V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

Then do we get pics tomorrow???

Maybe just some cellies. Full photoshoot won't come until its ready for mustang week. Which probably want happen until the night before mustang week. So expect some mustang week car pron!

Bryan, tony and I need to set up a fall shoot this year or spring next year, most likely near put in bay or something of the sorts..

Just sayin..

Sent from my iPhone

Uhm yes! Absolutely! Idk where putin bay is but I know where cedar pointe is haha

Thanks man! No where near the awesomness of your car though

The front needs to be a tad lower but the 14" springs I got with the coil overs are bottomed out so I need to order some shorter springs.

Rear is MM adjustable LCA's with some no name springs, also adjusted to as low as it will go.

with a different kit you could lower the fronts more, I have mine lower with those 14" springs I bought off yah. Super jealous of your weight jacker rear control arms, I need to get my rear height in check!

Thanks man! No where near the awesomness of your car though

The front needs to be a tad lower but the 14" springs I got with the coil overs are bottomed out so I need to order some shorter springs.

Rear is MM adjustable LCA's with some no name springs, also adjusted to as low as it will go.

the springs being that low will also cause spring preload sir which will make your ride bounce more than a honda civic on riceland coilovers lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost ready for paint :) I blurred our shop's name out because I'm not sure if I can get in trouble here if I were to show it? I'd rather play it safe and not piss off any mods =)

9164408246_fbdf56725f_b.jpg

i don't see that as advertising really, until you told us about the sign i wouldn't have thought anything of it lol.

the springs being that low will also cause spring preload sir which will make your ride bounce more than a honda civic on riceland coilovers lol.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't see that as advertising really, until you told us about the sign i wouldn't have thought anything of it lol.

Ah, well I like to stay under the radar and not step on anyone's toes :kiss:

By the way, will be you attending Mustangs @ the Queen Mary this year? I saw your car at FFF this year, I figured I'd ask.

Ah, well I like to stay under the radar and not step on anyone's toes :kiss:

By the way, will be you attending Mustangs @ the Queen Mary this year? I saw your car at FFF this year, I figured I'd ask.

no sir, FFF is the only show I attend every year. all other money I spend goes to championship events for SCCA. Every dime counts!

I did transport #2 with the C-SVT this week. Moved some stingrays back up to my display from the Keys.

60 gallons of saltwater in a rubbermaid bin, 12V circulation pump moving almost 500 gallons/hr with air injection to keep the happy on the ride. Rode a little better than the shark/ray transports I did in the Roush. Better MPG, too.

DSC_0493_zps843d4079.jpg

DSC_0549_zps88f52379.jpg

I did transport #2 with the C-SVT this week. Moved some stingrays back up to my display from the Keys.

60 gallons of saltwater in a rubbermaid bin, 12V circulation pump moving almost 500 gallons/hr with air injection to keep the happy on the ride. Rode a little better than the shark/ray transports I did in the Roush. Better MPG, too.

DSC_0493_zps843d4079.jpg

DSC_0549_zps88f52379.jpg

God dude your job is so fucking cool

I finally broke down and washed it. First time I've done anything to her since she tried to kill me a few weeks ago.

MyRoush_zps802dfe69.jpg

Welp that pretty much made up my mind! Car looks great BTW!

i still like that steeda spoiler. I wish i could just try one on my car to see if i liked it.

Nope, not aloud I call dibs!!!!