Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

That's good (wheels) and bad (truck problems) news at the same time, hope you get the truck issues sorted out. Can't wait to see the new wheel/tire setup, this car with the new power plant and new rollers is going to be ridiculous!

Ohhhh what wheels you scoping out?!  Do share! 

I've talked about em before but I'll be going with kompression wheels

Sucks about all the truck problems, good thing you could use the backhoe to supplement.  Get money, get paid!

Those fuckers ever pay you for all that gas of yours that you used Kyle? That would help towards getting those wheels man

Yea i get money for fuel

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

That's good (wheels) and bad (truck problems) news at the same time, hope you get the truck issues sorted out. Can't wait to see the new wheel/tire setup, this car with the new power plant and new rollers is going to be ridiculous!

Yea I'm pretty excited about it . As for the truck it's back and fixed as is the dually so that all got taken care of today

@Musturd, you're right I do recall you saying that now!  Sickness. :D

Yea shits coming together nicely , when I update the thread in a few couple weeks it's going to be bad ass that's all I can say

Holding you to that!

No worries once the motors in and tuned the last mods will be my modified terminator mirrors and some sexport tail lights ... Price won't matter on the tails because I want them lol . I almost scored a set recently but failed :( .... Shit man I'm working 62 hours week right now lots of overtime , things are looking up big time ... I've been thinking about going sumped fuel system after this season to add some icing on the cake lol ...... One thing that's driving me nuts is the bottom part of my rear bumper not being black .

sucks about the overtime, but at least things are looking better for you. And find 2 sets of exports and sell me a set lol!

I'll keep an eye , the overtime ain't so bad , take the money when you can get it and whenever you can . I work multiple jobs to be comfortable lol .

@Musturd Last I read you were going to do a Coyote swap and then you really changed things up. Did you get the car back together? New wheels?

The coyote swap got put aside for a blown and stroked 331 ... I've been so busy giving my tuner a hand pumping out projects outta the shop to get mine done ... We're going to cabo from the 5th to the 12th so it won't be a 100 percent street worth yet until mid may . On the base pull on the dyno it made over 600rwhp

Sounds like it is a real beast. It should be a lot of fun to drive when you get it out of the shop.

Yea just goona change out the walbro 255lph for a stealth 340lph she was starting to get lean under heavy boost so this will fix that ... I'll most likely be doing a 99-04 tank next winter with the intake a1000 fuel pump for the clean sleeper look .

damnI have a 255 in my gas tank now as my tank now and installing a vortech.  The tank is out of the car right now, and a vortech will be going back in later as well.

I'm pushing 15lbs of boost with a cog drive with a 90mm throttle body as well and a victor 5.0 intake so the added fuel is required , I think you should be ok .

finally got 4hrs last night and its amazing what that little bit can do to open your eyes.

Hahhaha I know that feeling all too well

Hey guys haven't been around for a while so thought I'd fill ya in ... Brought the car to my bros dyno shop . Time for a hot tune up after the break in no timing tune .

CC68636D-C7D8-496C-B315-711CC394B816_zps

FB616D7C-8DE2-4E73-9529-06A7A94AAA3F_zps

At 15lbs of boost it's insane on the street lites the tires up at 70 roll like nothing vids to come

Can't wait for the video footage! I was wondering how this car was coming along.

I'll have vids up soon and under hood shots . I kept the engine combo a secret from all the locals . First street legal is this coming Friday should be fun

Well I got busy with the car this week . Got the trans in re loomed the whole harness because the factory plastic and tape is just ugly . So it's coming along nicely gotta fab up a charge pipe for the blower to throttle body and mount the power pipe and 92 mm maf . Everything went super smooth today .

248EB9E5-6B4F-4762-B45B-55CFC5595136_zps

Shops to crammed with cars right now so had to go old school with no hoist and bench press the trans in

C58F1089-0176-454E-85A8-DFCCADA45249_zps

Still gotta make a few more odds and ends and install a fox throttle body cable and linkage .

443C42A0-E17A-4619-99B5-84C6F5966E47_zps

looking good that thing should be a beast

Thanks a lot man and yea should be pretty evil . Looking forward to running it at the track next weekend , should be firing it this weekend

Thanks a lot man and yea should be pretty evil . Looking forward to running it at the track next weekend , should be firing it this weekend

The excitement looms! Can't wait to see this thing haul some ass down the track!

The excitement looms! Can't wait to see this thing haul some ass down the track!

No doubt same here mid 10's first night shouldn't be outta the question . The suspension seems to work good

Please more pics

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a bunch more ... I've been slacking in the pics department and just going hard on putting it together lol . When I grab my new fans and msd Monday I'll take a bunch more new ones interior etc get the power pipe and shit in .

Any news on this car man? Did you ever get the new setup in and running?

I think I remember seeing a pic on instagram and you could see the turd in the background with the hood up so I'm assuming it's still alive!

Right here

9c2707e16f7bb283ce2735aafd996764.jpg