Venom351R

Playstation 4

So what are your thoughts on the new exotic upgrade process? You up for doing the Vault on hard this weekend? 

I don't yet, sounds like a pain but I guess we'll have to see.  I got The Last Word on my Titan last night, my other two ended up only getting coins.    We have talked about trying to do it on hard but I don't know when yet.  I will definitely hit you up.  My Titan and Hunter are 28 now so I am going to try raid with them on normal. 

Ive done it on hard once its not that bad w/ a good team but its going to be awhile before I can do any gaming, my PS4 bricked tonight while playing destiny w/ my neighbor. It just shut down and when I tried to turn it back on it would just beep and make 3 clicking noises and the blue light would come on then it would shut off.. Called sony they are going to repair it even though its a few weeks out of warranty, to get it fixed was $150 or you could buy the extended warranty for $50 and thats all it would cost, I did the extended warranty. Should be about a 3 week turn around once I get my coffin in the mail but I'm going to be a late comer to The Dark Below, going to take me awhile to catch up.

This is exactly what it does,

Its been working today so far, I think it may have gone into self shut down mode from being to hot. Its well ventilated but perhaps it just got to warm from playing for awhile.

Wow that sucks.  I bought their 3 year plan in the PSN Store so I should be good to go for awhile.  Lol yeah my brother, a buddy and myself decided we were going to get rid of one make another of our mains, so for me it was out with the hunter and in with a female awoken warlock.  My brother killed his warlock for an female awoken hunter and our buddy killed his hunter for a female awoken warlock.  See a pattern here?  This was a pure coincidence.  We also all keep our titans lol.  We hope to have them to 20 by tonight as we have gear that will boost them to 29 the second we hit cap.  

Hope the PS is fine tomorrow is the big day.

Its been fine since that day, no problems and Played from about 7:30 to 7Pm tonight lol. How do you like the new DLC? Did you try the raid? We made to to the bridge and gatekeepers part then found out we really need to be level 31 as the enemy's get hader past that point. Now a bunch of us are working on getting to level 31. I did get some raid gauntlets today and 2 new weapons which upgrade to damage level 331, one is a scout rifle and the other is a sniper rifle

Its been fine since that day, no problems and Played from about 7:30 to 7Pm tonight lol. How do you like the new DLC? Did you try the raid? We made to to the bridge and gatekeepers part then found out we really need to be level 31 as the enemy's get hader past that point. Now a bunch of us are working on getting to level 31. I did get some raid gauntlets today and 2 new weapons which upgrade to damage level 331, one is a scout rifle and the other is a sniper rifle

I love the new DLC, we did some of the story and have done a few bounties but with SOA on last night I only played for a few hours.  You don't really need to be 31, the team that beat the raid yesterday to hold on their Worlds First title did it in 6 hours with 2 30's and 4 29's lol.  

That picture that was taken was with their new gear on which knocked them down to level 29, they were level 30's going through it. I made it back to level 30 with the new vanguard gear and my exotic helmet. I now now have 2 level 30's w/ out having to swap out gear b/c all of my raid gear is on my secondary titan. I'm actually just past 30 on my primary and still have 3 upgrade slots on my chest armor so I should get halfway to 31 until I can turn in my helmet to xur or buy the vanguard helmet. I watched SOA as well last night, what an ending loved it!!!! So sad to see it go but I'm looking forward to Kurt Sutters new show.

I got one of my new weapons upgraded to 331 and that thing is a BEAST!!! Its my scout rifle and has become my new favorite plus it has explosive rounds lol. I cant upgrade The Murmur until I can buy a ruin from Eris and I have to be level 3 w/ her first so that might take a little time. I have all the slots unlocked though for the upgrades on it.

I got the Crypt Dweller SR1 as a primary 331 damage weapon its a scout rifle and turned in The Last Word to Xur to upgrade further. I also have The Murmur. I got raid gauntlets during the new raid and I bought an exotic engram of Xur tonight and that gave me the helm of inmost light titan helmet so I dont have to turn mine into him I can just upgrade that one now. Once the helmet is upgraded all the way I'll be at level 31 ( will take me just a few days ) and once I get enough Radiant shards I'll be able to finish off the gauntlets I got in the raid and that will push me past 31. I also got a 331 damage sniper rifle but have not upgraded it much yet

I have not done the raid at all.  We did go in and do VOG on normal and I got the Hardlight so I will be upgrading that when it's available. 

I hit 31 as I bought an engram and if gave me my Light beyond Nemesis so I didn't have to upgrade that.  I also got the Obsidian Mind in the nightfall so I have been leveling that for those voidwalker moments.  Eventually get in the raid but have been just trying to take in all the new stuff and get everything up to par. 

Awesome super!!!!!!! Holy Effing obs!!!!

Did the nightfall today, got a 331 Auto Rifle that actually has some decent impact, this will be my next upgraded weapon. I'll be running it again tonight w/ my other titan.

Awesome super!!!!!!! Holy Effing obs!!!!

Did the nightfall today, got a 331 Auto Rifle that actually has some decent impact, this will be my next upgraded weapon. I'll be running it again tonight w/ my other titan.

lol yeah I walked downstairs and it was just this bright blue floor lol.

I got the Vanguard Pulse Rifle from the Nightfall last night on my Warlock, not all that great if you ask me compared to the Super Pox, but I still have hope that my titan will get something useful out of it.

In other news I asked both my kids (20 & 12) if you could have one thing from this list what would it be.

1. tablet

2. ps4

3. xbone

4. laptop

20 yr old says xbone (I am assuming she is just getting it because most if all her friends are on it)

12 yr old says ps4 (I knew I raised her right lol)  Seriously though she wants it for Little Big Planet 3 and says she doesn't like the controller on the xbone because its to big for her hands.  

SVT are you on my fiends list? I usually get a reddit group and do the raids, quickest way to get a group of 6

Did the Crota raid twice this morning both from the crota check point and beat him both times on both titans. I got the raid helmet but most of all I got the raid machine gun and.............THE BLACK HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!   Bungie refused to give me an ice breaker but now it is no longer needed

Black Hammer > Ice Breaker

Did the crota raid twice last night, completed both in 2 hrs. Got raid boots and a helmet again but the best part was getting The Dragons Breath ( from the first chest ) The Hawkmoon ( for defeating Crota ) and The Light Beyond the Abyss raid fusion rifle ( defeating Crota ) 

Did the crota raid twice last night, completed both in 2 hrs. Got raid boots and a helmet again but the best part was getting The Dragons Breath ( from the first chest ) The Hawkmoon ( for defeating Crota ) and The Light Beyond the Abyss raid fusion rifle ( defeating Crota ) 

THE HAWKMOON!!!! we no longer are friends lol.

I went down to get the first chest and got an exotic shotgun and go a chest piece for a hunter from one of my Nightfalls.  I have to do that one more time to be done with all three.  Still need to do weekly on all of them and really need to try to get into the raid even though I have a feeling I'm going to die a lot lol.  

This raid is easier then The VoG, its short once you know what to do. Even the Crota fight is not that bad as long as you have a good team. The only part that is bennificital to chesse is the second bridge part, just a lot quicker to do it that way. I did the nightfall twice last night after the raids and got the Truth again ( had one ) and another rocket launcher with arc damage the second time. I still need to do the weekly's. 

Ive used the Hawkmoon a little and its pretty sweet. Has some nice upgrade perks along the way. I did not even know I got it until I exited out of the raid, I was pretty excited just to get the Dragons Breath. Not bad, 2 raids 2 new exotics. Just need my chest piece left to get to level 32, seems like a lot of people are having a hard time getting the chest piece for any character. The group I did the raid with last night was a random reddit group but it was an awesome group, we all ended up friending each other, we blew through the raid so quick. When your ready to do the raid let me know and I can get a good group together and it will be a breeze. 

I got it your added. My friend and I just started a new bungie clan ( we want the trophy where you complete a raid w/ only your clan members ) but mostly its for people who play destiny a lot and like doing the raids. Its called Immortal Kingdom if your interested in joining you can. 

• Moderators

I can finally post in this thread!  I got a PS4 for Christmas from my wife, and Need For Speed: Rivals from my brother in law.  System came with a freebie - choice of Destiny, Far Cry 4, NBA 2K15, or Little Big Planet 3.  I'm torn between Destiny and Far Cry 4.  Destiny looks great, but I played Far Cry waaaaay back when and loved it.

I can finally post in this thread!  I got a PS4 for Christmas from my wife, and Need For Speed: Rivals from my brother in law.  System came with a freebie - choice of Destiny, Far Cry 4, NBA 2K15, or Little Big Planet 3.  I'm torn between Destiny and Far Cry 4.  Destiny looks great, but I played Far Cry waaaaay back when and loved it.

Got my 12 year old the same thing (She wants Little Big Planet) but the damn hackers ruined it for her yesterday.  I couldn't get on Destiny at all so thankfully the wife got me GTA5 and that keep me busy.  Chris, Destiny is where it's at but you can get good deals on that plus they have a demo online (when you can get on) So I would try that and see if it's something you want now for Free or something you'll want later and pay for at a discounted price.  

XBL was down as well yesterday so neither of my kids could download their free games or set up new accounts.  :angry:

Travis let's see how things pan out this weekend, I know my fireteam would be down so we'd just need 2 more for Crota.  I'll hit you up if we can make this happen.

• Moderators

So that is why I couldn't log in yesterday?!  Well, damn.  I have a $20 PSN gift card that came with the system too, so I could possibly get Destiny and Far Cry 4.  I also can't wait to get GTA5.  My BIL has it for PS3 and it looked bad ass on that system.

I'm Psychrugby on PSN... was super hammered when I set up my account and forgot the "o" lol.

So that is why I couldn't log in yesterday?!  Well, damn.  I have a $20 PSN gift card that came with the system too, so I could possibly get Destiny and Far Cry 4.  I also can't wait to get GTA5.  My BIL has it for PS3 and it looked bad ass on that system.

I'm Psychrugby on PSN... was super hammered when I set up my account and forgot the "o" lol.

GTA5 is awesome, the first time I've played one of the GTA series.  You know if you haven't actually created a PSN Plus account you can just make a new one spelled right unless it doesn't bother you lol.

Crappy raid day today, did Crota twice, did the VoG on Normal and hard and did the Nightfall twice. I got zero new weapons or raid gear. Guess bungie made up for last week when I got raid gear and 3 new raid weapons in 2 runs through Crota. If Xur has a titan chest piece for sale this weekend I'll be able to hit 32 since I did not get a chest piece today during the raid.....yet again. I did get the Crota Raid ship but that wont get me to level 32

I'm just going to copy and paste my break down of last night.

Well ran the raid for the first time last night....... TWICE!!!  The second time we completed it in 35ish minutes because there was no need to stop and explain everything to me.  Ran it on both my Warlocks so here is a break down of what I got.

Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shader x2, Emblem x2, Black Hammer, Hunger of Crota and finally the Ship.

I got the Obsiden Mind on the first Nightfall of the new DLC so I go between that and my upgraded Light Beyond.

Sue8N0e.jpg

Now I just need to run hard mode VOG to get Vex and the Fatebringer.

32 here I come.

wow nice haul, Im doing the VoG on hard later to see if I can pull off a gjallarhorn or an Ice Breaker. I up graded the husk of the pit to the legendary status and have one more phase to do in order to finish the pocket infinity bounty. Once again Xur had jack shit for me, no titan chest piece and no exotic engram for chest pieces. Having a good weapons upgrade day though.

The Black Hammer is so awesome, nothing better then ripping off 10+ shots on a devil walker. I want the Hunger of Crota but I got no new raid weapons on 2 run throughs. Perhaps this was just an off week for me, seems as though some people have them. Even during the nightfall twice I got nothing, one gun that was meh and 5 coins on the other run.......rip off

Idk what game y'all are playing but my brother just got a ps4 and I've been playing the last of us. Its like walking dead meets world war z. Pretty addicting