Det_Riot

The Official First Photoshoot *Warning: Non-Mustang Content Ahead*

and no underhood shots? what kind of photoshoot is this Bryan?!?! 

Love the truck man! Way to go!

the under hood shot is a bunch of plastic covers lol. nice truck. wasnt cheap i know. congratulations on a pair of turbos! im glad some one listened to what i say around here!!!!!!

Haha thanks guys, it is pretty surreal still walking up to it knowing its mine. Definitely doesn't feel like it. It moves pretty damn well for a close to 6,000lb truck. Haha @Blackmage there's nothing real exciting going on underneath the hood. Hence why I didn't bother taking pictures haha

Lol I was like it better be the truck infront .... I think it was Chris or someone , no it's the explorer . That color combo is nice , good choice man .

FX4's are perfect. My favorite truck, hands down, with maybe the exception of the occassional limited or platinum. I'm ridiculously jealous

Thanks man! It really is an awesome truck. Super smooth, looks aggressive, is pretty quick for a full size truck, and easily modified once my warranty is up ;)

Makes me miss my old FX4 even more than I already did.

Get another one!!!! We can be twins

• Moderators

Crazy man, its not 500+, just get a used one

You saw what the prices of those things were around here... I'd basically be financing the whole thing since my X5 is worth about what I owe on it.  That's about $500 payments.

You saw what the prices of those things were around here... I'd basically be financing the whole thing since my X5 is worth about what I owe on it. That's about $500 payments.

:( sad panda.