fry

The Tangerine Dream

The midpipe had a huge crack in it from where a previous weld was done. It was before the upstream o2 sensor. The theory is that the o2 sensor was detecting too much air so it was messing up the air/fuel ratio. It was sending too much fuel too each cylinder, flooding it when it idled and that's what has been causing it to shut off. We'll see.

Got the new aluminum flywheel and centerforce clutch in yesterday. I got to drive the car and it was AMAZING! It was a whole new car. This is what ive been waiting on since i got the motor rebuilt. I was literally shaking when i got out the car. I didn't drive it long enough to see if it would cut off.

Pulled it back in the shop so the other class could put the e brake from the cobra in it. That's when somene realized the radiator is cracked. XD Everyone was tryin to figure out who was to blame but i wasn't mad, it's no big deal. There was still water in it so no harm no foul. I needed a new one anyway. Gonna just get the one off the cobra for now. The only thing that sucked was not being able to drive the car. :(

The midpipe had a huge crack in it from where a previous weld was done. It was before the upstream o2 sensor. The theory is that the o2 sensor was detecting too much air so it was messing up the air/fuel ratio. It was sending too much fuel too each cylinder, flooding it when it idled and that's what has been causing it to shut off. We'll see.

Got the new aluminum flywheel and centerforce clutch in yesterday. I got to drive the car and it was AMAZING! It was a whole new car. This is what ive been waiting on since i got the motor rebuilt. I was literally shaking when i got out the car. I didn't drive it long enough to see if it would cut off.

Pulled it back in the shop so the other class could put the e brake from the cobra in it. That's when somene realized the radiator is cracked. XD Everyone was tryin to figure out who was to blame but i wasn't mad, it's no big deal. There was still water in it so no harm no foul. I needed a new one anyway. Gonna just get the one off the cobra for now. The only thing that sucked was not being able to drive the car. :(

Good to see you're making progress and solving problems!! I think that's the most rewarding part for me is solving problems that have been evading me for some time!!

Its super hard to post on here from my phone!

We got the exhaust welded up and everything else done to it that i said earlier. The car still stalls at idle. I checked the upstream o2 sensors, one is out of spec and the other is completely dead. Im gonna replace them, funds just aren't there right now.

Everything else has been good, kinda stalled on fixin the interior. Ive been so busy lately!

Its super hard to post on here from my phone!

We got the exhaust welded up and everything else done to it that i said earlier. The car still stalls at idle. I checked the upstream o2 sensors, one is out of spec and the other is completely dead. Im gonna replace them, funds just aren't there right now.

Everything else has been good, kinda stalled on fixin the interior. Ive been so busy lately!

Are you just using the mobile site? Have you tried Tapatalk?

Stop playing in the mud on four wheelers aind sporting dresses on Instagram and you'd have time! lol

Tapatalk made me do it!

Hahaha gotta have time for muddin! And saturday night i went on a date! With a ricer guy sorry yall!

I don't have tapatalk cause not really the site, it just my phone. Its so old and fucked up. I dropped it in the pond the other day.

Hahaha gotta have time for muddin! And saturday night i went on a date! With a ricer guy sorry yall!

I don't have tapatalk cause not really the site, it just my phone. Its so old and fucked up. I dropped it in the pond the other day.

Dating ricers is for the birds...

Tapatalk made me do it!

One of my favorite moments from MW lol

(Bryan shoots a photo of Liz's car)

Liz "hi"

Bryan "uh...hey"

No introduction, hence making it super awkward and awesome lol.

Bryan may be able to correct the exact phrasing of the conversation lol

I haven't seen Jess in a LOOOOONGGG time on here, Kaitlyn disappeared off the face of the earth entirely.

Liz is still alive, I see posts on Instagram from time to time.

[MENTION=18]fry[/MENTION] stop in and see us more often!

One of my favorite moments from MW lol

(Bryan shoots a photo of Liz's car)

Liz "hi"

Bryan "uh...hey"

No introduction, hence making it super awkward and awesome lol.

Bryan may be able to correct the exact phrasing of the conversation lol

No it was

*takes pic of Liz's car*

*Liz walks up

Me: hey what's up (wearing SN95source shirt)

Liz: uhhh hi? (Probably thinking fuck off dude)

No it was

*takes pic of Liz's car*

*Liz walks up

Me: hey what's up (wearing SN95source shirt)

Liz: uhhh hi? (Probably thinking fuck off dude)

Wish I was there to witness that lol.

Sent from Space

Wait I'm totally missing something! Are you sure you talked to me? I don't remember seeing anyone wearing a sn95 shirt or taking a picture of my car. Post the picture (: i was totally out of it that day! Sorry!

Wait I'm totally missing something! Are you sure you talked to me? I don't remember seeing anyone wearing a sn95 shirt or taking a picture of my car. Post the picture (: i was totally out of it that day! Sorry!

Its in the mustang week thread!!!

[MENTION=18]fry[/MENTION] Welcome back! How is the car working?

Its in the mustang week thread!!!

Can someone post a link for me? I'm on my phone and i can't find it. :(

Thanks yall!

Pretty much the only thing left for the tangerine machine is paint, a tune and interior work. Im so ready to have it done but I know the paint wont be for a while. My main focus is of course buying a new car first.

Hey Liz! Haven't seen you in a while!

Oh man, they'll let anyone join this site nowadays... haha i saw some of yall had parked beside me at MW at the palace theatre but i don't think i ever saw anyone haha.

[MENTION=18]fry[/MENTION] you're alive!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haha yes! I finally got a new phone so I can actually get on the internet and shit.

Haha yes! I finally got a new phone so I can actually get on the internet and shit.

Welcome back to the real world! What's going on with school and enlisting? Still the plan?

Welcome back to the real world! What's going on with school and enlisting? Still the plan?

I graduate in less than a month. Idk about the air force, if I join it'll be just the reserves but idk right now.

Congrats, I'm sure you're super pumped! Job prospects?

None right now like I havent been looking. I make good money at my job now so I figure its not gonna hurt to wait til I graduate to start looking.

Well I wrecked the tangerine machine again. In the front. This is the 5 front end collision the car has suffered. I'm gonna fix it, but its gonna be a lot more detailed than just slapping a new bumper on. I'm not sure how much of the process I'll be able to post, but it will live again, one day! Til then, I'm hopefully buying another mustang tomorrow. I'm driving all the way to Georgia just to check this car out, 4 hours one way. Its a white 96 v6. Doesn't sound like much but its clean as hell and if I get it for the price I want it'll be a steal. Then maybe I'll do something with it once I get the orange car done.

I also broke my new phone, so I'm using one that isn't unlocked til I fix mine so I can only use internet when I have WiFi which is only when I'm at work. Long story short, I can't post pictures from this pos phone. If you wanna see the car, go look at my instagram: eafrierson