WildWillyWalker

Live at Mustang Week 2013!

I wonder how well the old F250 would survive a trip down and back with the camper on it. Maybe by next year things will be looking better and I will have a Mustang by then.

Matt

If not, we could throw the camper on it and a trailer behind it with my car! lmao

Tapatalk made me do it!

Holiday sands south condos. I was standing there because I thought you were going to park but you pulled out, lol.

Huh?? Today? I'm right next door at the hotel Lol oops! I'll message you my number, Dan was saying there's an informal meet or something tomorrow?

The unofficial meet is at Hard Rock at 7 I was told, I'll check into it a bit further for you.

Not sure what we're doing today Bryan, you have my number so hit me up if you all want to meet up at some point :thumb:

The unofficial meet is at Hard Rock at 7 I was told, I'll check into it a bit further for you.

Not sure what we're doing today Bryan, you have my number so hit me up if you all want to meet up at some point :thumb:

I think the girl and I are hitting up the beach for a little then picking up some groceries for the week

Also there's a pre-svtp meet at spankys at 6

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?3843-Monday-at-Mustang-Week

We will be there. My friends are with me with a silver and black terminator. The one fellow has his red Mach 1 down here too but we don't take it everywhere. It's for sale. :D

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?3843-Monday-at-Mustang-Week

We will be there. My friends are with me with a silver and black terminator. The one fellow has his red Mach 1 down here too but we don't take it everywhere. It's for sale. :D

Oh I saw those in the lot across the street! Can anyone park in those "event parking" spots?

Hey Steve - I'll text you pictures all week long so you can pretend you're there with us :)

Just pictures of Cool Mustangs and Cooler Beers!!!

so someone tell me how this goes. are you all like in a show for 5 days or something? is it just like a huge meet till the weekend then its show time, lol? it started today right?

so someone tell me how this goes. are you all like in a show for 5 days or something? is it just like a huge meet till the weekend then its show time, lol? it started today right?

Hey man. I just found out you weren't coming. Da fudge? And it's a bunch of stuff. Just went to the unofficial meet today. Tomorrow is the meet n greet which is a big meet. Wednesday we go to the speedway and you can do annautocrossbor fun runs then they have a neat show at the end. Thursday is a meet at hooters then off to the drag strip. Friday is the judges car show. Saturday is the awesome sn95cruise and the big meet then Sunday I come home... Which sucks.

Hey man. I just found out you weren't coming. Da fudge? And it's a bunch of stuff. Just went to the unofficial meet today. Tomorrow is the meet n greet which is a big meet. Wednesday we go to the speedway and you can do annautocrossbor fun runs then they have a neat show at the end. Thursday is a meet at hooters then off to the drag strip. Friday is the judges car show. Saturday is the awesome sn95cruise and the big meet then Sunday I come home... Which sucks.
i hate myself for not going! i'm a faggot! :rain::facepal::frusty::tsk::sad-smiley-8121:

Hey Steve - I'll text you pictures all week long so you can pretend you're there with us :)

Just pictures of Cool Mustangs and Cooler Beers!!!

I hate you :fish:
#source for the day!

[ATTACH]2576[/ATTACH]

I'll rock the SMS performance tomorrow!!

DUDE!! put on some pants. :doh: