Josh@RideTech

Project Pro-Touring Fox

Badass man, the FIT system is super nice, and probably wasn't too tough to install since you didn't have to modify the shit out of it around side exhaust! I don't doubt for a second how solid the car must be now, between that and a cage, chassis flex is something you won't ever need to worry about lol.

On 3/2/2016 at 0:01 PM, tony said:

On 3/5/2016 at 2:39 AM, SublimeRT said:

Looks great under there and the roll bar too.  I have a Wolfe kit for my car as well and it is nice, even though I've decided to change it up quite a bit.  And Spin Tech mufflers?  I have one of those on my truck.  I like it.  Racecar-ish and beating on it on the track are good too!  Haha, I like your style.  I need to catch a ride in someone's Fox or SN with all the subframe connectors, roll bar, and chassis stiffening goodies.  Seeing how one feels that doesn't feel like a wet noodle is one of the biggest things I look forward to with my car. 

Thanks man!  I modified the Wolfe cage a little bit.  I cut 1/2" off of the main hoop and bent a couple of bars more to my liking.  It fits like I want it to now though!  I'm actually using a Mac catback but they're equally as loud as the Spintech's, lol.  They've got a decent sound to them.  If you're ever in Indiana or I'm in Texas, we'll have to get together.  I put a few miles on the car yesterday and it's not the same car at all... It feels like a racecar but something I can still be comfortable in.  I am happy to say that the car will absolutely annihilate the tires!  lol

23 hours ago, Det_Riot said:

Looks awesome Josh! Glad to see it coming together! I can't wait to see what you do with paint on this, I thought the old black looked pretty badass as-is!

Thanks Bryan!  There are a couple of spots on the car that really need re-done.  It's not awful though.  I just want the car to be as good as possible!

14 hours ago, Yeahloh95 said:

looking great and you know you can take the dog bone off the rear if you are running anything other than stock gears

I honestly didn't know that.  I'll be happy to get rid of it, lol! 

1 hour ago, Josh@RideTech said:

I'm actually using a Mac catback but they're equally as loud as the Spintech's, lol.  They've got a decent sound to them.  

I like the sound of the MAC catbacks.  I've got them on both the notch and the Cobra.

But I've been thinking of switching to bullets on the coupe "because racecar"!  LOL

12 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

I like the sound of the MAC catbacks.  I've got them on both the notch and the Cobra.

But I've been thinking of switching to bullets on the coupe "because racecar"!  LOL

Haha, my car is ALOT louder than what I expected it to be.  It almost sounds like I'm running bullets on it.  I've been contemplating getting rid of these for something else as well but it does sound cool! 

Started playing around last night with some ideas of mounting my battery in a different location.  The hatch area is going to be finished out nice so I want everything to be mounted nicely.  I wanted the Optima battery mounted in the center between the bars so I cut up some square steel and mocked this up.

IMG_2381_zps8xmzsxdf.jpg

IMG_2382_zpssdbd1tqu.jpg

IMG_2383_zpsicuzc9uq.jpg

Just now, Josh@RideTech said:

Thanks!  My battery tray came from Schwartz Performance!

cool thanks! yea i need a red top myself so if i ever get serious about cleaning up my bay and relocating the battery, i'll definitely look into that. way better than the huge billet ones with big ass bars on the sides, and the gigantic box ones lol. 

On 3/15/2016 at 9:55 AM, tony said:

cool thanks! yea i need a red top myself so if i ever get serious about cleaning up my bay and relocating the battery, i'll definitely look into that. way better than the huge billet ones with big ass bars on the sides, and the gigantic box ones lol. 

Yeah nobody likes a gigantic box

Are you going to run without a center console?  I totally dig that look.  I wish SN95's could pull it off as well as fox cars do.

Everything is looking great!

Edited by Tabres

4 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Looks awesome!!

Thanks!  Any idea why copying the IMG code isn't working on here?  It's working fine on the other forums today? -___-

2 hours ago, Tabres said:

Are you going to run without a center console?  I totally dig that look.  I wish SN95's could pull it off as well as fox cars do.

Everything is looking great!

I'm running a heavily modified center console!  lol, I may end up getting rid of it all together and just making a bezel to make it a much cleaner look!

1 hour ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Thanks!  Any idea why copying the IMG code isn't working on here?  It's working fine on the other forums today? -___-

I just edited your post and it worked for me. How are you posting images? I clicked "Insert other media" at the bottom right of the text box and then from URL, then pasted the URL.

15 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

I just edited your post and it worked for me. How are you posting images? I clicked "Insert other media" at the bottom right of the text box and then from URL, then pasted the URL.

I've always use Photobucket and just copied the IMG code and pasted it here, that was the only time it's never worked, lol.  

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Josh@RideTech said:

Boot is in and looking good in my opinion!

{option}http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/Ridetech2/IMG_2664_zpsfe1pnzb7.jpg[/IMG]

{option}http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q740/Ridetech2/IMG_2667_zps7tvaxsho.jpg[/IMG]

@95riosnake, it's still doing the same thing with the IMG code.  I'm not doing anything different than I have before...

Yeah, I tried editing it to get rid of the weird option thing and it stayed the same.

@95riosnake fixed it by copying/pasting the address into the "insert other media" thing.  

@Josh@RideTech I can copy/paste from Photobucket just fine... how/where are you copying the address?

2 minutes ago, Psychorugby said:

Yeah, I tried editing it to get rid of the weird option thing and it stayed the same.

I posted on SVTP earlier and everything worked like normal but I haven't seen anyone else saying they're having issues on here just yet.  

The boot looks nice!

I posted on SVTP earlier and everything worked like normal but I haven't seen anyone else saying they're having issues on here just yet.  

I'm having the same issue.  Did the same exact thing to me yesterday when I posted a pic from photobucket using the .img code.  Had to use the actual picture addy for it to work. 

Although a couple days before it all worked just fine the normal way that it had always worked.

Edited by RedTwilight

2 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

The boot looks nice!

I'm having the same issue.  Did the same exact thing to me yesterday when I posted a pic from photobucket using the .img code.  Had to use the actual picture addy for it to work. 

Although a couple days before it all worked just fine the normal way that it had always worked.

Cool, I didn't think I was crazy...

On photobucket, I'm just copying the IMG code and pasting it in my post.  

@admin can you please look into this issue with image coding

Also guys, remember you can use the support button at the top and report any issues you have, this image coding problem is a prefect example.

2 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

@admin can you please look into this issue with image coding

Also guys, remember you can use the support button at the top and report any issues you have, this image coding problem is a prefect example.

Thanks Dan.  Will do! 

9 hours ago, ttocs said:

did you sell the other set?  Thought I saw them on the local craigs list the other day...

Yep, they're going to the guy who bought my Mach 1.  Which is what they're going on :D.

2 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

OOOHH!!!.....     The anticipation level is OVER 9000!!!!!Wait-Meme-Cool-HD.jpg

Tell me about it!  I can't wait for them to get here!