Drake

Burning Desires (get it, there's flames)

Donovan trust me when I pulled the dash I wanted to punch a little child.

Bryan - atleast it can't get any worse eh?

Gallows - no I would die from being so OCD from doing car audio installs for the last 5 years I have to use a splice pack if I ever have to cut wires.

aguse2av.jpg

These should be illegal in all 50 states....

There's house speaker used in it with wires that have 15 butt connectors it's a shit show that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Props for saving that car! :thumb:
Red car is done and will be loaded up in my truck on Saturday an going to scrap yard

retyvege.jpg

How things have changed

That wiring really looks like a shitshow. Are you going to try and make it work or use the red cars harness?

Starting to take the wiring out of red car to throw into my blue one.

Gallows - no I would die from being so OCD from doing car audio installs for the last 5 years I have to use a splice pack if I ever have to cut wires.

aguse2av.jpg

These should be illegal in all 50 states....

There's house speaker used in it with wires that have 15 butt connectors it's a shit show that's for sure.

Aaaand more changes. Its funny the changes a build thread can go through

post-341-13881838798264_thumb.jpg

these things are the only way i would ever splice a wire without soldering

I think most of that is the Digital 7 wiring that is controlling the whole car, along with the necessary wires to make the car still street legal, which isn't very many of them!

Well been pretty busy got the wiring out of the car.

I need to do all my weather packs for the wiring harness and weld a bunch of holes.

Cut out the trans tunnel and weld a replacement piece in and then ill start wiring the car up.

Here's a couple pictures of the progress so far.

e6asy2a3.jpg

Thanks Donovan I believe I have one somewhere but I still might take you up on the offer it might be at my parents house still.

Woohoo finally got it on the engine stand so let's say sketchy putting it onto it.

If anyone can point me In the right direction this motor is rusty as all hell and I just want to freshen it up but not going to pay to get it all powder coated because I will be doing that to the 351 do you thing just engine paint will hold up alright?

If anyone can point me In the right direction this motor is rusty as all hell and I just want to freshen it up but not going to pay to get it all powder coated because I will be doing that to the 351 do you thing just engine paint will hold up alright?

Make sure to degrease and clean everything really well, and engine paint should have no problem sticking for a few years.

I've heard people use oven degreaser but engine degreaser seems to make a hell of a lot more sense. If you want we might be able to take it down to my buddys shop to sandblast it and then we can just paint it instead of Powdercoating

No real fun updates on the car just been welding holes meh... For the past 5 hours lol...

zuzu7uhe.jpgyzydy7ah.jpg

That took some serious elbow grease. Keeping the yellow or doing a color change?

post-31-13984815702552_thumb.jpgpost-31-13984816627734_thumb.jpg

Setting.the panel in to line up wipercowl section.

post-31-13984817348883_thumb.jpg

Dumbass before me decided to notch frame instead of modify whatever.had to go there. Thinking it was some sort of piping or a turbo.

post-31-1398481858451_thumb.jpg

To make it stronger.than when it left the plant I decided to run a piece of 1/4. Steel down the.middle and then box the frame around it.post-31-13984819607114_thumb.jpgpost-31-13984819922857_thumb.jpgpost-31-13984820102847_thumb.jpg1398482008029.jpg]

I hate how this part doesnt flow so had to fix that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

post-31-13984821309593_thumb.jpgpost-31-13984821790976_thumb.jpg

Transmission tunnel screwed up..shocking from the.previous owner trans blew.up and sent.shrapnel evertwhere. post-31-13984822592251_thumb.jpg So Im cutting a patch panel out of this so when I finally.drive the car I can push the gas pedal :)

post-31-13984823899368_thumb.jpg

As she sits as of 10 min ago.

post-31-13984820576917_thumb.jpg

@Steve-Oh thanks alot it would have been done already if the weather didn't havr so much moisture in the air and if I didnt have head gasket go on one car and spider poppets go on the other.

@95riosnake thanks alot I hate that they dont make radiator support covers that go all the way accross I have a couple other things up my sleve still for engine bay.

No you haven't don.

Might actually make my goal of fire up in mid may as long as ups and FedEx can keep up with me

Just a old pushrod 5.0 with a big shot for now lol I have to save up for my next build so instead.of it sitting for a year I am going to just beat the crap out of it then while building it

This is coming along nicely, I like it. What happened with the pinch weld on the fire wall? Has it been folded up? Also will or was the car an automatic? I don't see the hole that the clutch cable goes through.