Orange 94

Orange SIXXXER Build thread

[MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] [MENTION=113]F8L GT[/MENTION] can help you out with this one!

I "cleaned" my underbody with an angle grinder and wire wheel, then painted it, lol. I used gloss gray so I usually wipe it clean with either quick detailer or window cleaner and a rag since it's a smooth surface. I'm planning to shoot another fresh coat of paint under the car when I have the exhaust off to finish welding it.

I "cleaned" my underbody with an angle grinder and wire wheel, then painted it, lol. I used gloss gray so I usually wipe it clean with either quick detailer or window cleaner and a rag since it's a smooth surface. I'm planning to shoot another fresh coat of paint under the car when I have the exhaust off to finish welding it.

and that glossy grey looks crazy clean too. i like that cause it just looks factory but brand new. having air ride will help when ya power wash the underside now  :D

and that glossy grey looks crazy clean too. i like that cause it just looks factory but brand new. having air ride will help when ya power wash the underside now  :D

Thanks Tony! That's what I was going for, an extremely clean factory look underneath :)

How many of the LED's do you need for that? I guess LED's just plug in, no ballasts needed? (That's HID's I think) I like it. I want to do it.

They just plug in, might need to reverse them because they only plug in one way.

5 LEDs for gauge cluster, 2 for HVAC and 2 for license plate.

I thought that was an "&" sign at first lol, such an idiot because I went to catholic school and they beat cursive into your head.  Also shouldn't it be spelled "SixerStangs" (with one "x") or do just Philadelphians spell Sixer that way?

I have no idea! I just came across it on instagram and thought it was cool.
Personally I wouldnt use an "&" sign and I would have spelt it "sixxxer"

Also that "G" is awful haha. looks like "stancs"

Oh ok gotcha, I was under the assumption that you designed and were making them.  Do it up, can't beat it for 4 bones!  Worst case you hate it, take it off and wonder why you just didn't set fire to $4 instead :2thumb:  ;)

No real updates, being away from the car sucks. just over a month left!

Anyone have experience with aftermarket coils on the sixers?
The oem/oem replica ones have always given me troubles.

Got the car aligned! The MM plates are maxed out and everything is nearly straight, hopefully no more camber wear!
Need to go back and get my steering wheel straightened out though... friend din't get it exactly right.

IrwSaaAl.jpg
AQr3UyPl.jpg

BaEV9pml.jpg

Ordered a vanity plate! Should be here within 4 weeks.

Also will be order this shortly, once I get an AM code. Anyone have one?
Hopefully it corrects my random ignition problems.

heUquVUl.png?1

Here's a bit of a update!

I've been pretty busy lately, just finished the school year. Really enjoying mechanical engineering tech, glad I made the switch from the degree program. My grades have been incredible too, never had this high of grades. Will be start my new job on thursday, pretty excited!

Made this in my manufacturing class, was pretty fun! Its a model of the calgary tower!

bkIaNbUl.jpg

Got my car on the road as you can see with the posts above! Also sold my mazda3 (for a profit, in less than 48 hours!), so the mustang is my current DD. Don't worry currently look for a specific DD :) Going to be hard to find...

Installed that coil today, car responded very nice to that :) ordered wires today too, hoping 2000v6 mustang wires are the right length!

Also have a few other things too!

Bought this kit from chris

pxl0Q2pl.jpg

Got this pod, really excited to have a nice full length one!

3MLNEBXl.jpg

Also have this sitting beside me!

R7Rr0FNl.jpg

I think that's it for now!

Follow me on Instagram @ richaaarrrddd94

Good deal on selling a car for profit! That's a rare thing. Excuse my ignorance, but what's the last picture showing?

Its a LED :P hopeful it'll work for what I want it to.

Hello Hello!

Been awhile since I checked in!

Here's a crappy little shoot i did quickly.

fV40fz3l.jpg

ghRoKjNl.jpg

NMMjRvCl.jpg

8p7Go1Ql.jpg

Also have been working on my new daily!
Sold the 04 mazda and picked up this 09 focus coupe. its a 5 speed :) It has less km, 5 years newer and was $100 less than the mazda sold for. Paint isn't mint, but hey its a daily /winter beater.

I've been playing around with plastidip on it. The wheels are dipped gunmetal with silver metalizer, the rear badges are black with a touch of silver metalizer.

The car has:
Magnaflow catback - not normally a fan of 4 cyl sound, but I'm impressed.
Eibach lowering springs
Short throw shifter
Steeda intake.

vBdYYZ4l.jpg

mClFdxWl.jpg

zeTLhkul.jpg

sl6DdLDl.jpg

jPmX698l.jpg

xFtdG4Gl.jpg

a5QAMvTl.jpg