Venom351R

Playstation 4

haha Dont blame you there on doing all the MP stuff on Tomb Raider and w/ giving M$ any money. The only reason I did all the online stuff for Assassins Creed was b/c it was the only game I was playing at the time. Season 2 has been good so far on the The Walking dead. I didn't pick up a new HD today but I will next week.

ac only need 20 more levels and I'm done.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

With AC it goes quick if you get with a group of players who play the game correctly, when you can consistently get to level 25 its not that bad. Its when your times wasted when your group only gets to level 7-10 thent it sucks.

Finished up what I wanted to do with outlast I just wanted to collect all the documents and take all the notes in the game. There is still one gold trophy for completing it in insane mode but there is no platnium so I'll prob wont go for that one. Played a little more Warframe and I'll prob play some BF4 tonight.

Picked up the new south park game tonight after work, just played for a few hrs its pretty good. Also ordered a bigger HD for my PS3 so I can down load the new walking dead episode. No new PS4 news to come until Metal Gear comes out.. 

I'll check out warframe I think Its a fun game and I'll get the new game this month. I did not need a bigger HD for the new walking dead episode but I ordered one anyway b/c I cant install anymore free PSN games. 

I saw you playing that this weekend when I logged on the PS4 app on my phone. I'm having a blast playing South Park, this game is so raunchy and vulgar I have no idea how it did not get an AO Rating from the ESRB lol

I saw you playing that this weekend when I logged on the PS4 app on my phone. I'm having a blast playing South Park, this game is so raunchy and vulgar I have no idea how it did not get an AO Rating from the ESRB lol

yeah slowly getting the hang of how certain things work and it becomes more enjoyable once you figure out how to purchase things and where certain items drop.  Yeah I was talking to a friend and she said it's good but def no no for kids lol.

Pre ordered my copy of Metal Gear Sold Ground Zeroes today at Best Buy

I'm still undecided about that.  I feel like I am paying for a demo lol.  I need to finish Thief before Infamous comes out.

I saw during an interview that its about 2 hrs of story line game play and about 8 hrs of side quest additional things to do, overall 10+ hrs of gameplay for $30 is fine w/ me.

Got the Platinum for South Park yesterday, I wanted to get it done before Metal Gear came out. That will prob be the last PS3 game I get unless something really good comes out ( besides the Walking Dead Episodes and any The Last of Us DLC )

I'm not sure how far I am into the game but Ive made some good progress in it. I'll be playing metal gear tomorrow night though once I get home. I'll give my thoughts on it weds.

As far as Metal gear being short...yup its short lol. The main story anyway. After you finish that you unlock quite a few side missions that have you doing different missions each time on the same island. If someone is a Metal Gear fan they will most likely enjoy the game but if someone is just jumping into this game series for the first time then maybe not so much b/c of not knowing much of the story line or the mind set of Hideo Kojima for this series. Overall the game is beautiful and looks amazing but its also hard getting used to Keifer Southerland as the voice actor. Its not that hes bad b/c hes not at all but you just expect that gruff gravely voice of David Hayter. Towards the end of the mission I was getting more used to his voice but there were not a lot of talking done by Boss anyway. I'm hoping just b/c its a short game and being that the main game is going to be much larger so he should have a lot more lines. The game deff push's stealth over run and gun and blasting you way through. The guards are smart and you can be seen much more easy then in previous games. You get a nice set of guns to pick up or start out with but sneaking and stealth is still the preferred method. I liked the game for the most part although it does feel a different, maybe b/c it was the lack of lines by Boss and getting used to having no David Hayter anymore but I think its a good foundation of what to expect for the Phantom Pain. In videos I was watching as far as walkthroughs and finding all the items it was said that the Phantom Pain can be expected about a year from now. 

I finished Tomb Raider last night and after playing it for free I deff hope they make a series out of this b/c I would deff pay for it. If it was not for PSN putting up such good games for free for PS + then I prob would have missed this game completely. I'm not going for the platinum on it just b/c there is a ton of multiplayer stuff on it but I would like to upgrade all the weapons and find all the documents relics exc exc..I was told the content on the PS4 version does not warrant buying the game on PS4 if you have already played it or have it for the PS3 but I wonder good it looks on the PS4 when it looked great on the PS3. I should have snagged this game on Amazon when they  had it as a one day discount for $30 a few weeks ago for the PS4. I did finish the game with a 71% completion but I had a hard time finding the GPS caches. I found most of the other items just by doing some searching around. I had one document from the crew left to find in the shantytown which sucks b/c the shantytown is big and it all looks the same, but I got lucky and stumbled onto it early on when looking for it.

On a side note I walked into my local walmart yesterday and they were stacked with PS4's, looked like between 7-10 systems sitting there and this was mid day around 4:30. Ive been looking for the camera lately but those appear to be harder to find then the systems themselves lol

Yeah I am a few games behind on that so I will just wait for the full version.  Tomb Raider was amazing on PS4.  When I bought it the guy told me if you played this on PS3 then don't waste your money it's the same game just enhanced.  I found everything but still only finished at 99%.  One day I will go back and figure out what the 1% is but I am also not going to plat because MP.  I need to finish Thief but Warframes has consumed me when I can get on.  With the move happening next weekend I fear that I will pick up my copy of Infamous but that is about all I will be doing with it for awhile lol.

Infamous does look good but I dont think I'm going to get it but let me know how it is and I may pick it up used later on. I pre ordered Watch Dogs today at gamestop they are offering a 15% discount good until this sunday with promo code PAYPAL15, total cost was $53. I would like to platinum that game.

Infamous does look good but I dont think I'm going to get it but let me know how it is and I may pick it up used later on. I pre ordered Watch Dogs today at gamestop they are offering a 15% discount good until this sunday with promo code PAYPAL15, total cost was $53. I would like to platinum that game.

Man it's been so long I forgot where I pre ordered Watch dogs lol.  Yeah Infamous probably won't get play time till after this move so next month maybe.

I used to never pre order games b/c you got nothing for doing it and game copies are rarely sold out but now you get exclusive content from different places when you pre order from there. The content package was decent ( more money for hacking ATM's and something else as well) so I decided to get it at gamestop.

The Last of Us is coming to the PS4. If you have not played it on the PS3 or do not have a PS3 then this is your second chance at this game. Dont blow it this time lol. Its as good as all the hype has indicated, I rank this as my most favorite game EVER and that says a lot to put it above God of War.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/27/news-the-last-of-us-coming-to-ps4

The Last of Us is coming to the PS4. If you have not played it on the PS3 or do not have a PS3 then this is your second chance at this game. Dont blow it this time lol. Its as good as all the hype has indicated, I rank this as my most favorite game EVER and that says a lot to put it above God of War.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/27/news-the-last-of-us-coming-to-ps4

Travis I swear if this is some cruel Aprils Fools joke, I'm going to ban you for life lol.  I have wanted to play this game since it came out and literally almost bought a PS3 simply for this game and this game alone.  

Nothing to new on the PS4 front really, not until Watch Dogs anyway :) Didnt you get Infamous?

Yep beat it on Good Karma with a 100% completion and immediately started evil karma and in a day and a half I am at 52% but with all the unpacking and my kid getting really sick last week to the point of taking her to the ER I haven't touched my ps4 in awhile.  Awesome game.  Going to be a busy year for games this year now that Last of Us is coming. Hell I can't even think of the last time I touched BF4.  I'm so behind right now.

I have not touched BF4 in forever either. Ive been to preoccupied with trying to find a new place to move to before May and I just started riding the RR again so that cuts into gaming time as well. Usually once summer comes my amount of play time drops dramatically. 

Thats awesome, your going to love it.

I've wanted to play this game since day one on the PS3, I have slowed down as I found myself trying to beat my current game before the next one came out, damn that I play them as I can and I'll finish them when I finish them lol.  Lots of good games coming this year.