Venom351R

Playstation 4

Its Destiny. The Last of Us is the best game I have ever played as far as quality game and the gripping story

Haha I was up till like two thirty last night playing it:-P if I didn't have a motor to swap and other but projects on the car I would totally buy a console to waste time away.

I'm done w/ the car modding stuff did it for way to many years. I get more enjoyment out of gaming and its cheaper lol.

Working on my third character now, will soon have a level 20+ Warlock, mostly doing it so I can do the nightfall thee times a week and to grab the first easy crota chest and eventually do the raid 3 times

• Moderators

Downloaded Destiny last night. I am absolutely terrible at first person shooters on consoles. This game could very well take me forever to complete.

That wont play a factor as much as you think.

I'm beating you all to level 32, have all the needed gear, just need to hit level 4 w/ eris...500 XP away...

I have all the gear just need the shards and rank 4 as well.  You'll probably get it before me but I'll be right around the corner.

• Moderators

That wont play a factor as much as you think.

I can't even beat the second "boss" when you go back for the warp drive because my thumbs spaz out and I end up shooting a couple magazines into the air or ground while running around like an idiot.

• Moderators

Good Lord.  I might play some tonight.  I don't have a PS+ account so I don't know if I show up or not (I see other folks when I am on, albeit not many)... I'm Psychrugby.  Yes, it's misspelled; I was highly intoxicated when I signed up lol.

Now Noobs are going to be sending me invites and requests all the time when I'm in the tower or anywhere else they see me........

491EDE11-F45A-40F0-A852-A2A1ED2CAE77_zps

Congrats and you had to post with the hawkmoon didn't you.  Hell when I hit 30 it was non stop so I expect the same thing with 32.

Good Lord.  I might play some tonight.  I don't have a PS+ account so I don't know if I show up or not (I see other folks when I am on, albeit not many)... I'm Psychrugby.  Yes, it's misspelled; I was highly intoxicated when I signed up lol.

Chris send me an friend request, if nothing is going on I will do what I can to help if possible.  xxBlkBullittxx

• Moderators

Chris send me an friend request, if nothing is going on I will do what I can to help if possible.  xxBlkBullittxx

Will do!  Wish I was home now playing as I have jack shit going on at work today other than hitting refresh on new topics here.

The Hawkmoon is an fíng BEAST!!!

Sign up and get PS+ Its only $50 a year and you get free games every month. There is somethings you cant do in Destiny w/ out it. Feel free to add me as well

• Moderators

wow thats really early to find a legendary engram, what did it turn into?

Pulse Rifle of some sort. No idea what to do with it. I've been disassembling the stuff I don't need.

Dont dismantle legendary stuff. As soon as you  hit level 20 you will be able to equip it and give you an advantage. To get a legendary you either have to buy one and you dont earn vanguard rep until level 18 and it takes a little while to hit level 2, you can get one during a nightfall strike but you cant even do those until you are around level 27+ or you can find an engram which is the rarest way to get one. As soon as your 20 that weapon will wreck a lot of the enemy's you encounter.

I just got the Hunger of Crota  :D

suppose to be a big patch so there is no more crota cheesing and so that the VoG drops 331 exotics not the maxed 302 ones. Got the best riaid drop so far from beating crota last night, was prob my last chance to cheese him and I did it w/ my warlock who I just got to level 30, I didnt run the whole thing I just had the check point at the end. I got the shader, the ship, the emblem energy and The Hunger of Crota

• Moderators

you cant sell anything, you either keep it or dismantle it for materials 

Cool.  I didn't see a way, but I wanted to make sure before I started dismatling stuff I shouldn't.

I can has one?

if you have enough strange coin you sure can.  Travis welcome to the party, better late than never lol.  I love all the people happy about this as I sit here with my second one never having bought one. I broke it down and wish I would of save it to watch the internet melt lol.  

He has nothing for me expect MAYBE the titan helm.  I had Obsidian Mind the very first nightfall of the expansion so yeah I'm getting hosed this week.

• Moderators

Gotta have something to get me past that room full of fucking ogres that shoot lasers from their eyes.  Fuck that place.  Played for a couple hours and could not get past them, let alone whatever stupid ass boss was waiting for me.

Gotta have something to get me past that room full of fucking ogres that shoot lasers from their eyes.  Fuck that place.  Played for a couple hours and could not get past them, let alone whatever stupid ass boss was waiting for me.

what part are you talking about?

if you have enough strange coin you sure can.  Travis welcome to the party, better late than never lol.  I love all the people happy about this as I sit here with my second one never having bought one. I broke it down and wish I would of save it to watch the internet melt lol.  

He has nothing for me expect MAYBE the titan helm.  I had Obsidian Mind the very first nightfall of the expansion so yeah I'm getting hosed this week.

I was going around on other forums I'm on spreading the word that DeeJ confirmed on twitter that the Ice breaker would be for sale, everyone laughed at me lol. This morn when I got up I could not believe it was actually for sale. I gave xur a huge hug and bought one for each. I bought the new titan helmet and the black warlock helmet. Im trying to collect all the titan exotic helmets. I have them all thus far.

• Moderators

what part are you talking about?

World's Grave where you have to go in and stop the three siphon witches then the waves of Hive. Level 8 story part one I think.

• Moderators

It is just one ogre. The problem I've seen is you have to go into the room to get anything to come out. They won't come back in the hallway. So I went in guns blazing. That worked out well until I couldn't find my way back out when the ogre popped out lol. I got him down to basically dead and something shot me in the back as I was running to hide.

when the second wave is killed the one that spawns before the ogre the oger will then spawn on his own, he comes out of a door the right of the hallway, if your still stuck let me know and I'll join up w/ you and kick his ass 

Nice!! Ill have to hit you up one of these times we both are on. I got tired of my titan and started a warlock. Its only level 28-29 next weekend im hoping to be 30

Nice!! Ill have to hit you up one of these times we both are on. I got tired of my titan and started a warlock. Its only level 28-29 next weekend im hoping to be 30