Blackmage

My Little Pony Garage - BLKMAGE

On 7/26/2016 at 9:40 PM, Sho Amo said:

Im diggin the spoiler. Would look good with a front lip too.

ive never been a huge fan of the lips, i wouldnt mind giving it a go, but im happy with how it looks right now :)  

Just now, Tabres said:

lol, engagement picture or something, I assume?

If so, congrats!

haha yea shoulda thrown that in there.  I have a couple more with the mustang, ill just need to grab them off the disc the photographer sent over.  

10 hours ago, Spockbacca said:

No no no no no no this would never happen noooooo. I love my wife but GTHO lol congrats man!

haha car has plenty of scratches and "beauty" marks all over it.   she wasn't going to hurt anything :)  she was actually sliding off the hood, because of the wax, every time she got up there so this was one of the few good pics we got!

bought my maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors years ago.  like 4 years i think hah, finally put them in this weekend.

4C5C4C18-DDDA-4975-8B60-D908E6E8EE57_zps

annnddd found out why my car got loud..er

DC22CF73-ED2F-4053-BD5C-2D12AC6A5196_zps.

FCF82D34-50DA-4AA9-841D-FE728DDEF355_zps

C628734C-C67D-4109-8C04-C9D382722FA5_zps

then spent some time cleaning up the headlights. 

1E6F6FDC-7455-4EDB-8328-C6BF2ABB5318_zps

never really had video of my car so I had the fiance do some recording last night.  At least I'll have a decent before and after then once I get around to putting the new muffs on.  Hopefully next week if all goes as planned!

My exhaust setup is as follows.. very sophisticated here....  Stock 03 cobra manifolds, offroad h-pipe, stock OEM 96 mufflers, with a slight hole.

I have some used magnaflow tips with rolled ends, they have some slight angle on them but I don't think I'd like them over my current ones.  either way, cant wait to get the magnapacks in.

2B495573-91BB-4702-AF20-C60F960ECCAB_zps

B681EDB6-F579-45EF-9ECD-B2FAC2CF3B9C_zps

68356022-F085-43B6-9F32-4878EC645CDF_zps

A90ABA80-30CC-41D9-8524-A731A9B005B6_zps

6 minutes ago, Prokiller said:

i was never a fan of rolled tips.  i say keep what you have.  

im leaning towards that as well.  maybe ill put these on Alli's focus or something. lol

Dang Will. Car actually sounds good IMO with the stock Swiss cheese muffler. Manga flows are going to make that sound SOOO good! And yeah don't go With the rolled lip. Those seem to fit the Euro's better than sexy muscle that were packing. 

I agree on rolled tips, I was never a fan. I prefer slash cut tips or double wall tips like SLP's tips:

m31039_slp_double_wall_universal_polishe

And you know you want that boso star exhaust! I'd expect no less than a full blown cosplay character from (insert generic anime cartoon) to get out of those cars lol.

Magnapacks are installed.  way quieter than it was haha, i kinda miss the sound I had before. These do have a much more noticeable tone and a deeper tone at that.

On 9/29/2016 at 7:58 AM, Blackmage said:

never really had video of my car so I had the fiance do some recording last night.  At least I'll have a decent before and after then once I get around to putting the new muffs on.  Hopefully next week if all goes as planned!

My exhaust setup is as follows.. very sophisticated here....  Stock 03 cobra manifolds, offroad h-pipe, stock OEM 96 mufflers, with a slight hole.

I have some used magnaflow tips with rolled ends, they have some slight angle on them but I don't think I'd like them over my current ones.  either way, cant wait to get the magnapacks in.

2B495573-91BB-4702-AF20-C60F960ECCAB_zps

B681EDB6-F579-45EF-9ECD-B2FAC2CF3B9C_zps

68356022-F085-43B6-9F32-4878EC645CDF_zps

A90ABA80-30CC-41D9-8524-A731A9B005B6_zps

Those tips are what I'm after lol I asked magnaflow for them but they told me they don't sell parts out of their catalog...seemsfucked up lol

I'll trade you tips! Lol

Just now, 9838stang said:

Those tips are what I'm after lol I asked magnaflow for them but they told me they don't sell parts out of their catalog...seemsfucked up lol

I'll trade you tips! Lol

haha which ones, the rolled tips? I'll sell em to ya

On 10/5/2016 at 10:18 AM, 9838stang said:

How much? I'll have to use the mounting tabs off my other magnaflow tips to make them work

No clue. let me get some better pics of them, ill send em to you on FB tonight.  One is kinda beat up on the top.  if anything i could always deliver em next time im down near the cities.

I thought it might before i even put them on, when i shift i always got a loud POP through the exhaust, but with the stock chambered mufflers it never got out the back.   After i put the packs on i passed a buddy at night and he said it lit up pretty good.   Then saw it on the trees at night giving er hell, so Alli volunteered to video it.    I'm sure a lot of our cars do this with straight through pipes.

So this came in the mail the other day haha.

bcc3bf74-0ec5-4987-8e7d-be46b2913a42_zps

So i put on the front license plate :(

de11d435-9791-4ee4-9d95-283420efe232_zps

Then made my case at the sheriff's dept that I just removed the OEM mufflers, which i brought with, which had massive holes in them.  The officer asked me to start up the car, which i did.  The look I got from the officer was something like "You have got to be fucking kidding me, you want me to sign off on this obnoxious POS?"     They signed the warning as fixed and away i went haha.  Yay!

Wait!!   Did you get pulled or something?  How did they even know that your exhaust had been changed?

If that cop thought your exhaust was obnoxious, I'd hate to find out what he thought about mine or half the other Mustangs around here.

yea i got pulled over, the statute basically just says "illegal modification to exhaust system".  So no, they didnt know I changed it recently, they just know its not supposed to be that loud.    

Dude, we have so many harley rides up here, its a wonder you dont see rows and rows of bikes and cops pulled over.  

I can't stand the double standard with bikes. Nothing like a cop pulling someone over with a "loud car" and having to pause the conversation with the driver while 20 middle aged men roar by sounding like they're beating metal trash cans with baseball bats.

I haven't heard of anyone in my area getting exhaust tickets, and I hear plenty of loud cars around town. I'm sure it happens though, probably more so to the guys with less than 8 cylinders, as IMO they honestly are usually louder than V8's.

i will admit i drive like a douche at times, like 80-90% of the time, because loud noises are loud and fun.  Unfortunately I can't say i was doing anything crazy like driving through a crowd protesting on the sidewalk, but I can say i was in traffic going around a corner at a stop light and going up to the 45mph speed limit.  Not even that interesting of a story :(