I may have missed the numbers, but did you get any dyno results? What did she make?
[MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION]

I ended up having an issue with the holley hp efi box. Circuit for tps blew on the dyno second run at 5100 rpm. Sent box back to holley to they replaced free if charge, they said they never had the issue before they holley box. That tps circuit controls fuel pump and fuel injectors along with tps so car wouldn't start or anything. New box is actually arriving today

Give you an idea now. Made 539 480 at 5100 when it shut off at 7 psi.. With basic mild tune up numbers. I have since changed from the 3.33 to the 2.95 pulley. Prob a 7000-7500 rpm motor. We will see [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION]

do you have a number set in mind where you're expecting it to be?

Low to Mid 7s through auto I would be content with. Just want it to last and stay together for now