Josh@RideTech

Project Pro-Touring Fox

On 4/26/2016 at 8:51 AM, Josh@RideTech said:

I can't hide it any more, I have a new set of wheels coming.  I'm not going to give out the details just yet though. :D

EnqX1Rw.jpg

@tony @95riosnake @Det_Riot 

58 minutes ago, 95riosnake said:

I know what they are...

Nobody will be disappointed.

not sure how i feel about this yet 

5pfksj.jpg

1 hour ago, 95riosnake said:

Hahaha @tony, imagine how much those things would weigh lol.

Maybe they are made from super light weight adamantitanivibrium alloy or aluminum and carbon nanotubes!  ;)

9 hours ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Sooooooooo much better.  It's now drive-able and feels like a different car.

made 364rwhp/353rwtq

Dang so similar to my power numbers.

1 hour ago, RedTwilight said:

Looks AWESOME!!!

So what else is left to do on it?  Or are you now planning to turn your attention to the F-100?;)

Thanks!  Right now, I just need to put some miles on it and make sure everything is lined out.  I've put about 150 miles on it the last couple of times that I've driven it (still trying to be really nice to it....) and it's still doing pretty good!  I'm dying to get the new wheels on it right now.  I probably won't tear into the F100 too much with the new house just yet but it'll be down the road :D 

Take my advice, once those new wheels go on, just ENJOY IT! Don't make the mistake of tearing it apart again like I did, before you know it you'll be looking back almost 4 years later thinking "I forget what it even sounds like." lol

20 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Take my advice, once those new wheels go on, just ENJOY IT! Don't make the mistake of tearing it apart again like I did, before you know it you'll be looking back almost 4 years later thinking "I forget what it even sounds like." lol

I plan to!  I'm just ready for the car to be in one piece and where I know I can just hop in and drive it.  

12 hours ago, ttocs said:

are you deleting the stock hood catch now with the aerocatches?

Yes sir.  I'm just using the Aerocatch setup alone right now.

I finally got some time to work on the car.  Last night, I put in the 180* thermostat and mounted my new fans.  Obviously, I've been having some cooling issues... Hopefully this gets me taken care of.  It hasn't been real big on the priority list with the new house and all of the fun stuff that goes along with that, recently.  I'm still waiting on my new wheels to come in (the car has been on jackstands for the last 6 weeks :().  I should have a reallllly good update coming shortly though!

48 minutes ago, tony said:

mmmm, look at that fat ass lip :wub:

I know!! :D 

46 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

Nice Shoes!  

What fans did you go with?  

I went with a couple of 12" Spal paddle blade fans.  They should be right around 1500cfm each (almost double of what I had on it before).

I snapped a couple last night just because I couldn't wait... I put the fender back on last night and the hood comes back from paint today.  Once it's all on, it'll have a good photoshoot. :D 

@tony @Det_Riot @95riosnake

Yuzizbz.jpg

MDCBxmn.jpg

I also lowered the front down more since this picture was taken.  

On January 20, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Josh@RideTech said:

EDIT:  I don't know what I did to make everything show up....but it's allowing me to post and I'm not stopping lol.

Obviously, there's been alot of parts going on the car....and coming off!  I've got a new set of new upper strut mounts built that I'm VERY happy with.  These were the first ones that I had roughly cut, the finished product is an all billet upper piece with graduation marks to easily set the alignment  :D .  There is a good amount of caster adjustment, and a huge amount of camber adjustment (done on the strut mount).

IMG_1060_zps54756755.jpg

....and who doesn't like a good burnout?  I felt like it was needed before I start to really tear this thing apart.  Once I get the engine out, I'm smoothing the bay and plan to do a full wire tuck.  I've got alot of work ahead of me but the car is very solid, so I'm not too worried.  

First, beautiful Fo you've got there man. Im curious, who makes those camber plate?

14 hours ago, ShooterSN95 said:

First, beautiful Fo you've got there man. Im curious, who makes those camber plate?

Thanks man!

This plate was our prototype when we (Ridetech) first built the struts for my fox.  Here is the finished product:

9LUf4s9.jpg

On July 13, 2016 at 8:34 AM, Josh@RideTech said:

Thanks man!

This plate was our prototype when we (Ridetech) first built the struts for my fox.  Here is the finished product:

9LUf4s9.jpg

I have to check out your website! Do you guys supoort sn95 too? I like that shock set up.

10 hours ago, ShooterSN95 said:

I have to check out your website! Do you guys supoort sn95 too? I like that shock set up.

Yes sir!  I had the same coilover setup on my Mach 1.  Here's a link to the 94-04 parts - http://www.ridetech.com/store/1990-93-ford-mustang-hq-coilover-system-level-2-clone.html