Det_Riot

Unfortunate and Somber News

Hey guys, woke up to some unfortunate and truly heart breaking news this morning that I have to pass along. The mustang community lost a great member yesterday in a tragic car crash. Francois Letona, or as most of you know him along the forums @Knuckles, was taken away from this earth late last night. He leaves behind his recently engaged fiance, and their children. Francois was a great man, loving father, and a passionate member of the mustang community. He will be missed dearly, may he rest in peace, and hope that he is looking down on us from the heavens above.

Rest In Peace, @Knuckles

frn2

Frn

20130924_180718_zps5085dee9.jpg

This really hit home for me, I never met him in person obviously but it will be very sad not seeing him on forums or on FB anymore. Truly tragic to see someone taken away at such a young age (same as me, 30). I feel terrible for his 6 year old who was in the truck with him, I could only imagine the sadness that little kid is going through right now. This just serves as a reminder to all of us that life can be taken away at any moment. RIP Knuckles  :(

@Prokiller, yah I am 96% sure it was his daughter not son like the news report said. She got taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries is what was reported

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This really hit home for me, I never met him in person obviously but it will be very sad not seeing him on forums or on FB anymore. Truly tragic to see someone taken away at such a young age (same as me, 30). I feel terrible for his 6 year old who was in the truck with him, I could only imagine the sadness that little kid is going through right now. This just serves as a reminder to all of us that life can be taken away at any moment. RIP Knuckles  :(

Couldnt have said it better myself. Sorry to hear. Hope the family is ok

Hey guys, just so everyone knows, there is a donation set up and stickers. All profits are going directly to a trust fund for Knuckles daughter. Details here

http://www.sn95source.com/index.php?/topic/4325-Knuckles-@-Empire

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk