Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

Ughhhh :rain:!! Did you silly cone around the water ports on the lower manifold? Don't worry man you'll get this this sorted before you leave, just take your time!

this /\ and a nice bead of right stuff on the china walls

Ughhhh :rain:!! Did you silly cone around the water ports on the lower manifold? Don't worry man you'll get this this sorted before you leave, just take your time!

Yah I did. I think when I lowered it on, I moved the gasket n stuff since I was trying to work around the distributor. I hateeeee pulling the dizzy with a passion. Partly because I can never reststab it. I might have my dad pull it and restab it but that means moving my plug wires all around which I just cut to length.

this /\ and a nice bead of right stuff on the china walls

Like I. just mentioned, I think I ended up moving it all over and screwing it up

That is so badass Bryan!! ..congrats on getting it to work!

Thanks Morton!

i have a couple rips like that in my floor as well. time for some FLSFC!

Haha yesssire! Time for thru floor subframe connectors ;)

Stress fatigue is a who-oar. Might even be time for through the floor sfc.

Sent by smoke signals

Literally just said that myself lol

Ok gotcha! Pull that damn dizzy out lol, it'll make that shit a breeze... Not like you don't already know that but yeah, DO IT! If I don't see your car in the parking lot when I get there next Tuesday, I might cry!

Sent from Space

Ok gotcha! Pull that damn dizzy out lol, it'll make that shit a breeze... Not like you don't already know that but yeah, DO IT! If I don't see your car in the parking lot when I get there next Tuesday, I might cry!

Sent from Space

His car will be there, I have a trailer

No word on BBS' yet. This place has me by the ballsack waiting. Ughhhhh. Once I get the motor running right, everything else is just added bonus of being right. Carpet, side exhaust and skirts are just an added bonus!

shaddduppp... exhaust will be done

I'll be wrenching starting at 4-430 so when you get here I'll be balls deep in oil, rtv, and hopefully wire ends. Big days ahead

approx an hour. Easiest would probably be to hop on 94 west - 696 west - southfield south - ford road west - telegraph south then i'll direct you from there

Daily update:

No update

Tomorrow is literally make it or break it for bringing the car to mustang week.

Here's the skinny.

Pulled the intake yesterday, cleaned the whole damn thing up, upper, lower, everything. Left it for today. Pulled the distributor, rtv'd around coolant passages, manifold, rubber end seals, more rtv on the over side. Dropped the damn thing down perfect. Fucking perfect. Put the rest of it together. Start the car, boom, no leaks, awesome! Thermostat doesn't open op right away, car spikes to 230, kill the motor, let it cool down. Its been hotter so I don't think I blew anything. Put more coolant in it. Start it back up, give it some gas to get the coolant flowing, bam, thermostat opens gravy, spotting 187-190. Set the timing, kill the engine, then I hear water hitting the headers and sizzling. Fucking great. Look underneath, coolant. From where??? No idea. Maybe leaked on the trans and is dripping off that? I've got nothing. Back of the intake manifold is dry, no pumping white coolant smoke. I have no idea where this coolant could be from. I know I spilled a bunch when I pulled the manifold but idk . So tomorrow I'm gonna drive the fuck out ta it and see what happens. If its leaking coolant, I give up.

On another note, exports are wired in and are badass!

And no idea what's going on with the wheels. Gotta call tomorrow.

Daily update:

No update

Tomorrow is literally make it or break it for bringing the car to mustang week.

Here's the skinny.

Pulled the intake yesterday, cleaned the whole damn thing up, upper, lower, everything. Left it for today. Pulled the distributor, rtv'd around coolant passages, manifold, rubber end seals, more rtv on the over side. Dropped the damn thing down perfect. Fucking perfect. Put the rest of it together. Start the car, boom, no leaks, awesome! Thermostat doesn't open op right away, car spikes to 230, kill the motor, let it cool down. Its been hotter so I don't think I blew anything. Put more coolant in it. Start it back up, give it some gas to get the coolant flowing, bam, thermostat opens gravy, spotting 187-190. Set the timing, kill the engine, then I hear water hitting the headers and sizzling. Fucking great. Look underneath, coolant. From where??? No idea. Maybe leaked on the trans and is dripping off that? I've got nothing. Back of the intake manifold is dry, no pumping white coolant smoke. I have no idea where this coolant could be from. I know I spilled a bunch when I pulled the manifold but idk . So tomorrow I'm gonna drive the fuck out ta it and see what happens. If its leaking coolant, I give up.

On another note, exports are wired in and are badass!

And no idea what's going on with the wheels. Gotta call tomorrow.

Does this help?

Does this help?

Pulled this up on my phone and definitely thought itd be boobs or hot girls Hahah but mildly. The plan for after work is to jack it up and wipe down everything possible. Then take our pressure tester and see if the cooling system holds pressure. If it does, I'm gonna take the car out and beat the shit outta it and see if anything pops or I lose any coolant.

Pulled this up on my phone and definitely thought itd be boobs or hot girls Hahah but mildly. The plan for after work is to jack it up and wipe down everything possible. Then take our pressure tester and see if the cooling system holds pressure. If it does, I'm gonna take the car out and beat the shit outta it and see if anything pops or I lose any coolant.

You are right, where are my manners...insert girls

Edited by Det_Riot

Guess what! Car is functioning as it should! Temp gauge is a little off, idk what I can do about that so whateva, shit happens :shrug: Got some wiring cleaned up in the trunk, interior is back together, rear seat delete is in. Oh yah and these ;]

9257304231_6d509d7377_b.jpg

9257313363_4a2f11c43d_b.jpg

So is there zero chance the wheels will be ready in time?

Post the shop's address and we shall stage a protest! lol

Zero chance. Working on replacement wheels right now

i have two extra sets of 17's at home with brand new tires, i'd let you borrow them if you needed soemthing! but, you're on the other side of the frickin lake!

Give me the shops number and I'll go navy on them and I bet 1 of 2 things will happen. They will get you your rims shipped for free with a discount in the work, or they will burn them and pretend like you don't exist and they don't know you.

Tapatalk made me do it!