V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Got a few quick pics of the whole car with the export mirrors on.  I need to get some real photos done still...

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

One of the hood in sunlight.  Carbon driven cowl panel will be painted to match (eventually.)

DSC_0375.jpg

Got a few quick pics of the whole car with the export mirrors on.  I need to get some real photos done still...

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

One of the hood in sunlight.  Carbon driven cowl panel will be painted to match (eventually.)

DSC_0375.jpg

Dammit!!!!!!    You have both the side mirrors and the rear spoiler that I want!   CURSES!!! :angry:;):2thumb:

DSC_0395.jpg

can't stop drooling over that front end lol love this shot 

9a7f3f89df7f4fd0a907201dd023bd8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhablet

Looking good!  Though I'm still not 100% sold on the spoiler yet.  OH LOOK!  A chinese buffet!  Yum!

Holy shit!!!!! Where's all the snow?!?! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Where it's supposed to be of course!  In Canada.

This sucks

IMG_20150701_161310592_zps6idpooar.jpg

Is it rubbing only while turning?

DSC_0297redo_zpsd1e8dbgt.jpg

Take that @tony

DSC_0284redo_zpsbt6wcgkx.jpg

DSC_0293redo_zpshijoc7ck.jpg

Missed a spot!  LOL

Awesome pics!  And I'm still amazed at how no ones around even in such a large city!

Take that @tony

you sure you wanna ride this train braaahhhhhhh???????

hahaaa, always wanted to use that for something...car looks amazing and those night shots are f'ing epic sir!!!! 

Is it rubbing only while turning?

Missed a spot!  LOL

Awesome pics!  And I'm still amazed at how no ones around even in such a large city!

It only rubs on the drivers side inner fender where it area dips down for the windshield washer fluid . It wont for long. It also rubs where the spot of bondo came off on the fender. I did poor body work and didnt check the line 6 years ago. Now I am fixing it.

You mean the CDC tank cover?? Lol

+1.  I didn't think Saleen made a tank cover.

CDC can make the big ass of the sn95 look even bigger from certain angles, though.  They seem to be made of unobtanium as well...

post-375-143612581567_thumb.jpg finally after who knows how long she has the correct lights and there mint. They don't look Hazy in really life just a crappy potato pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good!  Though I'm still not 100% sold on the spoiler yet.  OH LOOK!  A chinese buffet!  Yum!

Yea, the spoiler is hit or miss.  i think it looks better than the stock ones from 94-98 ;) 

I know poor picture quality. Painted the lower fender. not bad for rattle job. can't wait to how it looks tomorrow. I still have to wet sand and feather in the paint line. and wash the whole. car. Even though i had the plastic cover over it, that dust gets everywhere.

IMG_20150708_235601268_zpszjh7uws4.jpg