Josh@RideTech

Project Pro-Touring Fox

I agree, that cluster looks amazing. Makes me wish they made one for SN's so I could further grow the snowball that will make sure I never drive my car again, lol.

Thanks Dan!  I thought it looked cool in the box... it looks 10x cooler when it's lit up :D.  If I was going to spend $700+ on the cluster, I wanted something pretty sweet!  

wow that cluster really makes that dash pop!

Seeing it come on made my whole weekend! lol

Just an update, the fox has fluids in in, power steering lines are finally hooked up, vacuum lines, and harnesses are plugged up, where they need to be!  Tonight, I need to put the new distributor in, mount the coolant reservoir, hook up the last two parts of the Dakota Digital setup, and triple check all of my wiring.  There is a good chance that this thing might fire up for the first time, tonight :D.

Love the "small adjustment" tool in the trunk!

Haha!  I started dating my girlfriend about 3 months ago and she's been really cool about me being in the garage, quite a bit.  The other night, we were talking about how much we've been out at the garage.  She was telling me that she appreciates me letting her come out with me, while I work on it (I think I should be thanking her for putting up with me).  

I'll get to the point of where I'm going with this... She say's "I've learned alot, watching you do this.".  She continues to tell me, "I think it's funny that when you can't get something to fit, you just hit it with a hammer.". 

• Moderators

I'll get to the point of where I'm going with this... She say's "I've learned alot, watching you do this.".  She continues to tell me, "I think it's funny that when you can't get something to fit, you just hit it with a hammer.". 

Love it!  Mine too knows what a small adjustment tool or BFH is now!  She doesn't necessarily like the brute force technique, but sometimes it's all that works.

"I've learned alot, watching you do this.".  She continues to tell me, "I think it's funny that when you can't get something to fit, you just hit it with a hammer.". 

She has learned the most important aspect of building a car. She is ready.

I was! lol

I haven't been this excited about something since the day I got a car :D

lol, i'd do the same. in fact i'd do a complete photoshoot with it and my whole family  <_<

I'm happy today!  Even though I don't get to work on it this weekend... I thought I was battling a leaking oil pan so I dropped the front end and re-sealed the pan, put it back together and it still leaks...

So last night, I drop the trans to end all suspicion... I check the rear main seal.  Good.  I check the gasket over the main cap.  Good.

I look up and find that all of the galley plugs are finger tight... thanks alot, engine builder!  I'll throw it back together on Monday when I get home from Louisville :D.

The wheels look great!  I like those type of mesh wheels.  Not too many spokes. 

i usully don't really like meshy type wheels but damn dude lol. maybe it's the brakes popping through? looks perfect tho 

man I like those wheels

The wheels look great!  I like those type of mesh wheels.  Not too many spokes. 

That looks pretty fucking badass.

Gawd those brakes... and wheels... so nice.

Thanks guys!  I looked around for a while before I settled on these wheels.  I normally don't like the multi-spoke wheels either but something about these made me want them bad!  I think it's the way that the brakes show through....  It's moving to it's new house in a couple of days.  Once I get it there, I'm going to try and finish up the brake lines and drive this bitch!  :D

Me and you both... @Blackmage

It's not much but the car has a new home!  I've been trying to get everything moved, put away, and hooked up (not to mention re-organizing my toolbox after it got dumped during the move....).  The last couple of days have consisted of building a new workbench hand hanging a couple of lights but time has been constricted.  Last night, I finally pulled the wheels off of the rear and started messing with my new caliper brackets that Baer machined out for me.  I'm just happy that I've finally got somewhere to store/work on my car that's mine!  

2015-09-04%2009.23.15_zpsyomavnso.jpg

Me and you both... @Blackmage

It's not much but the car has a new home! I've been trying to get everything moved, put away, and hooked up (not to mention re-organizing my toolbox after it got dumped during the move....). The last couple of days have consisted of building a new workbench hand hanging a couple of lights but time has been constricted. Last night, I finally pulled the wheels off of the rear and started messing with my new caliper brackets that Baer machined out for me. I'm just happy that I've finally got somewhere to store/work on my car that's mine!

2015-09-04%2009.23.15_zpsyomavnso.jpg

It looks like it's in your bedroom with the curtains and all ;)

Oh, and thanks for sponsoring my oil company!

Sent from my iPhablet

I got ALOT accomplished yesterday... brake lines, clutch, other random stuff that needed to be done.  I'm going to try and get my rear brakes shimmed (been a little bit of a pain) tonight and done.  After that, I have to re-run my alternator wire and it's just making sure everything is tight after that...