Det_Riot

Mustang Week 2014 Roll Call Thread!

Figure this might be the easiest way to locate each other and try to organize meet ups while we're down there. I know a handful of us will be around all week so this should help us stay organized!

Please respond with the following info and I'll keep all the responses in the first post organized by hotel!

Holiday Sand's South Condos

-Det_Riot (Bryan) Sunday-Sunday

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Should I make a separate bailout list lol?

Serial though. I'm not sure if the car show registration is transferable but whomever did not sign up for the car show can have mine. Just find out if it is or not.

Sent from Space

It's not transferable but you could just send the email to somebody and  tell whoever it is to tell the people at the show they're you lol. Just a thought. Better than letting $32 go down the hole

I'll be there Monday-Sunday at the holiday sands north. Sadly unless a trailer appears the car will be sitting this one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Det_Riot do you know if anybody's getting together tonight for any meets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think the rain is killing the meets tonight. We'll be at the autocross tomorrow though!

Have a safe drive home everyone!

+1 great seeing everyone again/ meeting for the first time! @Yeahloh95, @WildWillyWalker @svt_baker @Mustangautox @Zach @Mystik SVT @h8rbuilt @slow90coupe @Rudders331cobra @fry @95opal @thescourge232 and anyone else I forgot

I met detriot and other people but Idk their usernames. I was gonna add a waving smiley but Idk how.

fuck yah! @Steve-Oh rich decided to drive down on Tuesday! Got there Wednesday morning haha

Copy that!  Figured with all the BS they went through last year I thought none of that group were going again!

Had a great time for the few days I made it down for. Enjoyed talking with @WildWillyWalker, @Det_Riot, and @fry. Wish I could have met with more members but not bad for a few days at the beach and an event a lot of people couldn't make it for this year.

Anybody that knows Rich knows that is a classic Rich move. Rich does what he wants.

and the best part he stayed a block away from my place so we just walked back and forth