Venom351R

Playstation 4

No I have not, I did not plan on getting it really. What type of game is it? I did finish all the criminal convoys and gang hide outs and did all the fixer tracer's in Watch Dogs. Making more progress on that. I really like Homeland a lot, almost finished season 1

That show is going to take some crazy twist, just be ready. 

Destiny is a mix of a few things,  Halo, Rift, some MMO feel with some Warframes thrown in there.  I have a code for you to try the Beta if you want to give it a shot.  When they gave us our code they gave us 2 extra for friends.  My nephew got one and my brother was going to get one but he sold his PS4 because he doesn't play it.  The beta is down for maintenance till tomorrow but once it comes back up you can play till the 28th I believe.  Let me know I will shoot you over the code if it's something that interest you.

yeah I'll take the code that will be cool. I'm going to f'ing smash my controller trying to do these f'ing stupid drinking games

Sent via psn fuck them drinking games lol

idk but it is pretty dumb, I read level 6 is the hardest then they are not as bad after that. I have the hardest time w/ the one w/ the moving circles on level 4, I get as far as when you have to do the L and R sticks together and my brain does not work like that lol. I finally got the trophy for escaping a level 5 police chase. I just shot a bunch of cops and kept the helicopter at bay and once I reached level 5 I drove straight to the water and swamp out w/ the copter out of commission I just swam out until I escaped. 

idk but it is pretty dumb, I read level 6 is the hardest then they are not as bad after that. I have the hardest time w/ the one w/ the moving circles on level 4, I get as far as when you have to do the L and R sticks together and my brain does not work like that lol. I finally got the trophy for escaping a level 5 police chase. I just shot a bunch of cops and kept the helicopter at bay and once I reached level 5 I drove straight to the water and swamp out w/ the copter out of commission I just swam out until I escaped. 

I did the same thing, except I got the cops to chase me on the pier, blocked myself behind the car keep the helicopter at bay and just starting blowing up cop cars and sniping cops.  Got to five and killed myself on accident lol.  I haven't tried again since. 

I tried not killing cops and just destroying their cars and SUV's w/ the garbage truck and fire truck and cement mixer but it took to long to get to lvl 5 so I just started capping them. Went out for a ride this afternoon but its to damn hot and humid w/ all the gear on, its close to 90* and humid, but its not to hot to sit on my ass drink beer and play some more watch dogs 

I tried not killing cops and just destroying their cars and SUV's w/ the garbage truck and fire truck and cement mixer but it took to long to get to lvl 5 so I just started capping them. Went out for a ride this afternoon but its to damn hot and humid w/ all the gear on, its close to 90* and humid, but its not to hot to sit on my ass drink beer and play some more watch dogs 

you need to get on that Destiny brotha lol

we are now tied at 91% trophys for watch dogs. I finally got past level 4 of the drinking game on the one where you have to keep the R or L in the circles. It sucked but I got it, I was drinking when I did it to, I think it helped lol. 92.8% of the game.

Only thing I have left for the Platinum is to find 2 more songs and to get to lvl 10 of all the drinking game's. Its so frustrating, especially when its just that holding me up for the platinum and its only a bronze trophy at that. Never seen a side mini game that is so hard to do.

Only thing I have left for the Platinum is to find 2 more songs and to get to lvl 10 of all the drinking game's. Its so frustrating, especially when its just that holding me up for the platinum and its only a bronze trophy at that. Never seen a side mini game that is so hard to do.

Yep this is why I have taken a break it's frustrating.  I mean there were things that should of been as hard that were easy to get.  I still haven't been tailed 5 times :(

I got tailed 5 times when trying to escape a lvl 5 police chase. I was just driving around w/ the fire truck / trash truck exc exc.. smashing into the cop cars and I ended up getting tailed 5 times in the process. Not the first time Ive earned a trophy w/ out even trying to do it at the time, makes it more easy that way lol. Just sucks about the drinking game, if it was just on lvl or one drinking game but its 3 of them and they are each pretty tough once you get into them. The one on the top left of the map seems to be the hardest, I cant get past lvl 3 on that one and the middle one Im on lvl 6 and the bottom one I'm on 5. I have a feeling that finding the last 2 songs is not going to be easy either since they seem to be random but its no different then driving around on LA Noire and finding the last few cars to collect to get the platinum for that one. The drinking game just seems to be excessive for a game that was about technology and hacking, has nothing to do w/ drinking yet its the hardest part of the whole game.

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-patch-watch-dogs-drinking-game-difficulty

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/891340-How-the-drinking-game-ruined-Watch-Dogs

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/886504-Social-Lubricant-trophy-really-hard!

at least its not just us having issues. Read the post on the last page ( 66 ) of the third link. He said he tried it on a smaller TV which he had heard helped and he said it was a lot easier. What size TV are you playing on? Mines a 47" but I dont have a monitor I can hook my PS4 up to

http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-patch-watch-dogs-drinking-game-difficulty

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/891340-How-the-drinking-game-ruined-Watch-Dogs

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/886504-Social-Lubricant-trophy-really-hard!

at least its not just us having issues. Read the post on the last page ( 66 ) of the third link. He said he tried it on a smaller TV which he had heard helped and he said it was a lot easier. What size TV are you playing on? Mines a 47" but I dont have a monitor I can hook my PS4 up to

I'll have to read those, I play on a 47" as well but I'm not unhooking all that to take up to my office, maybe bring the monitor down but thats a lot of work to win a game lol.  Call me lazy, I am 40 but yeah, Lazy.

Time for some more Homeland, taking  a short break from Watch Dogs. 1 Last song to get then the dreaded drinking games are all that's left. Hoping they will actually patch it but its yet to be seen if that is going to happen or not.

On a non watch dogs note, Project Cars has a release date of Nov 2014. On a watch dogs note I'm going to see if I can borrow a computer monitor that takes an HDMI input and I also read that switching to a 4:3 aspect ratio may help.

Got the last song so now I have all trophy's except for social lubricant. I looked in the settings and I did not see anything for changing it to a 4:3 aspect ratio. Sucks being stuck at 98% trophy's 

hate you now, would love to be playing some Last of Us. Currently I let a co worker borrow my PS3 and The Last of Us even though the only thing he plays is BF4. I'm in no rush to get it back b/c I'm picking the game up for the PS4 anyway.

psssttt.....................

post-42-0-61827200-1406674496_thumb.png

Told you..........Best game ever. Wait until the whole story unfolds. How far into are you

As of last night I fought through a camp of hunters where you give Elle a gun for the first time, I made it through all that and maybe a couple minutes after that then I called it a night.  Hell I got my first trophy last night for making one of everything but this game is not very trophy friendly lol.

No it is not very trophy friendly at all, I played through it twice on the PS3 and did not pick up very many along the way. I just got he game tonight. I was able to con my way into getting it w/ out a preorder at gamestop b/c they wont sell any copys for 48 hrs after a game comes out b/c they are all for the reserved copy's. The other guy at the counter said they only had 1 pre order left to fill so sell him a copy.

Well as of last night when I sent you the message, I left off where I get on horseback to chase Elle.  Hope this is a long game because I can't stop playing but don't want to beat a game in a couple of days lol.

I'm just a little ways past the part where you leave bill and fight off the group of hunters. Going through this time collecting all the stuff and doing all of the optional conversations and unlocking all the shive doors

Status update I've seen you playing it lol. I just got to the university. You must be into Winter by now. Also dont forget you have the Left Behind DLC to play after you beat it. It does a  nice job of filling in some gaps of before Joel and Ellie met

Ugh yeah so I ended up beating it yesterday.  I swear I thought I would of gotten certain trophies but didn't so I will play it again because I must of missed a few things.  This game was absolutely amazing.  The story was awesome and so re-playable.  I will do the DLC possibly tonight but with my vacation right around the corner I don't know how much play time I will get.  How is MP is it worth it?  Winter was rough, Spring was probably easiest of them all but the last part of the game in the end leaves a lot open I think to build off of.  This was like watching a movie.  Hands down the best game EVER created.  

haha told you so, I really liked how the ended it w/ that last conversation that Joel and Ellie had. Just the entire journey they went on and how the went from not giving a crap about each other when they met to where they ended up was amazing. There has been no word on a second game yet but Naughty Dog is busy with Uncharted 4 at the moment. It would be hard to top this game but I want more.

What tropnys did you think you should have received but did not? Finding all of the firefly pendants is tough w/ out a guide its almost impossible. There are some that are up in tree's that you have to shoot down to get them. I'm going through now collecting everything as I go and doing all of the conversations since I have already done the single player before on the PS3. Some of the conversations are hard as well b/c there are specific things you need to stand by and wait at in order to trigger the conversation w/ ellie. The multiplayer is deff good you should try it out, but do the DLC as well its a nice filler of the story line with Ellie. 

This game will resonate w/ me for along time as the best game ever created. I have not played a game this good since the God of war games but it still beats out the GOW games story line wise. I think anyone that is a Sony gamer that does not play this game is doing themselves a disservice as a gamer and if your an Xbot then your just playing for the wrong side and missing out. A M$ owed studio could never come up with something even remotely close to as good as this game is

I thought I did do all the conversations but I guess I missed something.  Oh and comics.  Mod all the weapons is going to be hard.  It's crazy I made sure to take time and examine every room I came across open every door, it's just crazy to think of how much I missed.  Time to break out the tablet and start searching for everything.  I think I will play Elle's story when I get back from vacation just to make sure I can fully enjoy it and not miss anything.  I have been working on my Sniper Elite 3 campaign.  I really enjoy that game it's pretty fun as well.  

I saw that two of the guys from TLoU are helping work on UC4 so yeah I don't expect to see anything anytime soon, but I am hopeful.  I will have UC4 as I always heard good things about that franchise.  I played M$ for 8+ years not one game EVER came close to being this good.  

Ive been using this guide to get all of the collectibles and the conversations. I dont mind using guides to mop up left over stuff once I have already beaten a game.

There is one conversation that would not trigger for me so I'll have to go back and do it when I can do the chapter select. I have not played any of the Uncharted games and feel as though I'm prob missing out but I will get UC4 just b/c it looks like it will be a great game. I dont think M$ cares to much about any games other then FPS's. They have their Halo crutch which they always fall back on but other then that they dont seem to have much of anything that stands out, nothing like The Last of Us does. Even before TLOU Sony always had the GOW games and Metal Gear Solid ( even though its going to be cross platform now. I think a game like TLOU only comes around once every few console generations. This should have been a PS4 game to begin with but I played nothing like it on the PS1, PS2 and not until the very end of the PS3

Yeah I'll dive back into the game when i get back.  Right now Sniper Elite 3 has been enough to keep me busy with the time I have had this week. 

On another note, my buddy that is one of the developers on Project Cars just released this information.  

PlayStation 4 Owners/Sim Racers:

Thrustmaster will be releasing 2 new Force Feedback Wheel and Pedal sets very soon for the PS4(both compatible with PC also). 

T300RS.jpg

T300Ferrari-6.jpg

The Thustmaster T300 RS(top) & T300 Ferrari GTE(bottom) will be available August 15, 2014 Keep your eye out on Amazon.com and I believe NewEgg.com should be selling them also.

Get yer race on in Project CARS coming November! I'll be on the PC version btw. Oh and Project CARS is very much usable with a Game Pad.

Those look awesome! I tried a racing wheel once and it just felt to weird to me and I just wanted to go back to a controller. I got that last conversation that I missed this afternoon. I'll do some more trophy's on this as well you get more for going back through it again on Plus mode. Trying to borrow Tomb Raider from my sister and her husband to hold me over for awhile. Other then Project Cars I don't see much else on my radar this fall b/c so much got pushed back so I'm trying to play what I can to hit 1,000 Trophy's by the end of the year. That's my goal anyway