Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

Yea I'm alive the cars alive too just tucked in the back of the shop so many projects going on . I'm digging it out this weekend because the track opens up in 3 weeks

That astro van has a 406 with a blower and nitrous with hand controls . Guys in a wheel chair

That astro van has a 406 with a blower and nitrous with hand controls . Guys in a wheel chair

I'll post more haven't been on any mustang forums lately mainly just doing my diesel truck thing . The wife is big into the diesel scene as well with a built duramax she does sled pulling all the time. With that and the shop just haven't had time to check in .

The car needs a serious detail been doing way to much body work in the shop lately . Gotta bunk msd digital 6 box to swap out and that's about it .

Good to see you stopping in Kyle!

And damn, a blown 406 and nitrous in an Astro van...that sounds like a handful (no pun intended ;) )

Lmao yea it's tubbed and caged with a wheelchair lift and everything pretty sweet unit . Yea when I checked my email today I seen you guys had posted so I figured id check in and say hi . I'm goona wash the car up tomorrow and dig it outta the back of the shop . Only like 20 cars or so in there

Lmao . Lol the time is coming . I'm not insuring it until next month . Tracks closed next month too . I'm choked it's down for repairs

45BEE7A9-A3F1-49DE-B9BA-87C391FD225A_zps

Got the car pretty much ready for the new tune up this week :) . Can't wait the old ladies not impressed but way she goes

So good news for the people that have actually been following my build over the past couple years . The cars pretty much ready to rock got the wiring issues sorted out . Pulled the car outta the shop today for its first bath since it got painted .

7CF447DF-E97E-408D-9B63-4F67929BCA8B_zps

Still need to clean up the engine bae lol .

4FDA375A-D4FA-4C30-ABDF-C331D7E8E844_zps

The interior needs a serious detail

A16FC187-1331-41F0-AA8F-1DED0CCF70B2_zps

hoods getting painted this week I couldn't easily make the cobra hood clear so traded my tuner for the cowl . The vid is taking forever to priceless I'll post it once it's loaded

892C4195-09BA-472C-9F60-85264FA46FAE_zps

For some reason my vid isn't loading on my photo Bucket isn't loading the running vid

Sounds healthy Kyle!!! Congrats

Thanks bud . After chasing gremlins finally got it all figured out fires instantly every time now . No issues, no chip , just set the timing and the fuel pressure and she's mint . Goona get it on the dyno this week .

Awesome man! Always loved your car so I'm glad to see it's almost back in action :2thumb:

Thanks should have it road worth by the end of the week . Looking forward to it sending the hood out for paint this week too

Thanks for the nice words boys yea . The car surprisingly fired right up and held idle right away .

As for the electrical issues in the end resulted in being 2 shitty msd coils and rotor grabbed another msd coil brand new for a customers car threw it on and it fired right up . Both the other coils had spark but not enough to trigger the distributor I guess . I changed out everything prior and ended up being the stupid coil which I kept overlooking because we tried numerous different ones and we're getting spark on all of them .

So yesterday we towed to my shop from my work and brought it back to my shop we just have way to many projects in there and it was running so decided to bring it to my shop .

AA703D72-BF4C-43F7-A598-2ED73350D66F_zps

E18EEE6E-F90E-4089-80D4-8B7A8937E8BF_zps

Then I attacked the last little things . I had to move the radiator in to the center of the rad support . I ended up drilling a hole with a unit bit on both sides and using the factory rubber isolators as for the top I whipped up some brackets this is all because of my fox style blower kit the pulley sticks out to far and the fan would never fit . Then I wired up my electric water pump and cranked the coilovers up

in the front because the car was to low set the pinion angle . It was a successful day cars going go back to work so I can tune it and get some numbers out of the pig on the dyno .

th_B3C3154B-AD9A-401D-A0AE-740D6C2D9C14_

Big race race this weekend 3 day event at the track so cracking the whip to get it out there I slapped the rear window in today too

So yesterday I went to town on the car , I had to raise the front and back of the car a little more was still getting some drive shaft rubbing lol . Next up was getting my power windows to work again . Next on the list was a full interior detail because that thing was gross .

8082CF05-88FC-443C-A6C3-50528C56E51B_zps

36E249DD-FDBD-4DB8-A531-5E8FDA3ED149_zps

2BD0EE74-0DD6-4450-8E9B-3F4003CA4315_zps

2BD0EE74-0DD6-4450-8E9B-3F4003CA4315_zps

I can't tell what shade if yellow this is ahhaha looks awesome though!

The sun really messes with the color of this car so bad . It's chrome yellow .

Yea I raised it up a bunch it's a lot easier to lower at the track then raise lol atleast the fronts harder . I need the extra clearance I'm assuming for when the front end comes down after launching I have no doubt it will pull the front tires so I'm playing it safe lol . Hoping my throttle cable bracket for my 90mm throttle body gets here from summit today , then I can go racing tonight . Do some live tuning in the drive out and adjustments at the track

so how'd it do at the track?

No track yet . Throttle cable bracket for my 90mm throttle body isn't here yet . Hoping it gets here in the next day or 2 sucks living in Canada sometimes . Then I gotta burn a tune for the thing and run it on the dyno boy I love free dyno time :) . Gotta add some timing and fuel for sure and go from there .

sounds awesome! congrats on firing her up

Thanks it's been running since summer . I just pulled it out the other day to grab some stuff outta my shop so I took a quick vid . It's running champ tunes spot on . Basically some Cosmetic stuff left get the hood painted stuff polished like the blower and finish the sound system

Hey guys haven't been around much . Not much of a update but I got my blower back so going to bolt it up this weekend and she's ready for spring 182CCDEC-26D9-427B-88C8-F2A5C7CB1A8B_zps

786F2C2E-08DE-4073-8A6C-96DB424B929F_zps

4E25FFC4-49A4-4447-A5C6-2824F58B4D75_zps I'll update in the next few days once I put it back together I should have got a few more things polished but oh well .