Venom351R

Playstation 4

ugh sorry to hear about the accident, hope you are not to busted up. 

E3 has been going on this week. All kinds of stuff to look forward to now.

well hope you get better soon and have no long lasting effects.

This is simply jaw dropping. IMO this was done better then any hollywood block buster movie preview.

Just finished Watch Dogs. Lots of people were not happy w/ the ending but I liked it. I think it fit the game well. Now time to mop up all the left over stuff I did not get the first time through.

Just finished Watch Dogs. Lots of people were not happy w/ the ending but I liked it. I think it fit the game well. Now time to mop up all the left over stuff I did not get the first time through.

Finally got a chance to play this weekend and finished Act 3 last night.  Been trying to mop up stuff as I go but the story really pulls me in.  Probably just do the story then go around and do the rest.  Played a match on Hardline as I got an invite, wasn't bad but I'm a rusty shooter so one match 1/5 K/D and I was right back to Watch Dogs.  Oh and downloaded UFC and out of 10 matches I lost 2 but even after doing the tutorial I forgot half the button combos.  Just to much going on.

I got pummeled every time in the UFC game, I'll prob erase it off my HD and just focus on Watch Dogs. What did you think of The Division Videos? Considering this and the other 2014 games I wanted got pushed back to 2015 just gives me more time to finish all of Watch Dogs

Yeah Division is going to be awesome, but like you said I'm ok with the push back.  I have to finish WD and I have The Last of Us coming soon that will carry me through summer on top of the DLC for Infamous, WD and TLoU.

Someone on the Playstation Forums sent me a Beta code for Battlefield Hardline. Plays a lot like BF4, same concept but instead of on a battlefield your on city streets. It is just a beta but the graphics were not impressive at all, would need a lot of polish for me to buy it. Character movements are exactly the same as in BF4. Overall it seems pretty good but it will really have to show me something new or different to separate it from BF4 for me to buy it. To me it looks like the same game w/ a new cover at this point.

Someone on the Playstation Forums sent me a Beta code for Battlefield Hardline. Plays a lot like BF4, same concept but instead of on a battlefield your on city streets. It is just a beta but the graphics were not impressive at all, would need a lot of polish for me to buy it. Character movements are exactly the same as in BF4. Overall it seems pretty good but it will really have to show me something new or different to separate it from BF4 for me to buy it. To me it looks like the same game w/ a new cover at this point.

hence why I only played one match lol.  I saw you on it last night while I was finishing up the storyline on WD.

I'm just over 50% complete on Watch Dogs. Seems like there is a lot more  stuff to collect or do after beating the game as compared to Assassins Creed. Then again going back and getting the 100% story line in AC was quite time consuming.

Great video comparing the PS4 and XB1 and what the real differences are.

Over 60% on watch dogs now. I completed the Human Trafficking mission and have 98 of 100 hot spots but I cannot find the last 2, I dont see them anywhere on my map. Working on Fixer Contracts, Gang Hideouts and the other odds and ends now. 

I checked into 99 of the 100 hot spots but when I go to my phone app and look at places I have not checked in at there are not any listed. I have a feeling that one of them glitched so I'll have to go back through the last 2 sections I did and check into all of them and see if that fix's it. I recall 2 of the check ins that kind froze up so maybe the checked off on my map but did not register as a check in. I hope this fix's it b/c I don't want to have to redo everything all over again just over 1 check in that would prevent me from getting the platinum

When I got off last night I was 71.4% complete.  I have 61/100 check ins, human was done awhile ago but the killer is 6/7  I have all the audio but I guess I am suppose to catch him?  I'm just going through and doing whatever I run into as I drive around with the occasional someone trying to hack me.  The guy last night I saw come up on the bike and try to hide behind a propane tank, so I did what any hacker would do.  I pulled out my grenade launcher and chucked two his way lol. Killed him before I profiled him.

haha nice, I had one guy try to hack me that pulled up beside me in a tuck and I shot him through the windshield. I also hacked another guy and hid behind a tree and he never saw me lol even when he came really close to me.I think I am at 70ish % as well. I did all of the dead sec secret messages that you have to get w/ the cameras and I did all of the missing dead bodys and all of the privacy invasions. 

haha nice, I had one guy try to hack me that pulled up beside me in a tuck and I shot him through the windshield. I also hacked another guy and hid behind a tree and he never saw me lol even when he came really close to me.I think I am at 70ish % as well. I did all of the dead sec secret messages that you have to get w/ the cameras and I did all of the missing dead bodys and all of the privacy invasions. 

lol I love when you hide in plain site and they run right by you. the one deadsec bar on the bottom left next to the damn I can't find a camera for that one.  

Look it up on youtube, some of them were hard and I did as well and I was not sure what exactly I had to do with them. I thought you had to align cameras in the general area on the code, then I saw it was just one that had to line up with it and I as like Ohhhhh..... the description on what you had to do sucked IMO

I'm trying to amass $1,000,000 in cash, pretty close now lol. I figured out my hot spot check in issue. If you look at hot spots not yet visited it only shows ones for that area, when you go to a quick travel location it is a different area. There was one under either a gang hide out or criminal convoy over on the western part of the map, it was hidden well under it and you could not see the check in until you zoomed all the way in. This is the one I was missing. This trophy is not glitched as a lot of people are claiming some are just hidden to well under other contracts, there was another one like this in the inner city. 

I finished all the weapons trade as well and now just working on criminal convoys, fixer contracts and the gang hide outs since they all go towards trophy's. I'm at 55% of the trophy's and 69% of the game.

If I recall right my cash is sitting at roughly $888,xxx.  yeah i found the killer as his was hidden under a fixer contract.  I'll have to check where I am at trophy wise, all my online profiles are incorrect at the moment.  Game wise I'm rough 74%.

The one I know I'm going to have a hard time with is the escaping a level 5 police chase and a level 5 scan. I cant even get up to a level 5 police chase w/ out being killed and the level 5 scan is hard b/c you need a lot of open highway and a fast car to out run the scan.

Whats the best way to get your level up faster? Just shooting cops? Some of these damn fixer contracts and Criminal convoys are damn tough

Dude I just find a tough car and start wrecking havoc on the city, plowing into everything and everyone lol.  I am almost done with the Convoys. I took a break from some of it and did some hacking but I was trying to go against guys with Very Strong defense to get my numbers up and yeah that plan failed miserably lol.  One dude as I was driving away in a car shot me in the head as I was a 100 yards or so from him.  Straight got out of his car as I was going the other way and took me out lol.  So yeah not doing a lot of those during the game was a bad idea because they are hard to find with average or below defense lol.  Just going to have to work my way up that ladder painfully lol.

Yeah I found the same thing as well. I have tried not to kill civilians in the game b/c I got my rep up as high as it can so it kept people from calling cops on me most of the game but now that I am just wrapping up stuff it is not as important so I'll do some serious damage next time lol.

Have you done the finial mission on the Weapons Trade contracts? That one seemed tough at first but if you plant some IED's to where the final wave comes into the building you can blow them all up w/ out much of a fight which helps a lot b/c there are quite a few enforcers that you have to deal with.

I really wish there were not 40 fixer contracts, seems like I'll never get through them all.

yeah so i finished a lot of things yesterday and getting 40 done was one of them, except there are still contracts out there after you do 40.  I'm about 85% game and 75% trophies.  I did a lot of hacking and was about 50/50 on my attempts, was pretty good at stopping them as well.  Good game day yesterday.

I spent all day yesterday moving. Just got the internet back up today. I'll have some gaming time this weekend. I got the entertainment center and surround sound set up today and the PS4 hooked up. The living room was the first thing to get organized lol. 

Had  been on vacation for awhile, spent most of the time setting up the new place and riding the bike a lot, did not get much gaming time in at all. Its just been to nice out to sit home but I did play watch dogs today. Im at 58% trophy's and I think 78% of the game. Finally finished all 40 fixer contracts even though there are a few left still but I got the trophy for it. Only have 3 convoys and 3 gang hide outs left then I'll move on to doing the drinking and chess games before moving onto the online stuff.

I am literally done with everything except the drinking game, cleaning out a poker table and cash run.  We need a DLC lol.  I'm just holding out for my beta key tomorrow for Destiny and The Last of Us at the end of the month, in the mean time I had a 20% off birthday cert from Game Stop for a used game well, it's a PS4 so my choices aren't that great in the used department yet so I grabbed CoD Ghost, which actually story wise I enjoyed a lot.  I have been playing Squads online and I enjoy it.  It's not ground breaking or anything but it sure beats the issues I have when I play BF4 lol.

DLC for Watch Dogs has been out, you get a few new outfits and a few more missions. I could not find it on the PSN store though. I have the season pass and when you go to watch dogs on the main PS4 screen let it expand for the overview of the game and there was something there regarding additional content and that's how I was able to down load it. I'll get more done this weekend and prob tomorrow night.

DLC for Watch Dogs has been out, you get a few new outfits and a few more missions. I could not find it on the PSN store though. I have the season pass and when you go to watch dogs on the main PS4 screen let it expand for the overview of the game and there was something there regarding additional content and that's how I was able to down load it. I'll get more done this weekend and prob tomorrow night.

yeah I got that, wasn't long enough to worth anything.  Literally there is nothing for me to do.  I did an open MP session and there is no point to it.  There is nothing to do which sucks lol.

I like DLC where you can get more trophys. I have not done anything else since I played last. Going on a long bike ride tomorrow so I'll prob play tomorrow night and sunday.

That game does look good. I started watching that show Homeland, I've been downloading them directly from my brothers server that he has, all recorded in 720p so the quality is good. This show is amazing, so between that and doing some riding I've done zero gaming lol

That game does look good. I started watching that show Homeland, I've been downloading them directly from my brothers server that he has, all recorded in 720p so the quality is good. This show is amazing, so between that and doing some riding I've done zero gaming lol

Homeland is an awesome show. One word Destiny! Wow! Did you pre order it?

No I have not, I did not plan on getting it really. What type of game is it? I did finish all the criminal convoys and gang hide outs and did all the fixer tracer's in Watch Dogs. Making more progress on that. I really like Homeland a lot, almost finished season 1