SharpSNcoyote

Sharp's 98 Road to Recovery

trying to figure out my limits on wheels for the car once the irs is in. Im really liking these XXR 526s. They are 18X9.0 with +25 offset and over 2.5" lip and In the Rear They are 18x10.5 with +20 offset and over 4.0" lip. I will do whatever it takes to get them to fit if possible i just need to know if it is possible or what is possible with a IRS swap sn95. Thanks for any feedback.

image_zps5zjyprjx.jpg

Ah ok, nice info. I read where a guy lut a 17x11 on a irs swapped sn95 and got it to work and even ended up putting a 5x16 spacer on it. Offset was +20mm too i believe. Ill roll my fenders if i have to or even do a little trimming. I just want something kinda different and i really like the way gold looks on the white SNs.

Oh no!!!! What happeneed?!???!

Somebody at work with a dodge truck backed his truck in a parking spot in front of me and hit it with his hitch. Then of course pulls back forward and is nowhere to be found. I assume thinks i wouldn't notice lol.

yea thats annoying...  File a report before you confront him. I had a guy back over my hood in a school parking lot.  When i washed the car after the police came, the water showed all kinds of orange pearl that was left on my hood.  went back to where i was parked and the guy was like 6 cars down from mine.  called the police back and their response was disbelief.  "How do you know it was this truck? You have no proof."    They came out, i had all the measurements of where his hitch hit my car, all the bumper paint, the scrapes on his back bumper.  Guy ended up getting hit with a couple tickets :D

DSC07993.jpg

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08007.jpg

yea thats annoying... File a report before you confront him. I had a guy back over my hood in a school parking lot. When i washed the car after the police came, the water showed all kinds of orange pearl that was left on my hood. went back to where i was parked and the guy was like 6 cars down from mine. called the police back and their response was disbelief. "How do you know it was this truck? You have no proof." They came out, i had all the measurements of where his hitch hit my car, all the bumper paint, the scrapes on his back bumper. Guy ended up getting hit with a couple tickets :D

DSC07993.jpg

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08007.jpg

BAM!!! Threw that sherlock holmes on that ass!!!! Lmao!!!

Freakin truck idiots...

If you drive a big vehicle, learn how to park the damn thing.

Yeah aint that the truth man, when i see a truck parked in front of me its reflex for me to look at my front bumper to see if their trailer hitch hit my front bumper so it was a easy catch lol.

Hahahah the timing of this is impeccable 1bfb4114863efdc721fb89dd28ef91b8.jpg

I was about to say it's not just truck drivers lol. I had 2 instances were (I took pics but can't find them) I was park toward the back of the parking lot perfectly in my space in my truck. And there was no cars in front or behind me when I left, but one time when I got back there was a charger pull ridiculously over the line about a 1/2 inch from my front bumper. And the other time same situation, I come back and there is a little accord just barley touching my towing package. If I were to have had a reciver hitch it would have agent through his radiator. So some people are just dumb asses that can't park. (End rant) lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to say it's not just truck drivers lol. I had 2 instances were (I took pics but can't find them) I was park toward the back of the parking lot perfectly in my space in my truck. And there was no cars in front or behind me when I left, but one time when I got back there was a charger pull ridiculously over the line about a 1/2 inch from my front bumper. And the other time same situation, I come back and there is a little accord just barley touching my towing package. If I were to have had a reciver hitch it would have agent through his radiator. So some people are just dumb asses that can't park. (End rant) lol.

I didn't say it was just truck drivers, its all people who drive big vehicles... van, SUV, truck, you name it. You simply can't park them like they're small vehicles, sorry lol. I just see it a LOT more from the super badass mall crawler types who drive their lifted crew cab diesel long beds without so much as a scratch in the bed or any indications of ever being used as a truck, and have to take up 4 spots because we all need to know how many inches they're swinging lol.

I think 90% of people don't know how to park, and sometimes they drive trucks which makes it worse due to the size of them. Your Toyota doesn't fall under the type of truck I'm talking about.

I didn't say it was just truck drivers, its all people who drive big vehicles... van, SUV, truck, you name it. You simply can't park them like they're small vehicles, sorry lol. I just see it a LOT more from the super badass mall crawler types who drive their lifted crew cab diesel long beds without so much as a scratch in the bed or any indications of ever being used as a truck, and have to take up 4 spots because we all need to know how many inches they're swinging lol.

I think 90% of people don't know how to park, and sometimes they drive trucks which makes it worse due to the size of them. Your Toyota doesn't fall under the type of truck I'm talking about.

nah man that didn't bother me, my old truck was stupid big and hard to park you just had to take your time to get it right, it just makes me upset no matter what vehicle it is, that you have so little respect for other people's and your stuff that they don't take the time to do a simple task properly lol.

Hahahah the timing of this is impeccable 1bfb4114863efdc721fb89dd28ef91b8.jpg

Wow lol! Yeah back when i had my bluexand silver truck i parked out at the back of a parking lot at like 11:30 one night. Theres was no one within 50 yards of my truck. And plenty of front row parking for whoever might decide to pull up at 11:30 pm... I go in, get what i need, come back out and my truck isn't even visible because outstanding member of society decided to park his damn 18wheeler door to door with my truck...

I shit you not.

• Moderators

Wow lol! Yeah back when i had my bluexand silver truck i parked out at the back of a parking lot at like 11:30 one night. Theres was no one within 50 yards of my truck. And plenty of front row parking for whoever might decide to pull up at 11:30 pm... I go in, get what i need, come back out and my truck isn't even visible because outstanding member of society decided to park his damn 18wheeler door to door with my truck...

I shit you not.

This kinda thing happens to me and my wife all the time.  I drive a BMW and she a Jaguar.  Both of us park at the back of lots away from everyone else on purpose.  It never fails that we'll come out to cars on all sides of us because I guess they think their precious POS is safe from door dings next to a Euro car.  I've been sitting in my car on two occasions that I can remember in the last six months or so... with my window open... and someone parks on my driver's side to open their door into my car.  I say something to the effect of "You've got to be fucking kidding me" and am ignored.  I promptly open my door as hard as I can, several times, then kick their door just for good measure.

I wish I had been with my wife last month when some fucktard backed into her car, doing $1,300 of damage to the quarter panel, trunk, and bumper.  I'd have kicked in every piece of glass in proximity of her car.

This kinda thing happens to me and my wife all the time. I drive a BMW and she a Jaguar. Both of us park at the back of lots away from everyone else on purpose. It never fails that we'll come out to cars on all sides of us because I guess they think their precious POS is safe from door dings next to a Euro car. I've been sitting in my car on two occasions that I can remember in the last six months or so... with my window open... and someone parks on my driver's side to open their door into my car. I say something to the effect of "You've got to be fucking kidding me" and am ignored. I promptly open my door as hard as I can, several times, then kick their door just for good measure.

I wish I had been with my wife last month when some fucktard backed into her car, doing $1,300 of damage to the quarter panel, trunk, and bumper. I'd have kicked in every piece of glass in proximity of her car.

"You've gotta be fuckin kidding me"... I use that one on just about everything upsetting. Or in this case just nice loud "FUUUUCCKKK!!!"

Well over the last week or so I got tge estimate done and it was a total of $602 lol. So I came out ahead on the situation some. The insurance check came in today and I got the new bumper ordered, a mach 1 lip for it and a saleen spoiler. Ill end up repairing the busted bumper as well with panel bond so I will have a spair if something ever happens to the new one.

Has anyone else had any dealings with special carbon fiber? I was kind of skeptical anyway on there carbon fiber pieces but thought i would give them a try with their fiberglass saleen spoiler. And at $140 shipped i thought it was worth a shot. That is if i ever get it. I didn't know their customer service is some spanish woman answering the phone when she feels like it at her house lol. I call and i get "Hello" everytime and thats it. The last time i called it sounded like there was cartoons on the tv in the background lol. I email them and get nothing back. The first time i got an answer on the phone she said let me get my system pulled up and i will call you back. Which never happened but ironically i receive an email saying they had 2 orders ahead of me and mine should ship out this weekend. I called earlier and she said i just emailed you the tracking info which i have still yet to receive lol. This isn't looking good. FML!!!

I had them wrap an Autometer dual cluster pod for me like 3 yrs ago and it took way longer than expected. And yea, English is definitely their second language in that shop, which is fine, but it didn't help with communication at all. I eventually got it but it took a little while.

I had their fiberglass wing at first. Total piece of crap. Then I bought their carbon fiber console lid, license plate bezel, and their carbon fiber s281 wing and the quality was pretty nice. The weave was very nice and the coating is very glossy. Just don't buy their regular fiberglass pieces and you'll be pleased.