Det_Riot

Jumping on the Tony Bandwagon

So with the HRE's basically spoken for, just waiting for funds, I'm looking into new wheel options. I've thrown together a few photoshops so looking for your guy's input on these and any other suggestions for wheels to look at!

20971354876_c627e8fe90_b.jpg

20449382443_7411234763_b.jpg

21078098921_38bfefbfb1_b.jpg

20449383273_5b813f566e_b.jpg

21070441635_9e229acab5_b.jpg

20449488113_6cccb12991_b.jpg

So with the HRE's basically spoken for, just waiting for funds, I'm looking into new wheel options. I've thrown together a few photoshops so looking for your guy's input on these and any other suggestions for wheels to look at!

20449383273_5b813f566e_b.jpg

21070441635_9e229acab5_b.jpg

20449488113_6cccb12991_b.jpg

I'm liking these 3 the most.  Leaning toward the last one the most at the moment.

I love the rears of the CCW Classic but the fronts are terrible.

I think I like the last picture but not sure about the dent in the wheel :huh:

Wait what, that doesn't give it character?!?!?

The last photo I like the most.

I must be the only person that doesn't really care for CCW classics.  Please not those and please not the Saleens.  This car deserves better.  Speedlines or not, most people will still see them as "just a set of Saleens".

if the last ones are b-forged then yes i like those

Nope, idk what b-forged are

i also never was much of a fan of classics. the fronts look terrible. i think the last one would work out great but i actually like 3 a lot.

Those are actually the cheapest option, I just don't know about quality of the wheels and if the offsets would work out right. The first and last one are a very similar design and I know I can spec those how I'd like.

@Det_Riot the guy with the comp orange cobra at the house...what ccw wheels were those?

Those were classics, which are pic 4.

those classics on dudes car looked amazing imo. ccw does an amazing job on their wheels. i think in the end you would be happy with a set of those with some kind of powder coated centers. just get the same front offset he had vs what i see on some sn's with classic...high offset front classics look silly af lol. 

I dont know if its because Im so used to your other wheels but none of the options are giving me that WOW factor. So Im going to say none of the above.

Welcome to my life right now Rich

Welcome to my life right now Rich help meeeee@tony, yeah I mean only reason classics and the magnesiums are an option in here is because there's a local guy who has both and he might be interested in trading so they'd be an interm wheel that would be easier to unload since you don't have to modify for the rears like the HRE's.

You wont need any of our opinions when you find the right wheel you will know it, until then keep chopping

You wont need any of our opinions when you find the right wheel you will know it, until then keep chopping

Rattle off some other brands to look at. I for whatever can't think of anything other than like CCW/HRE/true forged and I know there's probably a million companies out there

I've always drooled over these and thought these would look incredible on a Mustang, but I don't have the dough to do it, lol.... BBS LM-R in Hyper Black.  Kinda has a similar feel to some of the other wheels you've posted.

Wheel_weights_BBS_LM-R_2.jpg

say whaaaaaaa???????????????? does the teal tail cannon whale thingy know you feel this way

She knows that she's breaking my heart with these shoes she's wearing now. We're fighting at the moment.