Det_Riot

Det_Riot's Sexual Teal Whale Cannon Resurrection

taillights in yet?

when i seen the pic of your car and it said bye bye i was like i'll be sum bitch!!! lol got me there!

Bye bye Cuz its off to the paint shop!

I know it would probably cost a left nut and your first born, but I would LOVE to see those RK's in black chrome. Might as well have the body shop mold a kleenex holder on the quarter panel at that point though, lol.

Well time to pray to the car gods. Dropped my wheels off today. Turns out they do refinish them there, they send em out :/ shittiest thing about it, sometimes its only two weeks (yayyy) sometimes its three weeks (boooo) so basically if I don't get my wheels back in 3 Fridays, I won't have my rks for mustang week :(

Are you getting the same finish put on them? Why not take them to a powder coating place and have them blasted and powder'd there instead of sending them off? I would be worried about getting them back in time...

Btw we need more progress pics, sir.

Are you getting the same finish put on them? Why not take them to a powder coating place and have them blasted and powder'd there instead of sending them off? I would be worried about getting them back in time...

Btw we need more progress pics, sir.

Cuz no one local will do what im getting :/ I'm taking a huge risk but I'm feeling lucky so I'm crossing fingers!!

[ATTACH]2433[/ATTACH]

post-5-13881838308272_thumb.jpg

Cuz no one local will do what im getting :/ I'm taking a huge risk but I'm feeling lucky so I'm crossing fingers!!

[ATTACH]2433[/ATTACH]

Are those the factory mirrors you sprayed?

Tapatalk made me do it!

By smoothing them, did you just sand them and fill them?

Tapatalk made me do it!

Not even fill em, just sanded em smooth. Started with like 400 grit sand just went up too about 1000

Not a huge update, connectors will be here tomorrow to do my cluster quick disconnect instead of having a bajillion different connectors all around. That should be simple wiring.

Car is receiving or has received color already, haven't gotten any updates but it looked like it was totally prepped around 6 tonight!

8a4umaqe.jpg

Once its in my possession its crunch time!

• Moderators
Not a huge update, connectors will be here tomorrow to do my cluster quick disconnect instead of having a bajillion different connectors all around. That should be simple wiring.

Car is receiving or has received color already, haven't gotten any updates but it looked like it was totally prepped around 6 tonight!

8a4umaqe.jpg

Once its in my possession its crunch time!

You shave the side emblems? I'm considering this myself.

You shave the side emblems? I'm considering this myself.

Have him fill in the holes, figured my new 5.0 emblems don't have alignment pins so why even bother with em

new car smell doesn't come from the paint lol

Welllll it'll have that new paint smell :)

• Moderators
Have him fill in the holes, figured my new 5.0 emblems don't have alignment pins so why even bother with em

Interested to see how it looks before you stick on the new emblems. Something I've picked up from the BMW/Euro crowd is the disdain for extra emblems, so I am thinking of shaving the GTs off the side, the Ford oval off the trunk, and filling in the MUSTANG GT in the bumper (it's not symmetrical and it kills me lol)... just the horse in the grill will be left.

Interested to see how it looks before you stick on the new emblems. Something I've picked up from the BMW/Euro crowd is the disdain for extra emblems, so I am thinking of shaving the GTs off the side, the Ford oval off the trunk, and filling in the MUSTANG GT in the bumper (it's not symmetrical and it kills me lol)... just the horse in the grill will be left.

Almost went that route. I did have him shave the rear ford emblem. Was going to have him fill in the bumper too but he wasn't real comfortable that it'd hold up so I didn't wanna take that chance. I know its possible but whatever, I need winter projects