Det_Riot

The teal wheel cannon 2.0

i like them.  however not sure the gold assembly bolts fit with the rest of the car.  you don't have gold anywhere else.  i think they work and look great but there isn't much to tie them into.

• Moderators

i like them.  however not sure the gold assembly bolts fit with the rest of the car.  you don't have gold anywhere else.  i think they work and look great but there isn't much to tie them into.

His motor is gold  ;)

• Moderators

is that a metaphor?  cause i just went back about a dozen pages and only see a couple gold fittings.

No I honest to God thought he painted the block gold...

I dig them... of course I loved the rk's too so this is tough.  How wide are the rears?  Do they have to wait on the mini tub to fit?

Also looking back and the car has gold on the AN fittings for the catch can...... ergo facto gold is perfect for the assembly bolts!!!

are they staggered? wider rears? 

yeah, fronts are 18x9.5, rears are 18x12.5

agreed need to see the rears on it too!  so far they look great tho!

The stripe on the Alcon's are gold, just hard to pick up. And I don't know if the pictures aren't clear for anyone else, I think my buddy gave me such high res pictures they're showing up like shit on my computer. And the oil pan is gold. 

I dig them... of course I loved the rk's too so this is tough.  How wide are the rears?  Do they have to wait on the mini tub to fit?

Also looking back and the car has gold on the AN fittings for the catch can...... ergo facto gold is perfect for the assembly bolts!!!

12.5" so yeah, definitely need a minitub to fit, so unfortunately I can't just put them on. I need the whole thing on and assembled to be able to feel comfortable with them. 

No I honest to God thought he painted the block gold...

@slow90coupe painted his block gold. Only my pan is gold

those pictures look a lot better.  i didn't realize you had the gold stripe on the calipers.  i think that should be enough to tie it in.  i'm for it.  do it.

Absolutely love it.. Looks killer!  Now let winter come and go fast so we can see it mini tubed with those big meats out back  B-)

Lol winter? I may do it next week if I can find a location.....

Getting bored of the RK's? Honestly not a big fan of those and prefer the RK's.

Something along those lines, I was just bored of the car all together to be honest. And I've had these since February, I hate to even say it but the hassle I had with these wheels has made me almost bored of these too. haha

Something along those lines, I was just bored of the car all together to be honest. And I've had these since February, I hate to even say it but the hassle I had with these wheels has made me almost bored of these too. haha

I get bored of my car easily, which is why I sold my RK's and went with Faleens. Either way the car looks tits.

This is exciting news to hear... so in a week and not a day more we will have pictures of the whale cannon mini tubed and sitting on wheels made of three pieces of heaven... 

A quick google search yielded what is apparently a thing.

http://store.wearelikewise.com/product/thug-nuts

They just look like expensive gold open shank lug nuts with fancy add on's that give the appearance of bullets... or that's my take

And here is a quote from the site: 

"Lots of people said we were crazy. Doctors said that it wasn’t safe. Mothers slapped us across the face at family dinners and gave no offer of frozen meat to soothe the tender skin. But persistence prevailed, and days of blood, sweat, tears and beers has led us to our pièce de résistance… The Thug Nuts"