smallblocksn95

What does your daily look like today thread??

• Moderators

Nice E90!  I used to have a 325.  Actually still have a muffler for it that I was going to use to convert to dual exhaust and never did.  I think I got rid of all the other parts when I sold the car though.  

Nice E90!  I used to have a 325.  Actually still have a muffler for it that I was going to use to convert to dual exhaust and never did.  I think I got rid of all the other parts when I sold the car though.  

Thanks!  The car is completely stock except for the M3 wheels and carbon fiber trim.  But its nicely optioned out with butterscotch leather, nav, blah blah...  I thought about grabbing a jb4 for it which claim gains of 100 hp on stock turbos but that will have to wait for the mustang to get finished.

• Supporting Member

Thanks! The car is completely stock except for the M3 wheels and carbon fiber trim. But its nicely optioned out with butterscotch leather, nav, blah blah... I thought about grabbing a jb4 for it which claim gains of 100 hp on stock turbos but that will have to wait for the mustang to get finished.

Claims are accurate.

• Moderators

Thanks!  The car is completely stock except for the M3 wheels and carbon fiber trim.  But its nicely optioned out with butterscotch leather, nav, blah blah...  I thought about grabbing a jb4 for it which claim gains of 100 hp on stock turbos but that will have to wait for the mustang to get finished.

A lightly modded 335 with jb4 will blow the doors of an M3...

A lightly modded 335 with jb4 will blow the doors of an M3...

As tempting as that I just can't let this car loose any reliability.  I really think a jb4 would be as far as I would take the car.

• Moderators

As tempting as that I just can't let this car loose any reliability.  I really think a jb4 would be as far as I would take the car.

That and exhaust is about all you need lol.

33a1dc72e453e76b34044e4dd3f7c55e.jpg

I drive about 100 miles a day for my commute and then drive around during the day, so gas mileage is necessary. This car is fun to drive though! GDI engine sounds great and its fun to fly around onramps on bad days [emoji12]

• Moderators

I've got a bit of a problem lol

I still have a few spare E70 parts laying around if you find yourself needing something... an oil filter, 1/4 window trim, control arm bushings, and some other shit.  Also have a Magnaflow muffler I was going to use to convert the 325 to dual exhaust.

• Supporting Member

I still have a few spare E70 parts laying around if you find yourself needing something... an oil filter, 1/4 window trim, control arm bushings, and some other shit. Also have a Magnaflow muffler I was going to use to convert the 325 to dual exhaust.

Hahah nice! Right now it's all going into the e46... I will likely be ditching that x in favor of a newer one in a few months but that's the mommy mobile.

Have no fear though, mustang content coming soon to my garage. I can't be this bimmer unbalanced [emoji12]

• Moderators

Hahah nice! Right now it's all going into the e46... I will likely be ditching that x in favor of a newer one in a few months but that's the mommy mobile.

Have no fear though, mustang content coming soon to my garage. I can't be this bimmer unbalanced [emoji12]

I made some comment to that effect this weekend.  I've got the two mustangs in the garage, the 13, my BIL's 15, and my wife's Jag on the driveway, and my SIL's rental VW.  When SIL left, I said balance had been restored to the force; wife said I was retarded because I owned 3 German cars.  Then called me a nerd when I said that was just the Sith trying to sway me from Fords.

• Supporting Member

I made some comment to that effect this weekend. I've got the two mustangs in the garage, the 13, my BIL's 15, and my wife's Jag on the driveway, and my SIL's rental VW. When SIL left, I said balance had been restored to the force; wife said I was retarded because I owned 3 German cars. Then called me a nerd when I said that was just the Sith trying to sway me from Fords.

hahahhaah I swear we were supposed to be brothers.

• Moderators

hahahhaah I swear we were supposed to be brothers.

Knew you'd like that!  She always tries to say the Jag doesn't count, but I have to remind her of all the FoMoCo logos on parts in her car.

She's already said I can't name the kid Carroll or Shelby.   :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Thank you good sir! I'm hesitant to post much non mustang stuff on the forum... Helps when people appreciate more than one vehicle!

Most of us are car guys in general.  We just happen to all have Mustangs.

• Moderators

I never understood why some people are so brand loyal they refuse to appreciate other cars for what they are.  That e46 is beautiful!!

Don't confuse my sentiment for lack of loyalty LOL.  My family has owned almost exclusively Fords for at least 50 years.... just off the top of my head:

Grandfather - 1962 Falcon (was his mother-in-law's she bought brand new); and Ford Taurus/Mercury Sable or Mercury Grand Marquis/Ford Crown Victorias every three years for as long as I can remember.  I'm positive he had more than that.

Uncle - 1965 Mustang GT, some POS Thunderbird he still has, several other Thunderbirds, and a couple Exploders that I can remember

Mom - Ford Maverick when she and Dad got married, 2000 Volvo S60 T5, 2005 Five Hundred

Dad - 1993 Mustang, 1995 Mustang GT (my current project), 1965 Mustang, 2014 F150 FX4

Sister - 2001 Mustang, 2007 F150, 2012 Ford Escape

Me - 1995 Mustang, 1966 Mustang GT, 2005 Fusion (my work car during Katrina), 2006 F150 FX4, 2013 Mustang GT

Wife - 2010 Jaguar XF

Brother-in-law - 2015 Mustang GT (I've spread the sickness)

Don't confuse my sentiment for lack of loyalty LOL. My family has owned almost exclusively Fords for at least 50 years.... just off the top of my head:

Grandfather - 1962 Falcon (was his mother-in-law's she bought brand new); and Ford Taurus/Mercury Sable or Mercury Grand Marquis/Ford Crown Victorias every three years for as long as I can remember. I'm positive he had more than that.

Uncle - 1965 Mustang GT, some POS Thunderbird he still has, several other Thunderbirds, and a couple Exploders that I can remember

Mom - Ford Maverick when she and Dad got married, 2000 Volvo S60 T5, 2005 Five Hundred

Dad - 1993 Mustang, 1995 Mustang GT (my current project), 1965 Mustang, 2014 F150 FX4

Sister - 2001 Mustang, 2007 F150, 2012 Ford Escape

Me - 1995 Mustang, 1966 Mustang GT, 2005 Fusion (my work car during Katrina), 2006 F150 FX4, 2013 Mustang GT

Wife - 2010 Jaguar XF

Brother-in-law - 2015 Mustang GT (I've spread the sickness)

Don't get me wrong I would say I am more loyal to ford then other brands from both working at ford and enjoying the mustang for so many years. That said I still love my 335 my brothers SS Camaro and miss my Datsun everyday, I just like seeing other cars besides just mustangs and enjoy what other manufactures bring to the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Supporting Member

Love me some 335's also. So much damned potential with those cars. Short of the new m's with bewst the '35 lineup have the most to offer with the least upgrades.

• Moderators

Love me some 335's also. So much damned potential with those cars. Short of the new m's with bewst the '35 lineup have the most to offer with the least upgrades.

Really pissed the E9x M guys off lol.

• Moderators

Hahha I know. Gets their panties all in a bunch which I don't get.

They spent $80-100k to get the same power the guys spending $60-75k got.  I guess I might get a little upset too

• Supporting Member

They spent $80-100k to get the same power the guys spending $60-75k got. I guess I might get a little upset too

I would have just made a better buying decision :P

• Moderators

Well this should be fun...

Oh it is... ask me how I know!

photo-1.jpg

Doesn't look like it in this picture, but I was just as low.  So low I got stuck on a speed bump at school one night, which *really* sucked!

• Supporting Member

Oh it is... ask me how I know!

photo-1.jpg

Doesn't look like it in this picture, but I was just as low. So low I got stuck on a speed bump at school one night, which *really* sucked!

lol! Didn't know you owned that whip... When did you get rid of it?

• Moderators

lol! Didn't know you owned that whip... When did you get rid of it?

Don't be fooled, it's a 325 in disguise!  I had it as a daily for about three years from 10-13.  I tucked 17s lol:

photo1-1.jpg

895DE7AC-D7EE-4B61-BC2A-EE443F3AC68B_zps