V8POWA!

What's Your Ride Look Like Today?

this makes mine look like cacca. mine needs a full paint jobber.

You know, if I wouldn't have known you all these years, I'd wonder if you really had a car. You always talk about it, but never post pics! lmao

better than a saleen spoiler that uses only 1 bolt hole on each side.

- - - Updated - - -

i did install a new belt with thumprrr tensioner. some know that.

I had 2 bolt holes on each side, but only 1 stud per side. I used a bolt and 3M double sided tape for mine.

keanan, specialcarbon and one other brand get 2 holes on each side. Saleen fails in that dept. nice looking spoiler but swinging dicks swarm to it. i wanted a spoiler so i found it on craigslist like 3 years ago. never put it on til 2 months or so ago.

keanan, specialcarbon and one other brand get 2 holes on each side. Saleen fails in that dept. nice looking spoiler but swinging dicks swarm to it. i wanted a spoiler so i found it on craigslist like 3 years ago. never put it on til 2 months or so ago.

I've always wanted the S281, and now that I have it, I want the single stack S351. lol

Ryan I can't get use to the wheels but damn they look good

I hear ya, I had the Saleens so long its taking me a while to get used to the look being that they're quite different. So far I think I like the Saleens better.

Dan your car looks great regardless, if the paint is as good as it looks then damn. My paint only looks good in pics or when it's not in the sun lol.

[MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] its hard to imagine you tucking them tires on bags, lol. i know you're gonna widen the quarters a tad but dam that paint looks so good ha! i was sweating bullets having my fender lips rolled lol. could'nt even watch

better than a saleen spoiler that uses only 1 bolt hole on each side.

- - - Updated - - -

i did install a new belt with thumprrr tensioner. some know that.

your wing has pimples :look:

still needs moar cog!

I hear ya, I had the Saleens so long its taking me a while to get used to the look being that they're quite different. So far I think I like the Saleens better.

Dan your car looks great regardless, if the paint is as good as it looks then damn. My paint only looks good in pics or when it's not in the sun lol.

Well if you decide to sell those wheels let me know ill buy them!!

Getting it back together to get ready to tow it to the shop to fix a busted cam bolt and flush out the oil system to be safe.

Never even got to drive it out of the shop from its race build :(

Going to have crower stage 2 cams and beehive springs and titanium retainers installed with new valve covers with candy metallic flake powder coating and ARP cam bolts. Its been my guinea pig for the past 2+ years.

I'll be glad to have it running again after nearly 3 years. Blown engine back in January of 2011. Long story for another thread lol

post-544-13881838889666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Carbon Driven

[ATTACH]3060[/ATTACH]

Poor car. Had to move outside to clean garage for 2 post lift coming Friday

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-584-138818389064_thumb.jpg

2 things I realized just now. 1. My car has bird shit all over it from being parked under the tree at home, and on base(fucking seagulls) and 2. After seeing Bryan's front end more and more. I want it. That hood and cobra bumper are pure sex and different than the typical basic cowl. [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION]

20130806_195459_zps4812173e.jpg
36"x24" plexiglass sheet ~ $20 (was on clearance)

8ft aluminum angle stock ~ $9

4ft aluminum flat stock x2 ~ $12

stainless bolts/nuts ~ $8

Paint - already had

Special plexiglass knife ~ $5

20130804_113650_zps1d263461.jpeg

20130804_213256_zpse13f1f9e.jpeg

Holy fuck that looks awesome! You would make a fortune selling them and if you decide to decide to part with that one let me know.