V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Couple issues I see... 1. You have framing and what appears to be a door, but not walls, and 2. You seem to be missing the piece of the car that makes it go. lol

Tapatalk made me do it!

Haha, good eye sir, good eye. Though, that's actually not a door, but a window. And yes.. I am missing that crucial bit called the engine! Have one month of weekends to get it put back in.

1102740_10151482226132030_1151987069_o.jpg

I love rks. I've been looking for them for my car for a year or two, ended up getting enkeis which i think is a good choice, more rare on a mustang and car pulls them off great

I'm rocking the mini van today... Rain+old Nittos= suck, so I opted for the luxury of the soccer mom mobile, while the Mustang is tucked in at home.

Rain + any nittos = suck

you know it's weird, people seem to either love or hate these wheels, I find it interesting.

Ryan!!!! So epiccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks mang, this made me laugh. I'm thinking the silver is a little too bright though...

Yup, money shot!! Freaking love those wheels!

:thumbsup: thanks brotha.

i want your rk's, give me your rk's i need em lol

car looks awesome!

thanks bro, maybe if/when I sell them you can buy them lol

I love rks. I've been looking for them for my car for a year or two, ended up getting enkeis which i think is a good choice, more rare on a mustang and car pulls them off great

I honestly never expected to find/purchase a set of these but like I said they kinda fell into my lap, the original plan was to flip them but idk I kinda like em. what do your wheels look like?

- - - Updated - - -

Fine, edit: drag radials + rain @= suck

I drove both my 555Rs and BFG DRs in rain and never seemed to have an issue lol

oh really? I texted you on July 2nd @ 4:53pm asking if you were still interested in them and you never replied...

Must of meant yi respond and didn't. Im just letting you soak up the full experience of them

E73336C2-F7B6-4280-8BF3-FC6F343A86F2-29497-0000072E5E76B593_zps19036660.jpg

Sent from Space

That's a funny looking running horse, what kinda special edition mustang is that?

Just put on anthracite saleens

aqa2aqe6.jpg

Looks great against the matte black!

[MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION] you now every time i see you post in here i look for a shot of your fn car, lol. but nope...just a post quote instead :mad-new:

when are you gonna get a photoshoot going dammit, lol? pweeeeezzzzz :pray:

[MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] Once I get my wheels back I'll do a photoshoot for you guys! I just got the clutch stuff figured out so I can drive it at free will now =]

found out my buddy didnt bolt down my caliper bracket tight enough. I installed them back in last april early may, and today they make clunking noise and only happened when i pressed on the brakes. I took the wheel off and found this.

lesson learned: tighten and check and do all of the work myself. and double check others work.

668B051A-60C9-4D33-A04C-D82E64111099-366-0000003A351F0E6D_zps84ab8820.jpg

40b1d224-17e0-4cd6-8ff4-134574e35c78_zpsa1725585.jpg

That's a funny looking running horse, what kinda special edition mustang is that?

I dunno man I was confused myself... I'm like wtf is this POS parked in front of me, with its fancy fold down hardtop roof and plush leather interior.