V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Hmmm... That's weird. I love fat meat out back. I've got 285 Nitto's, and next year when I purchase new ones, I plan to go 305 or 315. I haven't had any wheel hop issues in my '98, and I yanked the quad shocks when I lowered the car.

Sent from my secretary!!!

I'd put them back when you track the car. they help prevent wheel hop and if you get wheel hop really bad on the track yo can say goodbye axles.

I'd put them back when you track the car. they help prevent wheel hop and if you get wheel hop really bad on the track yo can say goodbye axles.

Not with solid control arms...

Tapatalk made me do it!

Made a few changes, daily driving this bitch now.. I'm really diggin it!!

je6a7egu.jpg

Gonna take a cool outta the front to level it out.. But I'm really diggin it!, or I may throw some cut stockers in the rear .. For comfort measures at least lol..

Sent from my iPhone

asynave7.jpg

Haha... I'm leaving for Texas in the am, so I pulled her into the carport since the garage is full of heads and headers and engine shit. pulled the van up to the gate behind the Mustang and thought this looked like a kinda cool picture.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Man I wish I coulda taken mine when I had the drag setup, I'm gonna try to go next weekend on the street tires.. Not gonna even waste the spray lol.. Looks good though guys!

Sent from my iPhone

yeah i didnt even attempt to spray it cause the track was pretty sllick

Please tell me this is only there as a joke.

No jokes here....that is what my car looks like...and has been like that since Wednesday or Thursday

8639_10151614048164088_283157696_n_zps123a1e54.jpg

Awesome as always austin! You keeping the wing black or is it getting paint matched?

So...you are covering your engine with a blue tarp while you have the hood in the paint booth?!

Finally someone gets it =p

Sitting pretty at the car show yesterday....

DSCN2265redo_zps499a9778.jpg

DSCN2269redo_zps40f5907f.jpg

So clean! buncha badass cars there for sure!!!

Back in the garage for the night.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2379[/ATTACH]

Sleep tight your sexiness!

@svtTurbo 98 thanks but she very much a faleen! lol and i see your from santa rosa beach, thats cool im in pace/milton

Well it's a clean and well done faleen. We should get up one of these days and take some pics...there's not too many clean sn95s around this area.

- - - Updated - - -

Love having the employee parking right next to all the construction going on next door :-/

null_zpsc43502e2.jpg

Nice car man...and your parking lot situation would suck especially with a black car. Hopefully they get it finished soon

@SVTTurbo 98. yeah im around destin all the time, i might be there this sunday, ive always wanted pics of my car at harbor walk village.. there is a car show saturday in berwton al if your free you should come out, it a pretty big show