Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

What's up Kyle here , I haven't posted here in months but thought why not being that I'm getting my car back from the paint shop this weekend... This builds been along time coming , from having the original painter bail out to my original engine being cracked in 3 spots luckily I pulled the pan .

Moving onto some details on the car I wanted it to remain a street car so it still has a full interior aside from a rear seat that's for other stuff ,I'm running the maximum motor sports 6pt cage with swing outs. The seats are from a Acura rsx ,I know what the fuck right? They just work nicely in the car is all I can say... Ok ill shut up now and post some pics ...

084CBD99-E4A2-4F12-A7A5-59719D84A3EB-353

41844F4F-36B8-4BC1-A65E-A0AAC6806856-615

4606A1FE-68F9-489E-9FA1-C3AE12CD71D9-615

- - - Updated - - -

51B736E9-D6D8-47A6-917C-DF38F5090D5A-6154E7CCD24-9BFB-4F86-8E0C-8F4D36B200C4-615

D338E4D9-8A28-4651-9070-E545D7AB75EF-615

FB0714DD-7DB2-42FC-A031-D561775A6B89-146

Oh greetings! What's up dude! Cars coming together nicely! You put the mm cage in yet?? I'm looking for tips as I'm doing mine this weekend

Dude I love repurposing seats from other cars. Those will look great! It's not like they have huge "ACURA RSX" logos lol

They do look good. I've been wondering if there was another kinda seat that's factory that would look good. I think mustard just let the cat outa the bag.

Tapatalk made me do it!

As for the build its a mild build .306 forged pistons gt40 heads

Engine

forged pistons

ported gt40 heads

f303 cam

svo 1.6 roller rockers

pp typhoon intake manifold

bbk 70mm throttle body

march under drive pullies

bbk long tube headers

bbk off road x pipe .

nos 125 wet shot

driveline:

g force t5

b&m pro ripper shifter

act hdss clutch

Act billet steel flywheel

energy trans mount

frpp aluminum drive shaft

frpp 31 spline trac lok

moser 31 spline axles

scott drake diff girdle

frpp 3.73 gears...

suspension :

upr tubular k member

upr caster camber plates

upr front and rear coilovers

upr pro series rear suspension kit

cobra brakes all around

Edited by Musturd

Kind of takes away the point of the kill switch, doesn't it? ...normally you would hide the kill switch in the trunk or someplace secret in case some one tries to steal your car.

..just my 02 cents.

Kind of takes away the point of the kill switch, doesn't it? ...normally you would hide the kill switch in the trunk or someplace secret in case some one tries to steal your car.

..just my 02 cents.

It's for the battery kill switch . Its required for drag racing when ur battery is relocated to the trunk .

..just my 02 cents.

lol Mort I love you man
It's for the battery kill switch . Its required for drag racing when ur battery is relocated to the trunk .
You beat me to it Kyle. FYI the car is coming along man. Love the seats totally outside the box!!! Can wait to see the new paint on it.

Lol yea I know it is for the battery. ;) ...but is it required to be on the outside? ..if so then you nailed it with that keyhole spot.

Thanks for all the nice words guys . As for the switch yea it's required to be on the outside .. I should be getting ur back from paint Saturday

Here's how the door bars sit . Because Brian was asking as for the rear bars . Is the cage new ? It's pretty easy I cut the panels perfectly on my car so it looks really good where the bars go threw.

48ACC0FA-B202-481D-AA4F-4198F2DBE242-293-0000001BD788C9CB_zps7ddca821.jpg

Last but not least the new wheels for the car .

5EE755A4-E329-4811-8035-28AD34DE365C-71060-000011DBAADA5287_zpsf973e27a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

keep us updated my dude! you keeping the foose wheels on it?

Yea but I'm buying the wheels I showed you months ago as well .

What seat bracket did you use for the Acura seats?

Tapatalk made me do it!

Custom made my mustang ones to work with Acura seats nothing a little welder didn't solve

that's it. MUST....HAVE...YELLOW...MUSTANG. Super nice build dude! cant wait for more

Thanks a lot dude , there will be a shit load more update pics coming up after this weekend

Thanks everyone , I can't wait to see it ,my painter just sent me these pics today . I'm anxious to get it back I just wanna cruise