Det_Riot

Official Transformation Tuesday Thread!

But with a twist! So I'm sure most of you social media folk know what transformation Tuesday is, but for those of you that don't, its usually when people post side by side picture of them when they were fat and then lost a bunch of weight, skinny then got jacked, etc etc etc.

Well I want to see projects that you've done on you car! Not your whole car, just specific before and afters. Let me begin:

Old BBS RK's

yvebabum.jpg

New BBS RK's

ga3uruqy.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

How about a cluster transformation..

we all remember how these cars came with stock clusters so no pic posted lol

First set up simple white faces

7733110014_large_zpsa5bf7ef3.jpg

2nd set up...modified backing plate with custom sinis built trim rings

oldcl_zps7cdd41da.jpg

7013aeaa.jpg

Final set up full custom gauge plate with autometers

DSCF1772copy_zps3f2455e1.jpg

fixed lol................................J/K

It was more of a let's show off for my buddy time. Tried to dump clutch and whip it 180 in the street. Caught traction halfway through and plowed right into the curb

Det_Riot, was that the right front wheel? Did almost the exact same thing to my right front RK! I wasn't showing off, I hit a patch of black ice and slid for what felt like a week! Luckily they were able to fix the wheel and I only needed an A arm. Could have been much worse but still a sinking feeling when you feel wheel hit concrete!!!

Bryan

Det_Riot, was that the right front wheel? Did almost the exact same thing to my right front RK! I wasn't showing off, I hit a patch of black ice and slid for what felt like a week! Luckily they were able to fix the wheel and I only needed an A arm. Could have been much worse but still a sinking feeling when you feel wheel hit concrete!!!

Bryan

Hahah god damn we are the same person! It was the right front. My k member tweaked but not bad so I said screw it until I go tubular k

@Blackmage that car is still probably the most rusted SN I have ever seen, lol. Every time you post it my jaw drops just a little. The view inside the trunk was ridiculous lol.

If we did complete opposites, we would have your car, and then that one. lol

thing was MINT!

IMG_2565.jpg

Yes I did, it realy sucked ad I had a slight change in skin color lol but the more I crawl under there and look the happier it makes me haha.

I can imagine! Everything you get underneath its spotless lol did spray it on or roll it on?

• Moderators

Yes I did, it realy sucked ad I had a slight change in skin color lol but the more I crawl under there and look the happier it makes me haha.

This is an upcoming project for me.  Fortunately, I don't have much cleaning to do; just a wipe down and a small patch of surface rust.  What did you you to paint it?  I'm still debating colors and finishes.