fry

The Tangerine Dream

GREAT news compared to what you've been saying on Instagram! Fix her right!

yea, I've gone through about a hundred different options in my head, but I can make it whole again. Its just gonna take a long time cause I wanna be sure the frame is straight.

yea, I've gone through about a hundred different options in my head, but I can make it whole again. Its just gonna take a long time cause I wanna be sure the frame is straight.

Was it another deer this time? I can't believe the unfortunate luck you've have with the tangerine machine :/ keep your chin up! Aren't you almost done with school now too?

Was it another deer this time? I can't believe the unfortunate luck you've have with the tangerine machine :/ keep your chin up! Aren't you almost done with school now too?

Yea it was another deer but it was a lot more damage this time. I was doing about 70mph and saw two does on the side of the road, I tried to slow down which was dumb cause if I had just kept going I would've missed her. It was a smaller doe this time, but her entire body was in front of the car when I hit her. Lesson learned, don't do 70mph on a back road with shitty headlights.

I graduated last month! I'm finally done with college!

Yea it was another deer but it was a lot more damage this time. I was doing about 70mph and saw two does on the side of the road, I tried to slow down which was dumb cause if I had just kept going I would've missed her. It was a smaller doe this time, but her entire body was in front of the car when I hit her. Lesson learned, don't do 70mph on a back road with shitty headlights.

I graduated last month! I'm finally done with college!

Effing deer. Thank god I didn't encounter any on the way to or from mustang week.

Congrats! Are you still thinking about air force or service?

Nice congrats! Are you

Effing deer. Thank god I didn't encounter any on the way to or from mustang week. Congrats! Are you still thinking about air force or service?Nice congrats! Are you

Thanks! And no I'm pretty sure I'm not joining the military. There's just too much stuff I wanna do, and it wouldn't be possible if I was serving. I'm sure that's something you have to be 100% committed to and I'm just not ready to do that.

Thanks! And no I'm pretty sure I'm not joining the military. There's just too much stuff I wanna do, and it wouldn't be possible if I was serving. I'm sure that's something you have to be 100% committed to and I'm just not ready to do that.

The way you talked on Instagram I was getting depressed. lol... Glad you're gonna fix it. Congrats on graduating! Military is something that you have to commit to 100%, it's hard, but by the time you're at 10 years, It's just routine! Haha... Make it bigger, make it better, make it faster!!!

Thanks everyone! I got a car to transplant my drive train and everything into. It hasn't been wrecked so no frame damage like the tangerine dream. Since I'm putting everything into a new body, I think itd be dumb to paint it back tangerine since that's not the original color. But I don't like the new cars original color so I was thinking about grabber blue or legend lime? I'm gonna get the engine bay done before I swap everything.

But tangerine is so awesome... Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

idk I'm pretty ready for a change. I found a picture of grabber blue on an sn95 and I'm not a fan. I still like the legend lime idea though.

No offense, the only people I see driving legend lime mustangs are people who drive cars that look like this: 

21495d1267844152-rice-stang-2.jpg

I say go out of the box and something that isn't done! 

• Supporting Member

I'm planning on a random color for mine as well. One I haven't seen on an sn. Glad to hear you're going to be transplanting into a suitable replacement.

No offense, the only people I see driving legend lime mustangs are people who drive cars that look like this: 

21495d1267844152-rice-stang-2.jpg

I say go out of the box and something that isn't done!

legend lime is a really light, pale green. I don't see the connection? lol

The donor car I found didn't work out. Now I'm on cl pretty much all day looking for something suitable to put the drive train in. Its hard finding something for less than $2k that hasn't been wrecked. I couldn't care less about the motor or tranny since I'll be replacing them, but just a good body is hard to find. In the meantime I drove the stang to town yesterday to get wires for the jeep. After not driving it for a month wow it felt weird! I got to get it swapped over asap. My deadline is mustang week cause I dont wanna miss another year!

The donor car I found didn't work out. Now I'm on cl pretty much all day looking for something suitable to put the drive train in. Its hard finding something for less than $2k that hasn't been wrecked. I couldn't care less about the motor or tranny since I'll be replacing them, but just a good body is hard to find. In the meantime I drove the stang to town yesterday to get wires for the jeep. After not driving it for a month wow it felt weird! I got to get it swapped over asap. My deadline is mustang week cause I dont wanna miss another year!

damn, if all this happened back in October, I woulda sold you my Tangerine for cheap :(

I'm not painting the tangerine a different color, I'm getting a new car for my motor and scrapping or selling the tangerine.

focus more on finding a clean v6.  seems to be more common than GTs.  obviously mileage doesn't matter as you'll be swapping in all the stuff that matters.  little bit more work as you'll have to switch out the dash wiring but still.

A v6 is what I'm looking for. I just want something with a straight body, decent paint and a clean interior.

how far you willing to go and what are you looking for?

I'm looking for a good body, nothing else matters. Something that's never been wrecked. I'm willing to travel if its a good deal, but only if its drivable. If I need a trailer to get it, which is fine too, it'd have to be somewhere in SC.

I'm looking for a good body, nothing else matters. Something that's never been wrecked. I'm willing to travel if its a good deal, but only if its drivable. If I need a trailer to get it, which is fine too, it'd have to be somewhere in SC.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4428285708.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4457560479.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4431738966.html

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4434648032.html