Venom351R

Playstation 4

Not getting Assassins Creed and I'm not sure about Density, I've had my fill of FPS games. I just got Tomb Raider for the PS4 from my sister so I'll get into that once I get a little more done in The Last of Us and I'm still waiting for that Patch for the drinking game Trophy in Watch Dogs so I can get the Platinum for that.

cool sounds good. Ive been hammering Tomb Raider lately. Once I'm done w/ that I'll get back and do the DLC for TLOU. I played Tomb Raider on the PS3 but I borrowed it from my sister for the PS4.

Ubisoft finally patched the social lubricant trophy for watch dogs. I blew through one of the drinking challenges but the one that gave people a lot of trouble pre patch ( pawnee lvl 6) I'm still stuck on. I'll get it b/c I want my platinum but I'll try it again tonight and again tomorrow when I dont have to work after I get a good nights sleep, that might help as well after work 12 hr shifts all weekend. 

PSN is down for who knows how long. Was scheduled for a down session due to maintenance on monday but they suffered a DDos attack and no word on when it will be back up

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-suffers-ddos-attack-hackers-claim-to-have-grounded-soe-presidents-plane/

PSN is down for who knows how long. Was scheduled for a down session due to maintenance on monday but they suffered a DDos attack and no word on when it will be back up

http://techcrunch.com/2014/08/24/playstation-network-suffers-ddos-attack-hackers-claim-to-have-grounded-soe-presidents-plane/

yeah i saw that yesterday, the attacked PSN, BattleNet and a few others as well as laying claim to grounding the President of PSN's plane.  People need hobbies.

Yes they do. PS3 service was up and running last night and my PS4 was back online this morning. They never did the scheduled maintenance and will reschedule it for another time. Good news about the attack is that it was not a hack that got into the secure part of the network which is what kept it shut down for so long last time. I'll take a DDoS attack anytime over a security breach. 

Watch Dogs update Post Patch: I Have made it to level 10 on the drinking game at the bottom of the map and the middle of the map after only making it to level 7 on the bottom and level 6 on in the  middle pre patch. I was stuck on level 3 in pawnee ( the hard one at the top ) and now I'm stuck at level 6 which is considered to be the bitch level that so many people had problems with pre patch. Its still a bitch. I made it to the last challenge twice but could not get it. Once I can get by this one the platinum is in arms reach, I just have to get past fíng #6, from what I have read the rest past that are not as hard.

Tried out the voice commands w/ my head set today as well, works pretty cool, not that its hard to navigate w/ the controller but you can do cool things like take pictures and go back to the home screen. Getting really close to my 1000 trophys before the year is up. I wanted to do it by the time the PS4 had been out for a year but I'm going to need some new games to come out in Nov for that which project cars is. I can still get some trophy's for TLoU I have not done the DLC for the PS4 yet and I can still go back on the PS3 and get some more single player trophys for it as well. I also have the free PSN games that I can get some trophy's on and I have yet to get the trophy's for the last two episodes for The Walking Dead b/c a co worker currently has my PS3 but once I get that done I'll also have platinum #7

I'm anti EA anything at this point. I really like hockey though. Madden still has the same jittery movements w/ the players it has had for the past 5-8 years, that game never changes. Walking out of work tonight a co worker said ...Hey madden is coming out are you getting it? I laughed and said no way. That's just my thoughts on it though.

I'm anti EA anything at this point. I really like hockey though. Madden still has the same jittery movements w/ the players it has had for the past 5-8 years, that game never changes. Walking out of work tonight a co worker said ...Hey madden is coming out are you getting it? I laughed and said no way. That's just my thoughts on it though.

Hockey is on demo right now and I thought it was pretty damn good since the last one I owned was 09, I haven't played Madden since 05 and I have read a lot of people saying it was a huge change this year, completely different game from last year.  Was hoping for a demo on that too.

I saw that a lot of people were kinda pissed that there was no madden demo. I might consider hockey but we'll see. I got my PS3 back tonight so I''m going to bang out the rest of the walking dead and get platinum #7 for that one over the weekend. 

Started playing The Walking Dead last night, did not get as far as I wanted, ended up helping the neighbor w/ his bike for awhile and copious amounts of alcohol did not help. I'm at 898 trophies now so I will officially start my march to 1000 trophies before the end of the year. There is another Tell Tale game called The Wolf Among us that was said to be really good, same type of game play as The Walking Dead. That and TWD come out on the PS4 in oct, 2 very easy platinum's and I even thought about getting The Wolf Among us on the PS3 as well just to get my platinum count higher. I still think I'll finish up BF4 on the PS3 after getting the platinum for it on the PS4  

I need to finish up BF4, Infamous(Currently working on last trophy), AC4 & Watch Dogs are the ones that I am currently closest to getting Plat.  Yeah I am kind of pissed that there is no Madden Demo.  They have always had one.

I'm almost done w/ season 2 of the walking dead I started episode 5. The trophie count is now up to 906...getting there.I'll admit that getting trophies / Platinums for TWD games, or The wolf among us is pretty easy but its not as if these guys with 20+ Platinum's have not done the something lol. I mean if I do what I was planning on as far as buying the TWD for the PS4 and getting The wolf Among us on both systems thats 4 easy platinum's and a butt load of trophies to boot. Its  not as if I have not put in my time with other games like grinding out everything on Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed and LA Noire 

Project cars release date, so far only confirmed for the UK but I'm sure here in the US is not far behind as far as an announcement or when it will be released here.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/03/project-cars-release-date-officially-announced

Playstation trophy count update: 946 and my 7th Platinum with The Wolf Among Us.  Checked the sales of the PS4 / XB1 today and M$ is stuck at 5 Million while the PS4 is at 10 Million. That 2:1 trend still continues. Does not seem as though dropping the kinect and lowering the price by $100 is helping out a lot

Finished up some The Last of Us this morning, Did the Left Behind DLC ( really good for anyone who has not done it yet ) did not feel like going back and doing stuff over again in it so I put it on Survivor and did all the convo's and collectibles along the way. Survivor mode is freaking hard!! I think I might do some online stuff and get a few of those trophys as well. Also am thinking of going through on Hard + mode to get those 2 silver trophy's for the main story. Just killing some time until Project Cars comes out. March to 1,000 Trophy's continues, the count is now at 956

Ive been playing The Last of Us Multiplayer to get me by until the next game I get comes around. I got to the part where you have to complete one of the challenges and if you don't your clan takes a hit members wise, worse case being 100% of them and you start over. I only had to do 3 revives....I got none, I was on week 5 and got knocked back to week 1. Any other time I get revives frequently but nope not when I really need to, not for 3 straight match's. I"m trying to get to week 12 to unlock the Hunter then Firefly Journey Trophy's. I have to get 5 downs, executions, or revives on Coal Mine then I'll have all the online trophy's unlocked for the DLC.

Trophy count is at 973.