Venom351R

Playstation 4

I posted on their FB page a lot about how double XP weekend should be for the whole month of Double XP for every weekend of Feb. I'm not sure what works out to more as far as just having a double XP weekend or the total points you get from the % boost's you pick up from the battle packs for the whole month. Of course its ideal to have a double XP weekend and using the 50-100% boost's. So far I have logged on every day ( I think except for maybe one day) and collected my battle pack. I'll take advantage every free thing these bastards are willing to give out. I refuse to buy any DLC and I was fully planning on getting the premium upgrade as well. I'm fine w/ any game being buggy of having problems at launch but BF4 was just simply broken and 4 months after its launch its still not fixed. The real unfortunate thing is that there are still lingering net code issues that probably cannot and never will be fixed b/c it would require rewriting code for the whole game. I noticed there is still the problem of being killed and you shoot the other guy and he has 0% health and is still alive. That's just retarded and happens to me quite often.

I noticed there is still the problem of being killed and you shoot the other guy and he has 0% health and is still alive. That's just retarded and happens to me quite often.

this happens to me all the time, pisses me off.  Well I felt like a boss for 8 seconds during the match that netted me my trophy for the bomb carrying.

Whole new issue with BF4. Logged onto collect my daily battle pack and all of my unlocks are reset for my weapon progression. I am at my current and correct rank but as far as my weapon unlocks and upgrades its as if I just bought the game and played it for the first time. I think I might make a few phone calls to EA tomorrow and be a real fucking prick just b/c I'm in that kind of mood.

Nice to see I'm not alone on this. 

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064771534016769/1/

Id like to know who the fucking retards are who are responsible for this.

Whole new issue with BF4. Logged onto collect my daily battle pack and all of my unlocks are reset for my weapon progression. I am at my current and correct rank but as far as my weapon unlocks and upgrades its as if I just bought the game and played it for the first time. I think I might make a few phone calls to EA tomorrow and be a real fucking prick just b/c I'm in that kind of mood.

two days I've been dealing with that. Battle log shows the correct info but the servers via game are shit. Go to test range and its good try to get in a game nope. My quit % is going to shit because I keep going in and out to hopefully catch a break.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

What really piss's me off is that they keep pumping out DLC ( second assault is now out ) so that is 2 DLC packs since the game launched while the core base game is not only still busted but has developed new problems. Its like they dont care to fix it just as long as they keep pouring on more DLC so people buy it and spend money. Anyone can do what they want w/ their own money but I wouldnt throw these fuck tards a dime.

Of course EA/Dice keep promoting the game on FB and its nothing but hate and spite they get back for replys lol. This is what I just left on their latest post.

" I dont get why you keep posting material promoting the game when you know that all you are going to get is hate filled reply's from pissed off consumers from every game platform b/c of all the issues still plaguing the game. We all realize you want to promote and sell copies but how about fixing what is wrong to smooth the waters with everyone who already put money down on this and bought it? Its so awesome to log on to collect my daily battle pack only to find all my weapon unlocks reset, thats just wonderful. I was a huge defender of BF4 over COD b/c of the cookie cutter garbage that COD has become but you are now both in the same camp as far as suckness. BF4 has such great potential yet it has fallen far short. I'm so done w/ these yearly FPS game releases ( COD/ BF ) b/c every time its just a huge disappointment. Cant wait for Tom Clancy's The Division that game looks like it is up to par w/ what a game w/ guns should be". 

another crappy thing is that your point bonus's that you get from battle packs do not work while my gun unlocks have been erased. So keep an eye on that and make sure your actually getting the bonus points. Of course the timer for how long the bonus is in effect still works  :wacko:

What really piss's me off is that they keep pumping out DLC ( second assault is now out ) so that is 2 DLC packs since the game launched while the core base game is not only still busted but has developed new problems. Its like they dont care to fix it just as long as they keep pouring on more DLC so people buy it and spend money. Anyone can do what they want w/ their own money but I wouldnt throw these fuck tards a dime.

yeah it sucks because I want the naval one that comes out this summer

March is almost here which means NEW PS4 GAMES!!!!! Whats on your to buy list? I'm deff getting Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes even though its being descriped as an over priced demo lol. Its still Metal Gear so just take my money and shut up! Infamous is also out in March and I believe Thief is as well.

Also its a ways off but The Division is looking so good, need a list of who's getting it since its going to be a big co op game and would be great to play as a group from here. 

March is almost here which means NEW PS4 GAMES!!!!! Whats on your to buy list? I'm deff getting Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes even though its being descriped as an over priced demo lol. Its still Metal Gear so just take my money and shut up! Infamous is also out in March and I believe Thief is as well.

Also its a ways off but The Division is looking so good, need a list of who's getting it since its going to be a big co op game and would be great to play as a group from here.

picking up thief this week mgs and infamous next month

Infamous does look really good but I don't think I'm going to get it. Thief is possible but it depends on the release date of Watch Dogs as well. I have to look more into thief to see if I want to get it. 

http://flamingtoast.com/

This is neat, I might get one. Also I still want to get a decal kit for the console. Id like to turn it into a brushed titanium look.

PS4 crushing of the XB1 continues.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/211565/Following_Japanese_launch_PS4_approaches_6_million_sold.php. 

The XB1 release date for japan is "sometime in 2014" . M$ makes a new console to launch world wide and months after its out it does not even have a release date for an entire region? M$ says they stay committed to Japan but this hardly shows it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/25/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-gets-a-next-gen-price-drop

I was going to buy it at $40 anyway lol. I'll probably also pick up the new south park game next week even though its on the PS3 it just looks fun as hell lol

http://flamingtoast.com/

This is neat, I might get one. Also I still want to get a decal kit for the console. Id like to turn it into a brushed titanium look.

PS4 crushing of the XB1 continues.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/211565/Following_Japanese_launch_PS4_approaches_6_million_sold.php. 

The XB1 release date for japan is "sometime in 2014" . M$ makes a new console to launch world wide and months after its out it does not even have a release date for an entire region? M$ says they stay committed to Japan but this hardly shows it.

http://www.slickwraps.com/Sony-Playstation-4-Skins-s/743.htm

I think they have some over in England, they will have different color ones in time. Currently there are Red and Blue ones. 

Yeah I think I saw that one before, there was another one I had bookmarked but that one is a good one to.

all that we have around here is black.......i guess ill keep holding out for silver or white again

Sony will eventually offer it everywhere and it will be like the DS3 where you have a myriad of color choices. All that stuff comes in time they are probably just more concerned w/ getting the system world wide ( which is it now ) and then they can start to add features and accessory color choices. 

haha I know I see it all the time on the forums but about things that are so stupid. People expected the PS4 out of the box to do everything the PS3 does after 7 years of updates and features added. Why does the PS4 not do this...why does the PS4 not do that...wahaaaa. I'm shocked I had not been banned from there other then my 24 hr cool down. Probably it was due to a lack of moderation and threads grew so quick and got bumped down so quick it was hard to keep track for awhile. I can see why people hate kids lol, and its not just them lots of adults were just as ignorant. Speaking of stupid kids I was playing Warframe the other day and I was in w/ a few other people and the most annoying kid on the internet was playing then. I seriously wanted to F off and shut the hell up but I knew what road that leads down.

haha I know I see it all the time on the forums but about things that are so stupid. People expected the PS4 out of the box to do everything the PS3 does after 7 years of updates and features added. Why does the PS4 not do this...why does the PS4 not do that...wahaaaa. I'm shocked I had not been banned from there other then my 24 hr cool down. Probably it was due to a lack of moderation and threads grew so quick and got bumped down so quick it was hard to keep track for awhile. I can see why people hate kids lol, and its not just them lots of adults were just as ignorant. Speaking of stupid kids I was playing Warframe the other day and I was in w/ a few other people and the most annoying kid on the internet was playing then. I seriously wanted to F off and shut the hell up but I knew what road that leads down.

OMG I had one the other day, that was like "Hey Guys, can you hear me?  Guys help me...."  and just keep going on and on.  I was like please unplug your mic lol.

This kid was making annoying sounds and being an obnoxious retard and saying hey follow me I know where Im going...NO GRAY THIS WAY!! 

If I didn't know any better it was the same kid lol.  So anyways kind of stoked for the free game next month, even though I haven't finished this months lol.  HUSH!!  Oh Thief is pretty cool btw.

What is next months free game I have not looked yet? I still have a few trophy's to get on outlast. I'm glad you like thief, the next PS4 game I buy is prob going to be Metal Gear Ground Zeroes even though its short.

What is next months free game I have not looked yet? I still have a few trophy's to get on outlast. I'm glad you like thief, the next PS4 game I buy is prob going to be Metal Gear Ground Zeroes even though its short.

dead nation

I saw a video on it last night, PS3 is getting Tomb Raider! Finding it harder to not play the PS3 lol. I need a bigger HD though maybe I'll get that today. I'm going to need a bigger one anyway b/c I already have The Walking Dead season pass that currently wont fit on there so I need a bigger one before the next episode comes out.

I just finished Tomb Raider on PS4 and it was awesome.  I finished the game with a 99%  I don't know what I missed as I found everything in the game but I won't plat it because there is a lot of MP stuff I don't see myself ever doing.  I really wish they would bring the Walking Dead to PS4  I did all of season one on 360 so it's killing me not to play season 2 and I refused to give M$ money to play it on my now daughters 360 lol.

haha Dont blame you there on doing all the MP stuff on Tomb Raider and w/ giving M$ any money. The only reason I did all the online stuff for Assassins Creed was b/c it was the only game I was playing at the time. Season 2 has been good so far on the The Walking dead. I didn't pick up a new HD today but I will next week.