Det_Riot

Metro Detroit Mustangs Fall Fun!

Got together with some local mustang buddies after a fall Car-b-que yesterday. Got a solid line up together for some pictures!

15634837282_096b3ece44_b.jpg

15634833462_46da44b923_b.jpg

15631312291_6bf4bf11b4_b.jpg

15013232654_9a7f595911_b.jpg

15013795393_96e959c94a_b.jpg

All of dat azzz!

15448406750_4eb58cefc3_b.jpg

My buddy Eddie's 98 GT, sleeper eaton set up on it!

15014495883_59166390ff_b.jpg

It split a heater core line on the way out to the CBQ

15447997787_0edfd8c5bd_b.jpg

Obligatory Whale Cannon Pics! More to come once my buddy uploads his!

15013225384_4b04c2c484_b.jpg

15447876858_51dc331ef3_b.jpg

yup! you're the lowest  :2thumb:

Hey, someone's gotta be the lowest! The most impressive thing about my car now is the fact that I can feel it transfer weight and the front end lift when I mash the skinny pedal, I think i'm figuring this being low and making suspension work stufff!

Where da skirts at

The whale cannon looks titties! It's gonna look insane when the hood and skirts are on.

Diggin your buddy's car, the SVO army grows!

The shirts didn't matter it on after the through floor fun! Gotta redo the piping with @1997cobra from the x pipe to the tips

somebody's already got a '15 huh. what's the ETA on the hood getting painted Bryan?

Lol I just made a half hour drive from work and saw 7-8 if them along the way

Perhaps I am biased, but I like yours the best of the bunch.  Smooth, low, curvy, skirtless, hoodless, goodness.  The '15, the New Edge, and the 98 'vert come second.  The rest...meh don't really care for the 05-14s, though the interiors are nice and they drive good.  Looks like a good time though. 

Is the grabber blue one the dude on Instagram who sanded the sidewalls of his tires to paint on the tire letters? I admire the attention to detail, but yea...  And I also detest painted tire lettering with a passion, that trend needs to go back to the 80s/early 90's where it belongs. It looks great on RWB porsches, serious drag cars with wrinkle wall slicks, and race cars with R compounds but on street cars with street tires... no thanks.

Is the grabber blue one the dude on Instagram who sanded the sidewalls of his tires to paint on the tire letters? I admire the attention to detail, but yea... And I also detest painted tire lettering with a passion, that trend needs to go back to the 80s/early 90's where it belongs. It looks great on RWB porsches, serious drag cars with wrinkle wall slicks, and race cars with R compounds but on street cars with street tires... no thanks.

Lol yes, he's guy did the rendering of my car

Like I said, I admire the attention to detail, just not into tire lettering lol. He's a hell of an artist though, that's for sure!

Yeah I hear yah, I'm not a fan of it either, like who cares if you're rocking falken street tires on the street? No one, that's who. He's a good guy though, and mods his car for himself, so I respect him for that.

I like how you lined them up in ascending year order!  ...But who let that ghey teal car in with the cool kids?!

Pretty awesome!  I haven't been to a local Mustang meet in years.  Probably because the members of the local mustang group hate each other.

I like how you lined them up in ascending year order!  ...But who let that ghey teal car in with the cool kids?!

Pretty awesome!  I haven't been to a local Mustang meet in years.  Probably because the members of the local mustang group hate each other.

or because #jackstands   

Yea, i went there ;)