Venom351R

Playstation 4

THats so cool that the multiplayer and single player are all integrated in together and you can choose to play either one at anytime, at least that's what it looks like to me anyway. 

At 25 seconds its the captain of the Wizard from Deadliest Catch, at 26 seconds it is Julian from The Trailer Park Boys and at 33 seconds its an old Jack Bauer throwing a molotov cocktail....I'm sure of it!

At 25 seconds its the captain of the Wizard from Deadliest Catch, at 26 seconds it is Julian from The Trailer Park Boys and at 33 seconds its an old Jack Bauer throwing a molotov cocktail....I'm sure of it!

I will have to watch those when I get home but I can't wait!!

I'm seeing a release date of November being thrown around for this game although nothing is confirmed other then 2014

I just found out last week a buddy of mine is actually one of the developers of this game and most of the in game video and still are him testing lol.  

Thats awesome! see if we can get some free copys for the PS4 lol. Let me know what you think of the others once you see them.

Lol I'm more worried how he has said PS still hasn't shown signs of Wheel support yet.  A game like this needs a wheel and pedals to play for sure.  

Oh and Watch Dogs can't come soon enough that video was awesome.  I'm going to hack you first lol.

Bull shit you are, your so hacked before me lol. I never liked the wheels with racing games I'm just so used to the controller but I see your point.

haha challenge accepted.  

Good Q&A on Watch Dogs

Good break down on the multiplayer. I like how in the original video of the guys actually playing it that the guy who got hacked blamed not being able to catch the taco truck b/c of the pursuit of the cops when its clearly due to his horrible driving. If your out run by a taco truck when your in a camaro then you just suck.

More info on The Division.

I really like the part at the end where he talks about how NYC will decay over time as it gets shot up and damaged more.

Must be a full successful hack where the hacker escapes w/ out being killed. To ad insult to injury I'll make the getaway in a Mustang lol

oh this is going to get good I see.  

I'll watch those when I get home tonight.

Another good info one on The Division.  We need to figure out who is going to get this and get a good team together ( depending on how many you can have on a team as well). I know some co workers that will probably be getting this game as well. Also we need a headset check for who has one b/c that will be vital in The Division and for the multiplayer in Watch Dogs.

Another good info one on The Division.  We need to figure out who is going to get this and get a good team together ( depending on how many you can have on a team as well). I know some co workers that will probably be getting this game as well. Also we need a headset check for who has one b/c that will be vital in The Division and for the multiplayer in Watch Dogs.

Getting it check

Headset check

Well that makes one lol. I know of 3 guys at work ( one is getting a PS4 pretty soon ) and 2 of them will more then likely get The Division and Watch Dogs.

Did you do the PS4 1.70 update?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/05/01/ps4-update-170-whats-new

Well that makes one lol. I know of 3 guys at work ( one is getting a PS4 pretty soon ) and 2 of them will more then likely get The Division and Watch Dogs.

Did you do the PS4 1.70 update?

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/05/01/ps4-update-170-whats-new

I haven't been on in a couple of days but I leave my box on in standby mode so more than likely it has updated itself.  I will try to check today.

Mines always on stand by and I had to update it manually. This was at 6ish yesterday morn so I'm not sure if it would have updated later on or not. Leaving the PS4 on stand by mode is just like the PS3 w/ the red light on. That is in fact stand by mode on the PS3 its just not an option to choose when shutting it down. To fully shut down the PS3 you have to flip the switch on the back and the PS4 has no switch so its listed as an option when shutting it down. From what I've read the PS4 was designed to be kept in stand by mode. 

Just watched this, Watch Dogs VS The Division. Shit just got real lol

played a little BF4 this afternoon. The game ran quite well but I'm not overall impressed with playing it anymore. I just want to move on to something more then a FPS where every time you pull up your gun to shoot someone there is someone else off to the side out flanking you that takes you out. I had such high hopes for BF4 but Dice / EA drove it into the ground. I really despise EA and anything that has their name on it although the new UFC game does look good but I'll wait for some reviews and hopefully a demo before I decide on that one. As far as the yearly FPS game I think this will be my last go around with them. I already gave up on the COD games before this gen hit and I'm now lumping Battlefield into the same category, this one  year production cycle is just not enough time to want me to spend money on a newish game not when we have games like Watch Dogs and the Division that have spent years in development and will make the best use of my $60 and time spent playing.

Ubisoft is quickly becoming my favorite game developer / publisher. 

Yeah I have to finish my last to trophies on BF and I think I am done.  Just haven't been in that FPS mode lately.

only reason I played today was just b/c I wanted to play something on the PS4. I have the MGS game but I kind of lost interest in it. Been to focused on wanting ot play Watch Dogs to want to care about playing anything else. It comes out on a tuesday that I work and I'll pick it up after work then I have weds / thurs off so I'll be playing the hell out of it for two days.

yeah I can't wait.  I played Thief the other day.  I need to finish that one still.  Infamous devoured me lol.  I have my trophy left for Plat.

Not sure if you guys heard but sadly The Division has been pushed back to an un announced date of sometime in 2015. But on a brighter note Watch Dogs will be out this tuesday!!!!! Who's ready?

Not sure if you guys heard but sadly The Division has been pushed back to an un announced date of sometime in 2015. But on a brighter note Watch Dogs will be out this tuesday!!!!! Who's ready?

sitting here at work just waiting to pick it up as soon as I get off. Sucks about Division but gives me time to play more Watch Dogs and The Last of Us lol.

The Order 1886 has been pushed back from late 2014 to early 2015. I'm picking up watch dogs in the morning, I wont have a chance to play it until later in the day or weds night.

The Order 1886 has been pushed back from late 2014 to early 2015. I'm picking up watch dogs in the morning, I wont have a chance to play it until later in the day or weds night.

I liked it.  Played till about midnight and damn this is going to be just like AC4 where I go off the beaten path trying to pick up all the hidden stuff do the side missions etc.  70+ hours here I come lol.

I still haven't had a chance to get a PS4 but it's on the list. We are almost done building the home theater setup. The only thing left is the surround sound system then I can work on convincing the wife to let me get a PS4.

haha good luck w/ that brian hope you get one soon.

Steve I know what you mean about getting side tracked I kept forgetting that oh yeah there is a main story I have to do lol. I noticed a lot of similarities between this and the AC games, mostly how unlocking the cTOS centers gives you more hacking abilities and more things to do in that area. I'm still on ACT I I'm not to far into the story line yet. I just got to the part where he meets up w/ Badboy17 and gets to see who the person really is. Your prob at least at that point by now I would assume b/c Ive been so busy with moving that I have not had much time to sit down and play the game since it came out. Moving more stuff today and I'll have sometime tonight once I'm done w/ everything today.

She already know getting a PS4 is going to happen, it's just a matter of when. My Xbox red ringed, I fixed it, played it for a week, and it red ringed again. I've tried playing some PC games but for some reason I lose interest quickly. I'm hoping that getting a PS4 will help reignite my gamer ways.

haha good luck w/ that brian hope you get one soon.

Steve I know what you mean about getting side tracked I kept forgetting that oh yeah there is a main story I have to do lol. I noticed a lot of similarities between this and the AC games, mostly how unlocking the cTOS centers gives you more hacking abilities and more things to do in that area. I'm still on ACT I I'm not to far into the story line yet. I just got to the part where he meets up w/ Badboy17 and gets to see who the person really is. Your prob at least at that point by now I would assume b/c Ive been so busy with moving that I have not had much time to sit down and play the game since it came out. Moving more stuff today and I'll have sometime tonight once I'm done w/ everything today.

nope last thing I remember story wise was hacking what I needed for Badboy and that's it I shit you not I run around doing side missions and hacking ATM's. When I get back from my daughters surgery this morning I'll jump back on the story lol.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

She already know getting a PS4 is going to happen, it's just a matter of when. My Xbox red ringed, I fixed it, played it for a week, and it red ringed again. I've tried playing some PC games but for some reason I lose interest quickly. I'm hoping that getting a PS4 will help reignite my gamer ways.

Hope so, it should its a great console and the games are heating up now.

nope last thing I remember story wise was hacking what I needed for Badboy and that's it I shit you not I run around doing side missions and hacking ATM's. When I get back from my daughters surgery this morning I'll jump back on the story lol.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

I literally spent all day moving 7 AM to 7 PM. Had to move all of the garage contents and the Cobra to where I'm staying for the time being. I'll have a little time to play tonight but I work the next 3 days so I wont get into any serious game play of Watch Dogs until next mon / tues. 

Hope so, it should its a great console and the games are heating up now.

except xbox one still seems like there are absolutely NO games out for it yet lol

except xbox one still seems like there are absolutely NO games out for it yet lol

Well games like Watch Dogs are out for both but PS4 has also had Imfamous Second Sun out recently. The Playstation brand has always had better exclusive games. M$ just seems to buy their way to first DLC on games like the COD crap series and BF

Down loaded the new UFC 2014 Demo today. Just like I remember the last UFC game that I played there are just way to many controls to try and remember. I could not even come close to beating the demo guy on easy. Thats $60.00 saved, back to Watch Dogs.

Down loaded the new UFC 2014 Demo today. Just like I remember the last UFC game that I played there are just way to many controls to try and remember. I could not even come close to beating the demo guy on easy. Thats $60.00 saved, back to Watch Dogs.

bwhahahaha I'm going to get it just to see how bad I suck at it.  I remember it on my 360 and the demo guy I got all the time and I was good to a certain extent but as my career got up there yeah to much to remember and got my ass kicked.   Watch Dogs is going to keep me busy for a long time.

same here, I want to get the platinum on this game so its going to keep me busy this summer. Other games I was looking forward to have been pushed back to 2015 so I'll have lots of time to finish watch dogs even though my play time goes down in the summer.

Watch Dogs updates? I just started Act III

I've been out of town since Friday.  I was in Suffolk for a Retirement Party for a buddy of mine I served with.  Hell I was all over the place visiting Navy buddies....... but on the way down I got rear ended by a 19 year old that doesn't understand how stop and go traffic works on 64 and hit me at 60 mph.  Needless to say I refused to go to the doctor as not to miss the party and here I sit today (not to much longer) with an appointment to see my doctor because my back, neck and head are killing me.  So I honestly don't know when I will be jumping on my PS4 right now, but I think I am in Act 2 but not sure to be honest with you.