Tony

powder coat or naaahh?????

I don't even know if i'm trippin' thinking this looks good but wanted to know your opinions. Just on the wheel color please...not on bags or wheel size being too big type of stuff. 

leave them alone?

xc54y9.jpg

powder coat a burnt orange metallic?

a4twth.jpg

I don't really see any color other than polished/chrome/silver or black/gunmetal working with the silver of the car.

Though I would like to see a copper or brass color photoshopped.  MMM... what about guard green? ;)

Blue might look good as well.

You told me you weren't feeling the brushed centers, and I think the orange looks amazing so yep, there's my vote. I think silver is a color that actually can work with just about any accent color personally.

• Moderators

The color of the far right wheel is absolutely sick, imo.  I'd be going for something like that.  But, I tend to have more subdued taste.

That's what I told @tony was my choice.  It's a version of black chrome.  I wanted the middle one on my Sparkling Graphite 325...

The original pic you did with the orange tint plays well with the turn signal up front. It's bold. It's risky because they are such beautiful wheels but I think you could pull it off. I'm afraid to say it, but I think I actually like the orange. And I LOVE them silver!

actually like this look lol. 

i6wl8w.jpg

if the car was a matte grey with matte green wheels that would look sick, but i can't see this working out.

i think the struggle that i have is the brightness of the wheel.  the rest of the car you're going for a smoothed, no accent body, but yet take a huge left turn with bright ass wheels.  not that it's a bad thing, but it just feels contrary to the car's overall scheme.  

here's grey....looks nice and safe but eehhh lol. kinda want it to look more aggressive or whatever. 

2zid85g.jpg

let me try the copper like @Det_Riot posted i like that look too. 

How about this on the spokes ..............................with

can't really tell here but i think that would set it off a little...seriously lol. 

mwpcpl.jpg

this around the lip and/or recessed area on each spoke?  

Just a thought

i think i want to keep the lips polished. just want something other than brushed centers lol. something that pops tho rather than something that just blends and disappears if y know what i mean. 

I have Photoshop again, let me play with some things when I get home

yea please do man....i don't even have photoshop lol. i use pixlr.com. which is ok but can't get anything to look copper  <_<

and any other colors you think may work lemme see lol

I think that's truly

The rollcage would definitely tie it in!!!!!

Tony did I miss something?!? When did you get a side exhaust?!?!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

everything in the pics is photoshopped lol. car still looks like my sig. 

what about doing them body color lol? just the centers. my problem is brushed against silver body...its like 2 different silvers. i have brushed cc plates that i hate too lol. because it clashes with silver paint.