V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

You weren't kidding! Any pics from further back? Any wobble while driving?

They're not mounted yet, but I doubt they'll wobble. This thing is quality. I'll have more pics once they're painted.

is this the finished product? or will you be trimming 7-8 feet off of those end plates

]

No, finished product will be today or tomorrow once they come back from powdercoat. And nope, they're gonna stay this size.

• Moderators

I'm normally pretty accepting of off the wall modifications, including a wing on a car that doesn't need one, but these winglets are just fucking stupid.  I know you thrive on the "hate," but this has to be the most asinine thing I have ever seen just to get attention.

I'm normally pretty accepting of off the wall modifications, including a wing on a car that doesn't need one, but these winglets are just fucking stupid.  I know you thrive on the "hate," but this has to be the most asinine thing I have ever seen just to get attention.

Thanks bro

The_fonz_thumbs_up.jpg

I don't thrive on anything. I just enjoy building stupid stuff. Your kind words are appreciated. 

blocked eh? 

well then 

qU0yAxg.gif?noredirect

10/10.  :lol:

Almost thought that was Hayley Williams from Paramore.  

Thanks bro

The_fonz_thumbs_up.jpg

I don't thrive on anything. I just enjoy building stupid stuff. Your kind words are appreciated. 

10/10.  :lol:

Almost thought that was Hayley Williams from Paramore.  

youd-totally-win-the-hunger-games-if-pas

Psychoberry, memes are lackin dude. Tony, you have done well young padawan. I applaud thou. 

Anyways, we should stop clogging this thread with our non-sense. We still have a royal rumble section right? Don't think I've ever been called out in it. That would be fun!!!!

Psychoberry, memes are lackin dude. Tony, you have done well young padawan. I applaud thou. 

Anyways, we should stop clogging this thread with our non-sense. We still have a royal rumble section right? Don't think I've ever been called out in it. That would be fun!!!!

Whatcha+goona+do%3F!.jpg

Shoot we've been having storms dumping 5+ inches of rain an hour. Several rivers and lakes flooding blocking/washing out roads flooding houses etc.... And we are getting more rain tomorrow[emoji24].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ... Call me a moron but I have been trying to post the pictures of the car ever since I got it back and no matter what I do they will not upload so any suggestions would gladly be appreciated

the easiest way is to host the picture on flickr or photobucket type website.  Then when youre creating a post click on the "image" icon on the toolbar and paste in the URL for the image.  

Those non traditional wheels tho! What are they!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They're Work wheels, I had them made last year, I've had this girl for 20 years now so I have been down the traditional road so I decided to do something a little different.  Its not gonna be to everybody's liken but hey if they all looked the same then we wouldn't love these sn95s so much...  B-)

Looks GREAT!

Now I know what mine will sorta look like with the Saleen rear bumper and side skirts with the Cobra front bumper.

Man I tossed the idea around for a while, I know people had did it but I had only seen them on the internet I had never saw it done in person so that I could put my eyes on it.

Really nice, man. I bought mine new back in 94. I know what you mean about changing things up a bit. I think I do it every 3 years or so, lol. Although mine is still what you would call a traditional look. Love the wheel choice

Really nice, man. I bought mine new back in 94. I know what you mean about changing things up a bit. I think I do it every 3 years or so, lol. Although mine is still what you would call a traditional look. Love the wheel choice

Thanks for the love bro !!!!